Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Snowflakes: Wonder Woman not American enough

Post by nolanvt »

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Snowflakes: Wonder Woman not American enough

Post by awesome guy »

Aw, poor snowflake melts over international Wonder Woman. You'll get someone one day Precious, endeavor to persevere.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/uproxx.com/h ... rican/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:Aw, poor snowflake melts over international Wonder Woman. You'll get someone one day Precious, endeavor to persevere.
You didn't watch the Fox News segment then.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Aw, poor snowflake melts over international Wonder Woman. You'll get someone one day Precious, endeavor to persevere.

Derp. Saw it, if you did then you'd realize they talked about the character being changed for international markets. Better luck next time troll.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp. Saw it, if you did then you'd realize they talked about the character being changed for international markets. Better luck next time troll.
Yeah, the only folks who look like snowflakes in this are nolan and the "UPROXX" folks.

"OMG, they stated that Wonderwoman is less patriotic now in order to appeal to international markets."

Maybe nolan isn't old enough to know this is a factual statement.

ABC promo image from the original show:

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I did not see the segment but did these "snowflakes" run to a safe space when they heard an opinion or fact that they disagreed with? Did these "snowflakes" try to prevent people that they disagreed with from speaking? Did these "snowflakes" start crying when they realized they were going to lose an election...er I mean when they realized the new Wonder Woman movie was deviating from the original pro-America intent? I'm guessing no.

I'm beginning to think that nolan doesn't really understand what a "snowflake" is.

Here's a clue, a "snowflake" is not someone that merely disagrees with something or points out a fact. If that were the case, nolan would probably think that the founding fathers were "snowflakes" for disagreeing with George III.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

I will say, Lynda Carter has held up REALLY well......
Attachments
IMG_2470.JPG
IMG_2470.JPG (275.64 KiB) Viewed 449 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Yeah, the only folks who look like snowflakes in this are nolan and the "UPROXX" folks.

"OMG, they stated that Wonderwoman is less patriotic now in order to appeal to international markets."

Maybe nolan isn't old enough to know this is a factual statement.
Yep, and here's a little more factual knowledge for nolan to digest:
What’s curious about this version, coddled and crafted over decades, is the near-total absence of America. Wonder Woman was born during World War II, created by American psychologist William Moulton Marston, and her debut on the cover of DC’s Sensation Comics in 1942 depicted her in red, white and blue, storming into battle. She’d left her home, Paradise Island, to fight the Nazis in “America, the last citadel of democracy and of equal rights for women!”
http://nypost.com/2017/06/01/why-wonder ... than-ever/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

I'm not the one obsessing over how "American" a *fictional* superhero character is. It's not like someone is making a D-Day movie and is completely ignoring the Americans' contributions.

I'm able to watch fictional movies and enjoy them or not like them for whatever they are. I just like making fun of snowflakes who obsess over such trivial things.