State Penn: President, VP, and AD just sentenced to jail...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Re: State Penn: President, VP, and AD just sentenced to jail

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

The sad thing is, they are killing it in recruiting this year. Doesn't look like the NCAA penalties had much of an impact on their program. Makes me sick.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
fatman

Post by fatman »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
The sad thing is, they are killing it in recruiting this year. Doesn't look like the NCAA penalties had much of an impact on their program. Makes me sick.
The ncaa backed down on their punishment of psu. That is clearly the wrong move, they celebrate that scumbag joepa with 100k+ sickos cheering for him on game days. Disgusting! The culture there is so rotten that of course you will continue to see more child abuser from that community. Joepas son was busted last year for the same type of sickness.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

fatman wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
The ncaa backed down on their punishment of psu. That is clearly the wrong move, they celebrate that scumbag joepa with 100k+ sickos cheering for him on game days. Disgusting! The culture there is so rotten that of course you will continue to see more child abuser from that community. Joepas son was busted last year for the same type of sickness.
Its not an NCAA matter. Its a university matter.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
fatman wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
I don't see how it's not. The athletic department was running everything
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
fatman wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
I don't see how it's not. The athletic department was running everything
No, the university was. Not sure why all these guys got jail time for someone else actions. NCAA overstepped