Ahh.......London......

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Ahh.......London......

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:Trump is on fire this morning.
Never ever take away his Twitter! Covfefe!
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

This dovetails with the huge thread on the lounge nicely.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Unfolding on CNN......
Attachments
IMG_2474.JPG
IMG_2474.JPG (147.9 KiB) Viewed 250 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I really couldn't make anything out.
It's clear as day right at 36 seconds, near the end:

Person A: "**** muslim cunts!"

SJW B:"Don't shout that you **** idiot, it's not muslims"
I love how its never muslims..until its proven each and EVERY time that it is, yes, in fact, Muslims- keep your heads in the sand fools
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

This is just unreal........see something, say something......star in a documentary. The left are freakin' sick.......
London terrorist appeared in TV documentary The Jihadis Next Door and 'tried to go to Syria'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06 ... ary-tried/

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:I had to look it up, but yes, this guy is a CNN host.
Now he says it's not like him to use profanity. But his previous tweets betray him.

========================================

CNN Host Apologizes for Profanity-Laced Trump Tweet, Says “It’s Not Like Me” to Use Profanity — He’s Lying and Tweets Prove It
Jim Hoft Jun 5th, 2017 9:32 am 165 Comments

Religious scholar Reza Aslan, host of CNN’s Believer, went on a profane Twitter rant against President Donald Trump on Saturday night, calling Trump a “piece of sh*t”, a “stain on the presidency” and an “embarrassment to America…and humanity” over Trump’s calling for reinstatement of his travel ban in response to the London terror attacks earlier Saturday night.

Aslan is an Iranian Shia Muslim refugee who came to America with his family during the Islamic revolution that overthrew the Shah in 1979, according to Wikipedia. Aslan says he became an American citizen.

CNN Host Apologizes for Profanity-Laced Trump Tweet, Says “It’s Not Like Me” to Use Profanity — He’s Lying and Tweets Prove It

Religious scholar Reza Aslan, host of CNN’s Believer, went on a profane Twitter rant against President Donald Trump on Saturday night, calling Trump a “piece of sh*t”, a “stain on the presidency” and an “embarrassment to America…and humanity” over Trump’s calling for reinstatement of his travel ban in response to the London terror attacks earlier Saturday night.

Aslan is an Iranian Shia Muslim refugee who came to America with his family during the Islamic revolution that overthrew the Shah in 1979, according to Wikipedia. Aslan says he became an American citizen.

Reza Aslan, Twitter avatar.

“This piece of excrement is not just an embarrassment to America and a stain on the presidency. He’s an embarrassment to humankind.”

The tweet by Trump that Aslan blew up at read, “We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

After his tweet went viral Aslan apologized on Twitter saying “it’s not like me” to use profanity.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06 ... ets-prove/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Now he says it's not like him to use profanity. But his previous tweets betray him.

“This piece of excrement is not just an embarrassment to America and a stain on the presidency. He’s an embarrassment to humankind.”

The tweet by Trump that Aslan blew up at read, “We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

After his tweet went viral Aslan apologized on Twitter saying “it’s not like me” to use profanity.
Wow.....that guy needs a good colon blow.....

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:This is just unreal........see something, say something......star in a documentary. The left are freakin' sick.......
London terrorist appeared in TV documentary The Jihadis Next Door and 'tried to go to Syria'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06 ... ary-tried/
The Brits have a system in place to nab grannies who don't pick up their dog poop using DNA and spy cameras, or arrest people for making hurtful tweets on social media, but they can't stop terrorists who've appeared on television or who flew ISIS flags outside their house two years ago.

The British people are truly living in Anarcho-Tyranny. There is a law for everything, but they are only used to progress the desires of the state.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

This guy is a real piece of work. How does he work for CNN?
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

This guy is a real piece of work. How does he work for CNN?
By being a piece of work ...
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: This guy is a real piece of work. How does he work for CNN?
I wonder if he got some brain disease after he ate that piece of human brains.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: This guy is a real piece of work. How does he work for CNN?
I wonder if he got some brain disease after he ate that piece of human brains.
Obama ate dog, may be something to eating weird things turning people weird.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

I think it's safe to say the PC Bros are responsible for the deaths here.