Leaker of Classified Info, Reality Leigh Winner Arrested.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Homebrew

Re: Leaker of Classified Info, Reality Leigh Winner Arrested

Post by Homebrew »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Homebrew wrote:Whelp there's a Baltimore Connection. Charm city yoga shirt on that pitbull
Yeah she lived in Columbia and or Baltimore it appears. My guess is she was stationed at Fort Meade and then took a job down south at Cyber Command where she was arrested.

Break: when did CPRV become so insufferable?
Don't know, he and MBP must be going through something. I just refuse to entertain their not very-well thought out gotcha posts. If they wanted a discussion that would be fine, but they don't.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HooFighter wrote:So I guess we can all agree now that the Russians were trying to hack the election.
Only if we agree that Russia always has always tried to meddle in our elections since the end of WWII, and probably China too.

Only if we can agree that Trump had nothing to do with said meddling.

Only if we can agree that USA does the same thing to other countries.
Last edited by UpstateSCHokie on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote: Break: when did CPRV become so insufferable?
He's always been an insufferable douche bag. Even back when he posted on the old TSL UWS. Rarely would he contribute to the discussion, but he loved to mock people that shared their ideas.

There were several jerks like that on the old UWS. Their main goal seemed to be to make personal attacks against other posters, but they hardly ever started their own thread about a topic, or had the balls to tell us where they stood on the issues.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

HooFighter wrote:So I guess we can all agree now that the Russians were trying to hack the election.

Now there's a great, on subject post...Leftys still trying to deflect from their treasonous buddies actions.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Did her momma name her "Reality Winner"? If she is 25, then that happened in 1991 or 1992. Were people really so dumb then? (And I don't think that any of the reality shows of that era - like COPS or something - even had winners, so I'm assuming she changed her name?)
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
He's always been an insufferable douche bag. Even back when he posted on the old TSL UWS. Rarely would he contribute to the discussion, but he loved to mock people that shared their ideas.

There were several jerks like that on the old UWS. Their main goal seemed to be to make personal attacks against other posters, but they hardly ever started their own thread about a topic, or had the balls to tell us where they stood on the issues.
For some reason I don't remember him being a douche 7 or 8 years ago. That's plenty of time...people change I guess.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Homebrew wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Homebrew wrote:Whelp there's a Baltimore Connection. Charm city yoga shirt on that pitbull
Yeah she lived in Columbia and or Baltimore it appears. My guess is she was stationed at Fort Meade and then took a job down south at Cyber Command where she was arrested.

Break: when did CPRV become so insufferable?
Don't know, he and MBP must be going through something. I just refuse to entertain their not very-well thought out gotcha posts. If they wanted a discussion that would be fine, but they don't.
Yeah, I thought his response was uncalled for. Tried to politely correct him but he wouldn't have it so I took it up a notch. :mrgreen:
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Agree on CPRV... every post to him is "UWS", and he is just a jerk overall. That board would have died on the vine - no exaggeration, had he and photo not come back.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Does not compute.
She re-tweeted that.

So?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Remember how the MSM(D) kept trying to say the leaker was someone from Trump's inner circle? Yeah, not so much.

This basically confirms we got a bunch GD SJW millennial ideologues in our government that don't give a rip about our country or national security.
=======================================

VIDEO=> Arrested Federal Contractor ‘Reality L. Winner’ Leaker Is Big Leftie — Colbert, Michael Moore and Bill Maher Fan
Jim Hoft Jun 5th, 2017 5:39 pm Leave a Comment

25-year-old Reality Leigh Winner, a federal contractor, was arrested over the weekend and is facing charges that she removed classified material from a government facility and mailed it to a news outlet.

Here is Reality doing exercises.

From her Facebook page Reality likes: Animal Rights, The Daily Show, Bill Maher, Michael Moore and the Trump bashing “Trump Draws” facebook page. Image

This was interesting – a signed autograph from Anderson Cooper

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06 ... maher-fan/
Was she on the Air Force weightlifting team?
dang, she has some pipes on her, she would put many men to shame. Not sure she is interested in the male population tho
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

CFB Apologist wrote:Agree on CPRV... every post to him is "UWS", and he is just a jerk overall. That board would have died on the vine - no exaggeration, had he and photo not come back.
Can we please quit with the sniping?

If you feel someone is being a jerk, respond by not being a jerk in return.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote: dang, she has some pipes on her, she would put many men to shame. Not sure she is interested in the male population tho
Not sure she is, but if she turns out to be another member of the LGWTFBBQ team, that would be very interesting.

McCarthy was right.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

She'll be popular in the women's pen.
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Yep.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

BigDave wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Agree on CPRV... every post to him is "UWS", and he is just a jerk overall. That board would have died on the vine - no exaggeration, had he and photo not come back.

Lol! Do you visit here often?
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HvilleHokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:

Ironic
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:

My church voted and we think you're full of shirt :mrgreen:
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: dang, she has some pipes on her, she would put many men to shame. Not sure she is interested in the male population tho
Not sure she is, but if she turns out to be another member of the LGWTFBBQ team, that would be very interesting.

McCarthy was right.
He is.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

I think we're on to something.

She's ultimately responsible for what she did, but I don't think she would have done it without the soft coup Hillary and her supporters created based on lies.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:I think we're on to something.

She's ultimately responsible for what she did, but I don't think she would have done it without the soft coup Hillary and her supporters created based on lies.
Agry
Salute the Marines