Infuriating story about snowflakes but a hilarious picture

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
WestEndHokie39

Infuriating story about snowflakes but a hilarious picture

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

A freshman at Evergreen State College is resisting the radical snowflakes at Evergreen State College. He has been assaulted by the mob and had a group follow him, one of whom was carrying a bat.

But for pure humor, check out the picture at the end of the article with the entire mob armed with bats.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/rise-of ... o-the-mob/
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Infuriating story about snowflakes but a hilarious pictu

Post by Major Kong »

A pack of myotis :!:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Haha, lambda lambda lambda has taken over campus!

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:A freshman at Evergreen State College is resisting the radical snowflakes at Evergreen State College. He has been assaulted by the mob and had a group follow him, one of whom was carrying a bat.

But for pure humor, check out the picture at the end of the article with the entire mob armed with bats.

some good ol Oregon guys that know how to use a bat need to show up, and the fat chick in the wheelchair, not sure she understands what being really stupid when you are that vulnerable means
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

These professors need to take a strict "Go tell me to eff myself, and get an eff for the semester" approach. If all the professors do this in solidarity with one another, they'll flunk out the troublemakers in one semester.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Post by FireFuente »

Hokie CPA wrote:These professors need to take a strict "Go tell me to eff myself, and get an eff for the semester" approach. If all the professors do this in solidarity with one another, they'll flunk out the troublemakers in one semester.
No dice.

Thirty percent of Bret Weinstein's fellow professors sent a letter to the university president demanding that he be suspended without pay.

The professors created these little brain-washed freaks so its not surprising they support them.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

FireFuente wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:These professors need to take a strict "Go tell me to eff myself, and get an eff for the semester" approach. If all the professors do this in solidarity with one another, they'll flunk out the troublemakers in one semester.
No dice.

Thirty percent of Bret Weinstein's fellow professors sent a letter to the university president demanding that he be suspended without pay.

The professors created these little brain-washed freaks so its not surprising they support them.

Well then.... it seems we are well and truly fooked. smdh :cry:
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Bay_area_Hokie
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Does everyone see what a complete scam college has become?

1. Take dumb kids and let them into Evergreen, where out of state tuition is $24K a year according to their website.
2. They borrow all the money to attend, because face if, if you're a rich kid, daddy ain't sending you to Evergreen State.
3. They get out of school with their $50K to $100K in debt and can only work at Starbucks as for some strange reason no one wants to hire a Transgender Studies major
4. Now they have a negative net worth, and are basically insolvent.
5. After a personal bankruptcy, they are a committed communist party member for life.

It's all the fault of white men.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Does everyone see what a complete scam college has become?

1. Take dumb kids and let them into Evergreen, where out of state tuition is $24K a year according to their website.
2. They borrow all the money to attend, because face if, if you're a rich kid, daddy ain't sending you to Evergreen State.
3. They get out of school with their $50K to $100K in debt and can only work at Starbucks as for some strange reason no one wants to hire a Transgender Studies major
5. After a personal bankruptcy, they are a committed communist party member for life.

Yep- that's pretty much the sad narrative. The fact that they are dumb, not marketable, take no responsibility for being a dolt working at starbucks, ets - it's all the old white guys fault.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Does everyone see what a complete scam college has become?

Absolutely. You should listen to the Jordan Peterson YouTube clip someone posted a week or two ago...I think it was titled "the purpose of college" or something. I think his analogy was that colleges have become expensive hotels for emotional infants... and instead of expanding their knowledge, kids are left to become entrenched in the ideology they brought with them.

Here it is:

http://uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... n+Peterson
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:A freshman at Evergreen State College is resisting the radical snowflakes at Evergreen State College. He has been assaulted by the mob and had a group follow him, one of whom was carrying a bat.

That's unbelievable. Wheelchair warrior.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote: But for pure humor, check out the picture at the end of the article with the entire mob armed with bats.
They look like Oompa Loompas on meth.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote: But for pure humor, check out the picture at the end of the article with the entire mob armed with bats.
You win the internets for today... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vienna_Hokie
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Seriously, they brought wiffle ball bats to a rumble.

I bet their theme song is "Bad"
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.