The Inside story On James B. Comey

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
miles

The Inside story On James B. Comey

Post by miles »

I'm not a Free Republic reader or subscriber, or a conspiracy theorist.
I am a firm believer, however, in the crooked machinations and mendacity of the Clintons and their minions.
Anyway, it's interesting reading. :shock: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3553445/posts
cwtcr hokie

Re: The Inside story On James B. Comey

Post by cwtcr hokie »

miles wrote:I'm not a Free Republic reader or subscriber, or a conspiracy theorist.
I am a firm believer, however, in the crooked machinations and mendacity of the Clintons and their minions.
Anyway, it's interesting reading. :shock: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3553445/posts
that is an excellent article and makes alot of sense
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

IMO you have to double up on the tinfoil hats to connect all of those scattered dots!

Like all conspiracy theories there is enough truth and reasonableness to give it life.
miles

Post by miles »

133743Hokie wrote:IMO you have to double up on the tinfoil hats to connect all of those scattered dots!

Like all conspiracy theories there is enough truth and reasonableness to give it life.
:D
<Channeling JFK> " Er, Let me say this about that": It's more reasonable than Trump being the Manchurian Candidate.
But that's just me. I will freely admit that I've not fact checked the article, nor do I intend to do so. The media don't bother to fact check anything anymore, especially hit pieces on Trump.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

133743Hokie wrote:IMO you have to double up on the tinfoil hats to connect all of those scattered dots!

It's a mess. It starts off mischaracterizing the Rich case. Comey was the lead prosecutor on the original Rich case, the one where he was found guilty and that led to him leaving the country forever.

On the pardon, it was Holder who was the instigator. Comey criticized the pardon, as did most people.

And the whole Lockheed take is ridiculous. Lockheed has been one of the biggest fed contractors for a long time. They did it by buying or merging with a bunch of other companies that expanded the company from a defense company to a multi-faceted provider of defense, satellites, and infrastructure. Lockheed was huge before Comey and huge after Comey.

And on the HSBC board appointment, Comey was brought with other intelligence people (like guys from MI5) to lead a committee to evaluate their systems and processes, to detect and prevent the fraud that they had been guilty of.

If you read it in carefully chosen, bite size bits, it sort of sounds plausible. Sort of.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

miles wrote:

:D
<Channeling JFK> " Er, Let me say this about that": It's more reasonable than Trump being the Manchurian Candidate.
But that's just me. I will freely admit that I've not fact checked the article, nor do I intend to do so. The media don't bother to fact check anything anymore, especially hit pieces on Trump.
Obama was the Manchurian Candidate!
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

but it also makes sense for all the screaming we were doing about the clintons and the media's daily attacks on anything and everything Trump. Never mind all the false stuff being thrown out there by Wa Po. The bigger point is after a year of "investigating" they have zero on Trump but have the american public convinced he should be impeached
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

The Trump investigation is serving a twofold purpose IMO. One, it keeps the administration off balance and in a defensive mode, limiting their ability to govern and affect change, which is the primary focus of the alt-left/progressive/Resistance movement. Second, it keeps the Trump admin from being able to investigate the Clintons.