Fatman - sit down before clicking on this...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Fatman - sit down before clicking on this...

Post by USN_Hokie »

fatman

Re: Fatman - sit down before clicking on this...

Post by fatman »

HA! I saw that yesterday while traveling, so couldn't post here about it. My mind was blown. Is Trump trolling me or is this his absolute best proposal ever? He has my vote, let's start building.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

fatman wrote:HA! I saw that yesterday while traveling, so couldn't post here about it. My mind was blown. Is Trump trolling me or is this his absolute best proposal ever? He has my vote, let's start building.
Solar panels in the northern hemisphere have to generally face south, right?

I think this could work on a northern border wall to keep the snow mexicans out, but I'm not sure I'd want solar panels facing south on the southern border. I feel like they'd be covered in graffiti or hot wired to power car suspension hydraulics in no time.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote: Image

I had my car radio on Rush the other day by accident (WOR carries the Mets and Rush). Anyho, either Trump or Rush had suggested building a 5-star hotel with viewing windows to allow patrons the ability to watch law enforcement in action patrolling the massive border wall. Taxes from the hotel will be used to pay for the wall (or maybe it is just owned by the government/Trump).

I'll file this away in that same file.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

I had my car radio on Rush the other day by accident (WOR carries the Mets and Rush). Anyho, either Trump or Rush had suggested building a 5-star hotel with viewing windows to allow patrons the ability to watch law enforcement in action patrolling the massive border wall. Taxes from the hotel will be used to pay for the wall (or maybe it is just owned by the government/Trump).

If you can sit out on your balcony with a tranquilizer gun or activate booby traps...sign me up.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

If you can sit out on your balcony with a tranquilizer gun or activate booby traps...sign me up.
I like going to Brownsville as much as the next guy, but don't need a five-star hotel for the experience.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I like going to Brownsville as much as the next guy, but don't need a five-star hotel for the experience.
There's some hotel amenities you can't get in the city, though...

Last edited by USN_Hokie on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

just go to Houston, they have 5* hotels and you can do the same thing
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

just go to Houston, they have 5* hotels and you can do the same thing
Houston sucks, and is light years ahead of Brownsville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PolyTech

Post by PolyTech »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Is "Going to Brownsville" a euphamism? I hope it's just for using your colon blow...
#JusticeForNolan
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

What's this colon blow thing all about? I've seen some here pursue that w IP rigorously, and have no idea how/why it got started.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:What's this colon blow thing all about? I've seen some here pursue that w IP rigorously, and have no idea how/why it got started.
IP was humble bragging a few years ago about his $250 juice cleanses and how he likes to blow out his colon before a big date.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:What's this colon blow thing all about? I've seen some here pursue that w IP rigorously, and have no idea how/why it got started.
IP was humble bragging a few years ago about his $250 juice cleanses and how he likes to blow out his colon before a big date.
Whaaaaat?
Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Whaaaaat?
IP is going to have to provide more details.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Whaaaaat?
I have doubts. Seriously?

I'm a half step short of wanting to revive some sort of "pledge" :ugeek:
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

BigDave wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
:lol:
Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote: I have doubts. Seriously?

It's the no shirt truth, excuse the pun.

IP's colon blows are now part of UWS lore. It's in the welcome package.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Why don't we ever hear about the needed Eastern Wall :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Whaaaaat?
I have doubts. Seriously?

This is just silly insecure rednecks being silly insecure rednecks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk