It's fun watching this all fall apart........

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: It's fun watching this all fall apart........

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: I'm not sure how many times I need to tell you rednecks that I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm not a Hillary supporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You seem pretty giddy about our government's huge domestic spying apparatus and its use against political enemies. Not sure how that aligns with your libertarian beliefs. :?:
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I'm not sure how many times I need to tell you rednecks that I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm not a Hillary supporter.

You seem pretty giddy about our government's huge domestic spying apparatus and its use against political enemies. Not sure how that aligns with your libertarian beliefs. :?:
Where do you get that Cap'n?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:

It's time to recognize that IP just isn't that bright.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Maybe you could point me to a single post where you criticize it. On the contrary, you sure do seem to have your finger on the pulse of its use in subverting the man elected by the people whose goal is to reduce the size of government and its impact on our lives. It's almost as if you see that as a threat to your belief system or something.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Maybe you could point me to a single post where you criticize it. On the contrary, you sure do seem to have your finger on the pulse of its use in subverting the man elected by the people whose goal is to reduce the size of government and its impact on our lives. It's almost as if you see that as a threat to your belief system or something.
Fascinating Cap'n. All from one link.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You've been pretty consistent in your silent support for the police state for several years.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You've been pretty consistent in your silent support for the police state for several years.
Got it.