Traitors or Brave Americans?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
miles

Traitors or Brave Americans?

Post by miles »

So, in recent days, Rino John McCain, James Clapper, John Effing Kerry, and Barry Bummer have all bravely and courageously trashed the POTUS on foreign soil.
I think we may reasonably be sure that none of these proud, brave, patriotic Americans paid for their European and Australian vacations, and in fact were themselves handsomely rewarded financially and otherwise for their slanderous and treasonous commentaries.
What does UWS think?

:x
cwtcr hokie

Re: Traitors or Brave Americans?

Post by cwtcr hokie »

miles wrote:So, in recent days, Rino John McCain, James Clapper, John Effing Kerry, and Barry Bummer have all bravely and courageously trashed the POTUS on foreign soil.
I think we may reasonably be sure that none of these proud, brave, patriotic Americans paid for their European and Australian vacations, and in fact were themselves handsomely rewarded financially and otherwise for their slanderous and treasonous commentaries.
What does UWS think?

:x
It is sad that supposed statemen are parroting the false news out here
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

IMO McCain has used up all of his get-out-of-jail-free cards for his Vietnam tribulations. He's just a worthless POS now. No compass. No true beliefs. Just a down in the gutter politician trying to hang on.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

133743Hokie wrote:IMO McCain has used up all of his get-out-of-jail-free cards for his Vietnam tribulations. He's just a worthless POS now. No compass. No true beliefs. Just a down in the gutter politician trying to hang on.
AZ need to get their collective head out of their collective arse and primary McCain's butt right out of office.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

HokieJoe wrote:AZ need to get their collective head out of their collective arse and primary McCain's butt right out of office.
2022. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RWNJ
Party: Independent

Post by RWNJ »

HokieJoe wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:IMO McCain has used up all of his get-out-of-jail-free cards for his Vietnam tribulations. He's just a worthless POS now. No compass. No true beliefs. Just a down in the gutter politician trying to hang on.
AZ need to get their collective head out of their collective arse and primary McCain's butt right out of office.
He's not as popular here as some think. Probably the Dems that are keeping him in office. We just need a credible person to run against him on the REAL Rep ticket.
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RWNJ wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
He's not as popular here as some think. Probably the Dems that are keeping him in office. We just need a credible person to run against him on the REAL Rep ticket.
He's a Patriot. And a great Senator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RWNJ wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

I bet you voted for him and Palin.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RWNJ wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Past tense. He is currently neither.