So Comey DID tell Trump 3 times that he wasn't under

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
133743Hokie

So Comey DID tell Trump 3 times that he wasn't under

Post by 133743Hokie »

investigation. Alt-left/progressive/democrat heads are going to explode!

They have been all over Trump re his letter firing Comey and his statement therein that he was told 3 times by Comey that he wasn't under investigation. They've been waiting for the hammer to fall on Trump regarding this (i.e Trump was lying and Comey was going to be the smoking gun) and...oops!

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/comey ... tel-probe/
UpstateSCHokie

Re: So Comey DID tell Trump 3 times that he wasn't under

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

133743Hokie wrote:investigation. Alt-left/progressive/democrat heads are going to explode!

They have been all over Trump re his letter firing Comey and his statement therein that he was told 3 times by Comey that he wasn't under investigation. They've been waiting for the hammer to fall on Trump regarding this (i.e Trump was lying and Comey was going to be the smoking gun) and...oops!

The FNM (fake news media) has been telling us over and over that Trump lied about that. Do you think they will issue an apology?

Wait...what am I asking? Of course not! They will just move on to the next phony scandal.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:investigation. Alt-left/progressive/democrat heads are going to explode!

tomorrow will be fun
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

But.....Comey was going to refute Trump......CNN....... :lol:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-0 ... -one-wrong
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

The FNM (fake news media) has been telling us over and over that Trump lied about that. Do you think they will issue an apology?

Wait...what am I asking? Of course not! They will just move on to the next phony scandal.
Does it make you sad that the FNM is reporting that Comey did in fact give assurances to Trump that he wasn't under investigation?
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Does it make you sad that the FNM is reporting that Comey did in fact give assurances to Trump that he wasn't under investigation?
Not really, but it just further damns the FNM as being completely fake & unreliable. Hopefully even those that have been holding out will finally see just how partisan and agenda-driven the fake (democrat) news media really is.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

miles

Post by miles »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Not really, but it just further damns the FNM as being completely fake & unreliable. Hopefully even those that have been holding out will finally see just how partisan and agenda-driven the fake (democrat) news media really is.[/quote
miles

Post by miles »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Does it make you sad that the FNM hasn't impeached Trump yet?
What's the definition of is today?
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

miles wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Does it make you sad that the FNM hasn't impeached Trump yet?
What's the definition of is today?
No. I don't want Trump impeached, or think there is any reason to impeach him.

Only a full blown idiot would think that.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
No. I don't want Trump impeached, or think there is any reason to impeach him.

Only a full blown idiot would think that.
You mean like this guy?
Could you imagine if a Republican would have done this to Obama? The entire Republican party would have been smeared as racist and insane.