US Soccer shoves Gay in everyone's faces

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: US Soccer shoves Gay in everyone's faces

Post by HokieHam »

The fact that we must celebrate someone's sexual proclivities for a week in June says it all..........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

USN_Hokie wrote:I think the message in this thread is that soccer is a crap sport played and watched by trash folks by nature of the fact that the rules don't require anything more than kicking a ball on a flat surface past a boundary.

The Taliban don't have soccer balls. They just use severed heads. A little messy, but fun!!!
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:I think the message in this thread is that soccer is a crap sport played and watched by trash folks by nature of the fact that the rules don't require anything more than kicking a ball on a flat surface past a boundary.
It's a 3rd world ghetto sport.
How does a "ghetto sport" afford to pay Ronaldo, Messi, and others what they do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The poorest countries on earth play soccer. It's popular in those shiiteholes because it's cheap.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson