US Soccer shoves Gay in everyone's faces

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

US Soccer shoves Gay in everyone's faces

Post by CFB Apologist »

Ladies and Gentleman, the difference between "tolerance" and "you MUST celebrate" a lifestyle... that didn't take long

http://www.outsports.com/2017/6/8/15761 ... ide-jersey
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Re: US Soccer shoves Gay in everyone's faces

Post by Hokie CPA »

Meh.

It's Pride Week. This is no different than the NFL wearing pink during Titty Cancer Month.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Hokie CPA wrote:Meh.

It's Pride Week. This is no different than the NFL wearing pink during Titty Cancer Month.
1. Breast Cancer is a horrible disease, not a sexual preference or lifestyle. Breast cancer affects men, women, blacks, whites, asians, etc. Its not a social agenda, its a medical research agenda that saves lives.

2. This is not the "Baltimore Ravens" wearing pink shoes..this is the US National Soccer team celebrating and endorsing the gay lifestyle and sexual preference of roughly 2% of the population. Its a left wing social agenda statement. It's political. It's wrong
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:

1. Breast Cancer is a horrible disease, not a sexual preference or lifestyle. Breast cancer affects men, women, blacks, whites, asians, etc. Its not a social agenda, its a medical research agenda that saves lives.

2. This is not the "Baltimore Ravens" wearing pink shoes..this is the US National Soccer team celebrating and endorsing the gay lifestyle and sexual preference of roughly 2% of the population. Its a left wing social agenda statement. It's political. It's wrong
In addition, it's also morally reprehensible to 75% of the population. They're promoting a deviant lifestyle and are stupid to risk their already tiny audience via alienation. It's also offensive for a Christian to have to wear that jersey, so the players aren't being considered.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:Ladies and Gentleman, the difference between "tolerance" and "you MUST celebrate" a lifestyle... that didn't take long

I knew that in the US soccer viewership wasn't strong - particularly for womens soccer. I didn't realize they now have implemented a policy that forced you to watch it. They missed my house - thank goodness!
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Prayers to CFB and AG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Florida Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Ladies and Gentleman, the difference between "tolerance" and "you MUST celebrate" a lifestyle... that didn't take long

I knew that in the US soccer viewership wasn't strong - particularly for womens soccer. I didn't realize they now have implemented a policy that forced you to watch it. They missed my house - thank goodness!
As a supposed graduate of a top 75 college, your ability to miss the point of a conversation is amazing. It really is.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:Prayers to CFB and AG.

We are straight. We represent 98% of the United States population by every scientific study/calculation. We are not the ones that need "prayers".
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

In addition, it's also morally reprehensible to 75% of the population. They're promoting a deviant lifestyle and are stupid to risk their already tiny audience via alienation. It's also offensive for a Christian to have to wear that jersey, so the players aren't being considered.
75%? Show me the polling.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

Google approval and don't conflate the 40% of those approving gay marriage with approval as a lifestyle.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

LOL- it's probably higher than that... You are also going to tell me- despite decades of scientific research- that Gays are really 30% of the population as opposed to 2%, because you hang out with a lot of them.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:

We are straight. We represent 98% of the United States population by every scientific study/calculation. We are not the ones that need "prayers".
The USWNT isn't anti-heterosexual. I'm sorry you miss that point.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Bless your fruity heart
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Since you are always very consistent and non-hypocritical in your social views, I'm sure you would be fine with the numbers on the US national team jersey looking like this the other 11 months of the year...
Attachments
Heterosexual-symbol-3D-blue-red.svg.png
Heterosexual-symbol-3D-blue-red.svg.png (58.11 KiB) Viewed 881 times
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

The USWNT isn't anti-heterosexual. I'm sorry you miss that point.

The standard blue numbers on the jerseys are not anti-gay... I'm sorry you missed that point
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:

Since you are always very consistent and non-hypocritical in your social views, I'm sure you would be fine with the numbers on the US national team jersey looking like this the other 11 months of the year...
I dont obsess about what sports teams wear on their jerseys because they usually don't exhibit poor judgment with that. It's not like they're putting a Klan hood on their uniform.

But to your question, why would they put that symbol on their jerseys?

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

I dont obsess about what sports teams wear on their jerseys because they usually don't exhibit poor judgment with that. It's not like they're putting a Klan hood on their uniform.

But to your question, why would they put that symbol on their jerseys?

Why would they put a gay symbol on their jersey?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

I also find it bizarre that adults believe these jerseys are somehow an attack against them. Whatever.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

CFB Apologist wrote:

Oh, ....I think we all need prayers. Every one of us.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:I also find it bizarre that adults believe these jerseys are somehow an attack against them. Whatever.

Because you're not thinking enough or at a basic level, as usual.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:I also find it bizarre that adults believe these jerseys are somehow an attack against them. Whatever.

It's much more bizarre that an adult can't see the US National Team promoting a social agenda and lifestyle actively. It's not a private club team. STAY OUT OF OUR BEDROOMS... until we want you to pay for our birth control or parade who we have sex with on our soccer jerseys.. then its OK.

US Soccer is promoting a social agenda and gay lifestyle this month. The fact that you can't see the issues with that is what is bizarre.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:

The USWNT jerseys aren't attacking you or I or anyone else.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:

It's much more bizarre that an adult can't see the US National Team promoting a social agenda and lifestyle actively. It's not a private club team. STAY OUT OF OUR BEDROOMS... until we want you to pay for our birth control or parade who we have sex with on our soccer jerseys.. then its OK.

US Soccer is promoting a social agenda and gay lifestyle this month. The fact that you can't see the issues with that is what is bizarre.
The jerseys aren't what you think they are.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

The USWNT jerseys aren't attacking you or I or anyone else.

Nobody said that.. what people with common sense said was they are promoting and celebrating a sexual preference via national soccer jersey. Their players won't stand for the national anthem, but they will wear a specific sexual preference jersey representing the US. It's political..It's a specific agenda, It's not soccer, It's not a sports jersey.. If your side wants to open this pandora's box, fine..
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

The jerseys aren't what you think they are.

Then why aren't they wearing their standard jersey?