Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Re: US Soccer shoves Gay in everyone's faces

Post by ElbertoHokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:I also find it bizarre that adults believe these jerseys are somehow an attack against them. Whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's much more bizarre that an adult can't see the US National Team promoting a social agenda and lifestyle actively. It's not a private club team. STAY OUT OF OUR BEDROOMS... until we want you to pay for our birth control or parade who we have sex with on our soccer jerseys.. then its OK.

US Soccer is promoting a social agenda and gay lifestyle this month. The fact that you can't see the issues with that is what is bizarre.
You do understand that multiple women on the USWNT are openly gay right? I can name 4 or 5 off the top of my head without looking it up. Maybe they're just supporting their current players?
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:I also find it bizarre that adults believe these jerseys are somehow an attack against them. Whatever.

It's much more bizarre that an adult can't see the US National Team promoting a social agenda and lifestyle actively. It's not a private club team. STAY OUT OF OUR BEDROOMS... until we want you to pay for our birth control or parade who we have sex with on our soccer jerseys.. then its OK.

US Soccer is promoting a social agenda and gay lifestyle this month. The fact that you can't see the issues with that is what is bizarre.
The jerseys aren't what you think they are.

Then why aren't they wearing their standard jersey?
Because it's Pride Week. Like I said before, it's really no different than the NFL wearing pink for breast cancer awareness. You might think it's different, but at the end of the day, it really isn't.

Not to mention half the dadgum team is openly gay, but that shouldn't matter, right?
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

Soccer is on TV :?: Who knew :?: :P :D
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Hokie CPA wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

Because it's Pride Week. Like I said before, it's really no different than the NFL wearing pink for breast cancer awareness. You might think it's different, but at the end of the day, it really isn't.

Not to mention half the dadgum team is openly gay, but that shouldn't matter, right?
Breast Cancer is a political, sexual, social agenda? Interesting.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

You do understand that multiple women on the USWNT are openly gay right? I can name 4 or 5 off the top of my head without looking it up. Maybe they're just supporting their current players?
And US Soccer just realized that this year? They didn't know they had gay players until this year? And the standard numbers DONT support the gay player? Wow. Interesting
ElbertoHokie

Post by ElbertoHokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

And US Soccer just realized that this year? They didn't know they had gay players until this year? And the standard numbers DONT support the gay player? Wow. Interesting
Your numbers indicate they're a minority. They're just supporting another minority. :D
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Because you're not thinking enough or at a basic level, as usual.
The USWNT jerseys aren't attacking you or I or anyone else.

Nobody said that.. what people with common sense said was they are promoting and celebrating a sexual preference via national soccer jersey. Their players won't stand for the national anthem, but they will wear a specific sexual preference jersey representing the US. It's political..It's a specific agenda, It's not soccer, It's not a sports jersey.. If your side wants to open this pandora's box, fine..
Yep. Poor decision making is their hallmark.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

LOL, come on. What of the other 98%? Why are their rights being ignored as their conscience is violated?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Hokie CPA wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

It really is different unless you're saying the gay is a disease.
Hokie CPA

Post by Hokie CPA »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:Because it's Pride Week. Like I said before, it's really no different than the NFL wearing pink for breast cancer awareness. You might think it's different, but at the end of the day, it really isn't.

No, but then, neither is being gay. Admittedly, some gay people HAVE an agenda, but so do you. So you can't apply the facts about a minority within a group across the group as a whole.

The bottom line is there are numerous conditions which have been assigned an Awareness Week during the year. This week it's the gays' turn. Leave 'em alone and it'll be over before you know it.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Hokie CPA wrote:Meh.

It's Pride Week. This is no different than the NFL celebrating heterosexuality one week.
FIFY. The butthurt (excuse the pun) would be incredible if the roles were reversed.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

"Outsports".

!?!

:shock:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Hokie CPA wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:Because it's Pride Week. Like I said before, it's really no different than the NFL wearing pink for breast cancer awareness. You might think it's different, but at the end of the day, it really isn't.

No, but then, neither is being gay. Admittedly, some gay people HAVE an agenda, but so do you. So you can't apply the facts about a minority within a group across the group as a whole.

The bottom line is there are numerous conditions which have been assigned an Awareness Week during the year. This week it's the gays' turn. Leave 'em alone and it'll be over before you know it.
Being gay IS a sexual preference.. are you arguing its not?
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

Why do they need support? This is silly.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

[emoji108] [emoji108]
ElbertoHokie

Post by ElbertoHokie »

I will point out there's an awful lot of butthurt about this from the crowd that points at things and laughs at butthurt.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Salute the Marines
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Never watched Star Wars, so I'm not getting your GIF, Riverguy.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:Never watched Star Wars, so I'm not getting your GIF, Riverguy.

Pretty sure everyone else here does.

You should watch the first few Star Wars movies. They were actually something of a cultural phenomenon.
Salute the Marines
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

RiverguyVT wrote:

You should watch the first few Star Wars movies. They were actually something of a cultural phenomenon.
I plan to eventually. I'm not anti-Star Wars. Just never got around to them.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

What kind of commie are you?
Hokie CPA

Post by Hokie CPA »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

I don't believe it is. You have these awkward, effeminate males who are teased relentlessly through middle school and they are going to grow up and CHOOSE to be persecuted their entire lives by deciding they'd rather suck dick? I just can't buy it. They have to be born gay. On this, you and I will simply have to agree to disagree, cuz there's so much more evidence to it being inherent rather than chosen... I'm just never going to see it any other way.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

What kind of commie are you?
Most of my time growing up was school and playing sports year-round. I was barely staying up on current movies. I'll get there eventually.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Hokie CPA wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

I don't believe it is. You have these awkward, effeminate males who are teased relentlessly through middle school and they are going to grow up and CHOOSE to be persecuted their entire lives by deciding they'd rather suck dick? I just can't buy it. They have to be born gay. On this, you and I will simply have to agree to disagree, cuz there's so much more evidence to it being inherent rather than chosen... I'm just never going to see it any other way.
I wasn't pushing the not born that way agenda.. I believe some are born that way.. But in any event, who you have sex with as an adult is a preference. Some men prefer to have sex with men. Some men prefer heavier girls, etc.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Hokie CPA wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

It's the price of getting the attention they crave/dealing with the sexual abuse they likely received. Many also have children and exwives so they were making a different choice then.