awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: US Soccer shoves Gay in everyone's faces

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:Snowflake alert!!
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300]
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RWNJ
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by RWNJ »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:Meh.

It's Pride Week. This is no different than the NFL wearing pink during Titty Cancer Month.
1. Breast Cancer is a horrible disease, not a sexual preference or lifestyle. Breast cancer affects men, women, blacks, whites, asians, etc. Its not a social agenda, its a medical research agenda that saves lives.

2. This is not the "Baltimore Ravens" wearing pink shoes..this is the US National Soccer team celebrating and endorsing the gay lifestyle and sexual preference of roughly 2% of the population. Its a left wing social agenda statement. It's political. It's wrong
Seems like a lot more than 2% if you are a fan of game shows and the like. Nearly every day one of the contestants is gay. Be it Survivor, Wheel of Fortune, Who wants to be a millionaire, etc. Considering the low number of contestants, they must make their selection of them based on sexual preference. Or is it just Hollywood putting their agenda out there in your face? JMHO
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump
FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Post by FireFuente »

Well...soccer is gay.

So I don't really see the problem.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Hokie CPA wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:Because it's Pride Week. Like I said before, it's really no different than the NFL wearing pink for breast cancer awareness. You might think it's different, but at the end of the day, it really isn't.

Not to mention half the dadgum team is openly gay, but that shouldn't matter, right?
Breast Cancer is a political, sexual, social agenda? Interesting.
No, but then, neither is being gay. Admittedly, some gay people HAVE an agenda, but so do you. So you can't apply the facts about a minority within a group across the group as a whole.

The bottom line is there are numerous conditions which have been assigned an Awareness Week during the year. This week it's the gays' turn. Leave 'em alone and it'll be over before you know it.
Being gay IS a sexual preference.. are you arguing its not?
I don't believe it is. You have these awkward, effeminate males who are teased relentlessly through middle school and they are going to grow up and CHOOSE to be persecuted their entire lives by deciding they'd rather suck dick? I just can't buy it. They have to be born gay. On this, you and I will simply have to agree to disagree, cuz there's so much more evidence to it being inherent rather than chosen... I'm just never going to see it any other way.

Believe what you will, but there is no conclusive evidence that all homosexuals are born homosexual. On the contrary, the evidence indicates that some are born and some are made.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

RWNJ wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

It's Pride Week. This is no different than the NFL wearing pink during Titty Cancer Month.
1. Breast Cancer is a horrible disease, not a sexual preference or lifestyle. Breast cancer affects men, women, blacks, whites, asians, etc. Its not a social agenda, its a medical research agenda that saves lives.

2. This is not the "Baltimore Ravens" wearing pink shoes..this is the US National Soccer team celebrating and endorsing the gay lifestyle and sexual preference of roughly 2% of the population. Its a left wing social agenda statement. It's political. It's wrong
Seems like a lot more than 2% if you are a fan of game shows and the like. Nearly every day one of the contestants is gay. Be it Survivor, Wheel of Fortune, Who wants to be a millionaire, etc. Considering the low number of contestants, they must make their selection of them based on sexual preference. Or is it just Hollywood putting their agenda out there in your face? JMHO
There is little doubt that it's social engineering.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
fatman

Post by fatman »

I'm guessing >> 2% of the uswnt are homosexual.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

fatman wrote:I'm guessing >> 2% of the uswnt are homosexual.
homophobe
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

FireFuente wrote:Well...soccer is gay.

So I don't really see the problem.

Fire just won the thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

RWNJ wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

Nothing is getting thrown in your face you don't want thrown in your face.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Florida Hokie
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Ladies and Gentleman, the difference between "tolerance" and "you MUST celebrate" a lifestyle... that didn't take long

http://www.outsports.com/2017/6/8/15761 ... ide-jersey
I knew that in the US soccer viewership wasn't strong - particularly for womens soccer. I didn't realize they now have implemented a policy that forced you to watch it. They missed my house - thank goodness!
As a supposed graduate of a top 75 college, your ability to miss the point of a conversation is amazing. It really is.
No. I get it. You think that US Women's soccer wearing a gay rights friendly jersey is SHOVING GAY IN EVERYONE'S FACE which would require that everyone watch US Women's soccer, which very few people actually do. Additionally, of those that do, a much larger portion of that audience is likely aligned with the notion when compared to the general US population.

In other words you are wrong as usual. If you don't want it in your face. Don't watch it - which probably changes absolutely nothing about your normal viewing habits. Just because you are offended by it doesn't mean they are SHOVING IT IN EVERYONE'S FACE!
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

fatman wrote:I'm guessing >> 2% of the uswnt are homosexual.
Meh, I only see 1 gay pride avatar and 1 other gay friendly avatar. That's probably 2%, maybe a little higher.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

I think the message in this thread is that soccer is a crap sport played and watched by trash folks by nature of the fact that the rules don't require anything more than kicking a ball on a flat surface past a boundary.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

USN_Hokie wrote:I think the message in this thread is that soccer is a crap sport played and watched by trash folks by nature of the fact that the rules don't require anything more than kicking a ball on a flat surface past a boundary.
It's a 3rd world ghetto sport.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Ladies and Gentleman, the difference between "tolerance" and "you MUST celebrate" a lifestyle... that didn't take long

I knew that in the US soccer viewership wasn't strong - particularly for womens soccer. I didn't realize they now have implemented a policy that forced you to watch it. They missed my house - thank goodness!
As a supposed graduate of a top 75 college, your ability to miss the point of a conversation is amazing. It really is.
No. I get it. You think that US Women's soccer wearing a gay rights friendly jersey is SHOVING GAY IN EVERYONE'S FACE which would require that everyone watch US Women's soccer, which very few people actually do. Additionally, of those that do, a much larger portion of that audience is likely aligned with the notion when compared to the general US population.

In other words you are wrong as usual. If you don't want it in your face. Don't watch it - which probably changes absolutely nothing about your normal viewing habits. Just because you are offended by it doesn't mean they are SHOVING IT IN EVERYONE'S FACE!
The menstrual flo
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HokieJoe wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:I think the message in this thread is that soccer is a crap sport played and watched by trash folks by nature of the fact that the rules don't require anything more than kicking a ball on a flat surface past a boundary.
How does a "ghetto sport" afford to pay Ronaldo, Messi, and others what they do?

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Florida Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

You don't get it.. At all.. your moronic point is "don't watch".. and "hetero's don't watch women's soccer anyway".. like always, you miss or fail to address the underlying and main point that the US national team is endorsing a sexual lifestyle by altering their uniforms- which should not be sexual in the first place. It's a political statement. It's an agenda.. "don't look at the jersey" is your typical second grade off topic argument. Virginia Tech football putting a Confederate flag decal on the helmet to honor fallen Virginia Confederate soldiers would be fine with you? Of course it would ..because in second grade argument land.. "nobody is forcing you to watch Virginia tech football"
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
How does a "ghetto sport" afford to pay Ronaldo, Messi, and others what they do?

Like 75% of major college athletic departments..they operate in the red, borrow money, and charge unsustainable television rights fee's. Doesn't change the fact that goons in europe are fenced off from civilized fans, and south american soccer is more corrupt and unsafe for fans than East Baltimore...
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

You don't get it.. At all.. your moronic point is "don't watch".. and "hetero's don't watch women's soccer anyway".. like always, you miss or fail to address the underlying and main point that the US national team is endorsing a sexual lifestyle by altering their uniforms- which should not be sexual in the first place. It's a political statement. It's an agenda.. "don't look at the jersey" is your typical second grade off topic argument. Virginia Tech football putting a Confederate flag decal on the helmet to honor fallen Virginia Confederate soldiers would be fine with you? Of course it would ..because in second grade argument land.. "nobody is forcing you to watch Virginia tech football"
Burn. Great post, he's here just to spread hate.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

What's really funny is how all the capitalists here are having a temper tantrum over a marketing/business decision.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HooFighter wrote:What's really funny is how all the capitalists here are having a temper tantrum over a marketing/business decision.
What's much more hilarious is that you think it was a business decision.. lol
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

CFB Apologist wrote:
HooFighter wrote:What's really funny is how all the capitalists here are having a temper tantrum over a marketing/business decision.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HooFighter wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
1. The geniuses on here tell me "nobody watches women's soccer"..

2. In my humble opinion, given #1 and the fact that 98% of the country is hetero..I doubt those sales will be a huge business "win" for US soccer. It's a political statement, an Agenda.. not a sales boom
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
You're dense enough to think this is about selling jerseys?