Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Unofficial Comey testimony thread

Post by USN_Hokie »

[quote="RiverguyVT"]How about Comey admitting to being a leaker?[/quote]

Could be some repercussions potentially. I was surprised to hear that. What I learned:

1. Comey leaked federal documents.
2. Loretta lynch suppressed the Hillary investigation.
3. Comey contradicts himself multiple times.
4. Comey is scared of everything.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:How about Comey admitting to being a leaker?
Could be some repercussions potentially. I was surprised to hear that. What I learned:

From what I am reading of his responses, there has never been a clearer indication that Trump was correct in firing him. There is no way the man could be effective in a leadership role given his actions. He decided that he alone knew what was best, that he had the right to decide what information was and was not distributed to the public and how and to me, more importantly, he failed to disclose appropriately that he knew that his boss and the husband of a person under investigation had a secret meeting, but rather decided that the correct response was to announce the end of the investigation two days later "to protect the integrity of the FBI". Seriously?

If there is any shred of justice left in our government, every member of Congress will immediately call for an end to this silly Russia and Obstruction of Justice crap against Trump and move immediately to investigate Lynch and Bill Clinton for the same. But it won't, the dems will find statements that Comey made (even those that he later contradicted or facts over-ride) to claim that his testimony proves Trump should be impeached. The MSM will do their jobs as directed by the dems and this silliness will continue.

Meanwhile, Comey will make millions as a lobyist and book writer, Lynch will make millions as a professional agitator and the Clintons will continue their extortion ring. Once again proving that laws only apply to those not politically connected and the swamp can't be drained because the rot is too deep.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

From what I am reading of his responses, there has never been a clearer indication that Trump was correct in firing him. There is no way the man could be effective in a leadership role given his actions. He decided that he alone knew what was best, that he had the right to decide what information was and was not distributed to the public and how and to me, more importantly, he failed to disclose appropriately that he knew that his boss and the husband of a person under investigation had a secret meeting, but rather decided that the correct response was to announce the end of the investigation two days later "to protect the integrity of the FBI". Seriously?

If there is any shred of justice left in our government, every member of Congress will immediately call for an end to this silly Russia and Obstruction of Justice crap against Trump and move immediately to investigate Lynch and Bill Clinton for the same. But it won't, the dems will find statements that Comey made (even those that he later contradicted or facts over-ride) to claim that his testimony proves Trump should be impeached. The MSM will do their jobs as directed by the dems and this silliness will continue.

Meanwhile, Comey will make millions as a lobyist and book writer, Lynch will make millions as a professional agitator and the Clintons will continue their extortion ring. Once again proving that laws only apply to those not politically connected and the swamp can't be drained because the rot is too deep.
Agreed.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Better luck next time libtards.Image
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

LOL! OMG, it's election night part II! Is that Hoof?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Comey protected himself, after half of his responses he said "I could be wrong" WTH?