SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME EXACTLY HOW THE RUSSIAN

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME EXACTLY HOW THE RUS

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:so ya got nothing? not even any idea how hey affected the election, ya know, the not valid election the MSM keeps bringing up. You have no ideas at all, you may need a colon blow
You should call your congressman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

so ya got nothing? kewl[/quote]

You should listen to Comey's testimony again. It was explained pretty clearly.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:You appear worked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So ya got nothing, ok
Well cwtcr, as has been explained to you in the past, whether or not the Russians were successful in their efforts is not a condition precedent to any of the allegations made against the Trump administration.

Where did cwtcr hokie say anything about the allegation made against the Trump administration? His question was about how the Russians affected the outcome of the election...a question that has yet to be answered.
Cwtcr I understand, but you are smart enough to know better.

so you are saying this whole exercise in stupidity has been about a guy that lied in Washington (Flynn) (btw, that never happens in DC) lots of wasted time and dollars on nothing but again if you have any idea how the Russians affected the outcome of the election for prez in 11/16 please let us know, my guess is ya got nothing

Wasting time is exactly what this whole exercise by the left is about. They'll try to say the puzzy Republican's didn't do anything come reelection time. They have nothing else.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:so ya got nothing? not even any idea how hey affected the election, ya know, the not valid election the MSM keeps bringing up. You have no ideas at all, you may need a colon blow

so ya got nothing? kewl[/quote]

You should listen to Comey's testimony again. It was explained pretty clearly.[/quote]

so please explain it to me how they affected the outcome, you do realize that we try and influence elections all over the world and russia has been doing it for a long time, but how EXACTLY did Russia change the outcome. I know Hillary lost, so that must mean the election back in 11/16 was not valid

btw, I listened to the whole thing yesterday here at the office, thus why I ask what this is all about
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

so ya got nothing? kewl
You should listen to Comey's testimony again. It was explained pretty clearly.[/quote]

so please explain it to me how they affected the outcome, you do realize that we try and influence elections all over the world and russia has been doing it for a long time, but how EXACTLY did Russia change the outcome. I know Hillary lost, so that must mean the election back in 11/16 was not valid

btw, I listened to the whole thing yesterday here at the office, thus why I ask what this is all about[/quote]

The whole thing is about the Russian government trying to alter the results of our election. You keep saying they weren't successful, as if that's the only thing that matters. It's a big freaking deal that they attempted to do it, and it's a big deal that they got closer to success than they ever have.

If you don't care, that's on you. I'm sure if someone tries to break into your house, you'll just tell them good try, and have a lemonade with them on the front porch.

Or more likely, shoot them. It's weird that with Russia, lots of folks like you seem to want to let it go.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

so ya got nothing? kewl

btw, I listened to the whole thing yesterday here at the office, thus why I ask what this is all about[/quote]

The whole thing is about the Russian government trying to alter the results of our election. You keep saying they weren't successful, as if that's the only thing that matters. It's a big freaking deal that they attempted to do it, and it's a big deal that they got closer to success than they ever have.

If you don't care, that's on you. I'm sure if someone tries to break into your house, you'll just tell them good try, and have a lemonade with them on the front porch.

Or more likely, shoot them. It's weird that with Russia, lots of folks like you seem to want to let it go.[/quote]

they have tried to influence elections in the USA for decades, it just started in 2016, really? As far as concerned you may want to read up on the US current voting systems, there is only one company making the machines and due to lack of funding they suck and are barely able to even get the voting counts right, thus why most polling places have to do hand counts to compare and review everything. There was an article on it in business week last year detailing all the issues, it is concerning. Keep in mind that many many many polling places do not use the all digital machines so that means the only way to "affect" is to actually get russians to come vote in the US (illegal voters).

So please explain to me how they would actually affect the vote counts

Is anything we do going to stop Russia or China to stop trying to influence US elections, NO. Same as we try very hard to influence elections in various parts of the planet, we are usually more blatant about it tho
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

so ya got nothing? kewl

btw, I listened to the whole thing yesterday here at the office, thus why I ask what this is all about

Or more likely, shoot them. It's weird that with Russia, lots of folks like you seem to want to let it go.[/quote]

they have tried to influence elections in the USA for decades, it just started in 2016, really? As far as concerned you may want to read up on the US current voting systems, there is only one company making the machines and due to lack of funding they suck and are barely able to even get the voting counts right, thus why most polling places have to do hand counts to compare and review everything. There was an article on it in business week last year detailing all the issues, it is concerning. Keep in mind that many many many polling places do not use the all digital machines so that means the only way to "affect" is to actually get russians to come vote in the US (illegal voters).

Is anything we do going to stop Russia or China to stop trying to influence US elections, NO. Same as we try very hard to influence elections in various parts of the planet, we are usually more blatant about it tho[/quote]

I didn't say they just started in 2016, I said " it's a big deal that they got closer to success than they ever have."

And you keep on asking how they would affect vote counts. There are more ways to sway an election than just vote counts.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

so ya got nothing? kewl

Or more likely, shoot them. It's weird that with Russia, lots of folks like you seem to want to let it go.

Is anything we do going to stop Russia or China to stop trying to influence US elections, NO. Same as we try very hard to influence elections in various parts of the planet, we are usually more blatant about it tho[/quote]

I didn't say they just started in 2016, I said " it's a big deal that they got closer to success than they ever have."

And you keep on asking how they would affect vote counts. There are more ways to sway an election than just vote counts.[/quote]

sway, yes but not sure how you keep moron americans from beleiving everything they see on facebook, please explain in this day and age how you stop various countries from swaying elections, keep in mind we do it all the time in other countries
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Is anything we do going to stop Russia or China to stop trying to influence US elections, NO. Same as we try very hard to influence elections in various parts of the planet, we are usually more blatant about it tho

And you keep on asking how they would affect vote counts. There are more ways to sway an election than just vote counts.
sway, yes but not sure how you keep moron americans from beleiving everything they see on facebook, please explain in this day and age how you stop various countries from swaying elections, keep in mind we do it all the time in other countries
Find evidence of them hacking your systems, then impose sanctions and political pressure.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

I'm still amused that the left is suddenly concerned about rigged elections. They just don't want competition from Russia, "They're taking our jobs!".
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Maroon Effect
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Indep Conservative

Post by Maroon Effect »

When 90+ percent of the media is complicit with one political party to concoct a specific narrative, devoid of all data, that should make everyone worry.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Find evidence of them hacking your systems, then impose sanctions and political pressure.
you do realize hacking won't do much good, right? we do not have all digital/ all computer voting and it is not connected to each other at all. So literally have to hack every precinct
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: The whole thing is about the Russian government trying to alter the results of our election. You keep saying they weren't successful, as if that's the only thing that matters. It's a big freaking deal that they attempted to do it, and it's a big deal that they got closer to success than they ever have.

you do realize hacking won't do much good, right? we do not have all digital/ all computer voting and it is not connected to each other at all. So literally have to hack every precinct
All they needed to do is help the democrats unload the ballots they end up having in a trunk each election or register to vote as they're getting illegal alien drivers licenses. The democrats are laughing at the JV election tampering operation the Russians attempted, the democrats are the pros.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: The whole thing is about the Russian government trying to alter the results of our election. You keep saying they weren't successful, as if that's the only thing that matters. It's a big freaking deal that they attempted to do it, and it's a big deal that they got closer to success than they ever have.

You're the only one talking about vote counts.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

You're the only one talking about vote counts.[/quote]

quick question, what is the special investigation, don't we every day in our US intelligence operations track the attempts to hack any US systems? Aren't we always looking for foreign spies in any capacity?

As for vote counts yes that is how you change an election outcome, that is how you hack or affect an election, what is your definition of something occurring that changes the outcome of the election, please explain. What is hilarious about this is I asked Eye Pee this 10 times in this thread and you several times and neither of you have said one thing that affected or changed the outcome of the 11/16 USA elections
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

so ya got nothing? kewl

Actually you made a big assumption in your explanation. You indicated that the Russian government tried to alter the results of the election. That is neither correct nor proven. In fact it isn't even accepted as the reason. In actuality they wanted to disrupt the election. They wanted to create concern, chaos, dissent, etc. They wanted the US to look bad in the eyes of the world with turmoil swirling around the election. They didn't care about the outcome, only the disruption. You made a big leap saying they wanted to alter the outcome.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
Actually you made a big assumption in your explanation. You indicated that the Russian government tried to alter the results of the election. That is neither correct nor proven. In fact it isn't even accepted as the reason. In actuality they wanted to disrupt the election. They wanted to create concern, chaos, dissent, etc. They wanted the US to look bad in the eyes of the world with turmoil swirling around the election. They didn't care about the outcome, only the disruption. You made a big leap saying they wanted to alter the outcome.
Correct and the dems have done their work for them since the election.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
Yep. The Dems are doing to Trump with leaks what the Russians wanted to do to Hillary with Wikileaks. *Exactly the same*. Democrats are carrying water for the Russians while falsely claiming the Republicans are colluding with the Russans.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
Yep. The Dems are doing to Trump with leaks what the Russians wanted to do to Hillary with Wikileaks. *Exactly the same*. Democrats are carrying water for the Russians while falsely claiming the Republicans are colluding with the Russans.
I expect the Russian attack on the election has worked to perfection from their perspective. The US government is mired in investigations, conspiracies, innuendo, division and political infighting. Governance and moving forward has come to a screeching halt, if it really ever even started. The US looks inept and petty to the rest of the world (and no it isn't just Trump). The Russians have succeeded probably beyond what they expected. The alt-left/progressives/democrats and the MSM have done their job. But after all, it's politics above country for them.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
I expect the Russian attack on the election has worked to perfection from their perspective. The US government is mired in investigations, conspiracies, innuendo, division and political infighting. Governance and moving forward has come to a screeching halt, if it really ever even started. The US looks inept and petty to the rest of the world (and no it isn't just Trump). The Russians have succeeded probably beyond what they expected. The alt-left/progressives/democrats and the MSM have done their job. But after all, it's politics above country for them.
I had the same thought. They're sitting back laughing at the Democrats doing all their work for them. Meanwhile, they're building up their military and mobilizing their military in the West.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
Yeah, $20 trillion in the hole, pffft who cares! Socialist pricks certainly don't.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: they have tried to influence elections in the USA for decades, it just started in 2016, really? As far as concerned you may want to read up on the US current voting systems, there is only one company making the machines and due to lack of funding they suck and are barely able to even get the voting counts right, thus why most polling places have to do hand counts to compare and review everything. There was an article on it in business week last year detailing all the issues, it is concerning. Keep in mind that many many many polling places do not use the all digital machines so that means the only way to "affect" is to actually get russians to come vote in the US (illegal voters).

quick question, what is the special investigation, don't we every day in our US intelligence operations track the attempts to hack any US systems? Aren't we always looking for foreign spies in any capacity?

As for vote counts yes that is how you change an election outcome, that is how you hack or affect an election, what is your definition of something occurring that changes the outcome of the election, please explain. What is hilarious about this is I asked Eye Pee this 10 times in this thread and you several times and neither of you have said one thing that affected or changed the outcome of the 11/16 USA elections[/quote]

Bless your heart cwtcr, but I don't have the patience to explain the same thing over and over to stupid people. You are the winner, congrats.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

As for vote counts yes that is how you change an election outcome, that is how you hack or affect an election, what is your definition of something occurring that changes the outcome of the election, please explain. What is hilarious about this is I asked Eye Pee this 10 times in this thread and you several times and neither of you have said one thing that affected or changed the outcome of the 11/16 USA elections
Bless your heart cwtcr, but I don't have the patience to explain the same thing over and over to stupid people. You are the winner, congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Which means you have nothing. Got it.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: sway, yes but not sure how you keep moron americans from beleiving everything they see on facebook, please explain in this day and age how you stop various countries from swaying elections, keep in mind we do it all the time in other countries

Which means you have nothing. Got it.[/quote]

Uneducated whites are Trump's base. I guess I should not be surprised.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

so ya got nothing? kewl

Actually you made a big assumption in your explanation. You indicated that the Russian government tried to alter the results of the election. That is neither correct nor proven. In fact it isn't even accepted as the reason. In actuality they wanted to disrupt the election. They wanted to create concern, chaos, dissent, etc. They wanted the US to look bad in the eyes of the world with turmoil swirling around the election. They didn't care about the outcome, only the disruption. You made a big leap saying they wanted to alter the outcome.[/quote]

That's a fair point. It's also a point that was part of Comey's testimony. I don't think it's a big assumption that Russia attempted to alter the outcome of the election, or is trying to figure out how to do that. There were attacks on voter registration systems, which is one way to influence votes. Also, don't make the mistake that when they say Russia wants to alter election results, that they are trying to alter it in favor of one candidate over another. And all these points are ones that have strangely eluded one of our posters for several days now, who is stuck on vote counts, when no one else is talking about that. And then he's confused when someone can't answer his question, that no one else cares about, because that's not what the Russians have been trying to do.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

so ya got nothing? kewl

Actually you made a big assumption in your explanation. You indicated that the Russian government tried to alter the results of the election. That is neither correct nor proven. In fact it isn't even accepted as the reason. In actuality they wanted to disrupt the election. They wanted to create concern, chaos, dissent, etc. They wanted the US to look bad in the eyes of the world with turmoil swirling around the election. They didn't care about the outcome, only the disruption. You made a big leap saying they wanted to alter the outcome.[/quote]

That's a fair point. It's also a point that was part of Comey's testimony. I don't think it's a big assumption that Russia attempted to alter the outcome of the election, or is trying to figure out how to do that. There were attacks on voter registration systems, which is one way to influence votes. Also, don't make the mistake that when they say Russia wants to alter election results, that they are trying to alter it in favor of one candidate over another. And all these points are ones that have strangely eluded one of our posters for several days now, who is stuck on vote counts, when no one else is talking about that. And then he's confused when someone can't answer his question, that no one else cares about, because that's not what the Russians have been trying to do.[/quote]

don't be a wussy, call me out if ya want to. The russians, along with the chinese and many other countries along with the USA have been trying to steer elections for decades. Again please explain how the outcome was changed by anything the Russians did in our 2016 prez race. Yes they favored Trump over Hillary, not sure why as Trump was the one talking tough foreign policy. My guess is Hillary in her dealings screwed Putin on some deal and he hates the beatch. But I have asked many times what affect the Russians had on the 2016 prez election and so far we got from you that they attempted to sway the election (which they do every election cycle) I am curious tho on your claim that messing with voter registration would make the election not valid. How exactly, please be specific. We know that there are now proven cases of fraudulent voter registration activities by individuals and of fraud committed by voter registration offices to make sure they met the quota of getting people registered, those were done by USA citizens