CNN and MSNBC imploding

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
133743Hokie

CNN and MSNBC imploding

Post by 133743Hokie »

The tin foil hats are out and strapped on tight. The amount of reading between the lines, assumptions and hypitheticals is crazy. Twisting words. Seeing bogeymen.
The common themes are 1) Jeff Sessions is hiding something and likely colluded with the Russians, 2) its still early, Watergate took years to unravel so be patient, 3) Trump is evil.

They aren't even attempting to hide their bias. Just overt. Talking over each other, foaming at the mouth. Crazy!

I really want to hear reasonable opinions from the left, hear their perspective, but the people on these shows are just frikin batshirt crazy.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: CNN and MSNBC imploding

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

133743Hokie wrote:The tin foil hats are out and strapped on tight. The amount of reading between the lines, assumptions and hypitheticals is crazy. Twisting words. Seeing bogeymen.
The common themes are 1) Jeff Sessions is hiding something and likely colluded with the Russians, 2) its still early, Watergate took years to unravel so be patient, 3) Trump is evil.

They aren't even attempting to hide their bias. Just overt. Talking over each other, foaming at the mouth. Crazy!

I really want to hear reasonable opinions from the left, hear their perspective, but the people on these shows are just frikin batshirt crazy.
Two things. Not only do these networks have liberal people, but the news is a business. Much like professional wrestling is sports entertainment, the news is now news entertainment. There are shareholders and the company needs to do well. People were actually going to bars and clearing out the boardroom to watch the testimony today. The truth is hard to come by now. You have to wade through a load of crap to attempt to get there.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

They had a fricken countdown timer. I'm trying to think of the last time I saw a countdown timer on TV when it wasn't new years. Hurricane?
hawk1965
Party: democrat

Hey mensa,what size 2x4 does it take to knock some sense int

Post by hawk1965 »

your butt.
Did the Russians not interfere?
Did Trumps team lie about meetings?
Did your double tongue lying chief not ask the Russians to hack more?
Is Russia(Putin) our foe or ally?
Did your crowd not crawl into bed with Assange?
Do you even know what interfering in an investigation is?
Is your idea of a scandal a made up outrage pushed by Fox News the only thing
your little brain can process?
It is obvious you see no problem with the real estate broker running the country for benefit of
his company and staffing the white house with his off springs.
Learn to think you simple minded donkey.
On and on,go to the soapbox(UVA) and take up with Kazanski.
WestEndHokie39

Re: Hey mensa,what size 2x4 does it take to knock some sense

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

hawk1965 wrote:your butt.
It is obvious you see no problem with the real estate broker running the country for benefit of
Cool story, bro...
miles

Post by miles »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ways yo sista Maxine Watta?
Man...don't bogart dat rock...das da las one.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

When a far-left legal ace like Alan Dershowitz says there has been no crime committed, it's usually best to take him at his word. IJS
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

hawk1965

Post by hawk1965 »

So now Dershowitz is now the presiding official of crimes ,no crimes.That raving lunatic is all over
the map with his thoughts.
But,I suppose a group that crawls in bed with Assange to get your clown elected will grab onto
anything.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

I realize being coherent is difficult for you but one at a time

1: did the Russians try and influence a US election, yes, they have been doing it for decades, we do it all over the world also, even china does it.
2: lie about meetings, no, they have said they met with various countries, it is what happens when new administrations come into office, it is normal in fact. Diplomats meet, shocking
3: How exactly did Trump accomplish that, hacking is a daily occurrence and I don't think Trump would need to encourage the russians or north koreans or chinese for that matter, they are doing it constantly anyways
4: Foe as a super power, Ally against terrorist organizations, as a foe tho china is actually much stronger than Russia, and at this point North Korea is the most dangerous
5: Assange got his info from a phishing scam on Podesta's computer and it appears democrat insiders, never the less Assange is an equal opportunity person, he will show whatever he gets
6: If Trump tried to interfere with the current Russia investigation he failed miserably, but as prez he can stop it in its tracks if he wants to, just ask Obama and the kabosh his people put on the HIllary crimes that Comey detailed yesterdayu.
7: As compared by the lies being put out by the MSM?
8: I have no issue with a business person being the prez of the USA, it is much better than career politicians that could not run a business to save their lives, as for his staffing the only relative he has on staff is is son in law who is widely heralded as a very smart and astute person so no problem with him

Learn to think simple minded dem, your person lost because she had a crap ton of baggage and sucked as a candidate, you should have nominated bernie but your own party thru manipulation and back room deals prevented him from being the nominee
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

hawk1965 wrote:So now Dershowitz is now the presiding official of crimes ,no crimes.That raving lunatic is all over
But,I suppose a group that crawls in bed with Assange to get your clown elected will grab onto
anything.
So podesta and Hillary did not write those emails, you do realize in the emails are illegal activities and stuff any sane person would not put into an email. I know, never mind the content.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

hawk1965 wrote:
So now Dershowitz is now the presiding official of crimes ,no crimes.That raving lunatic is all over
anything.
Bless your heart.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
hawk1965 wrote:So now Dershowitz is now the presiding official of crimes ,no crimes.That raving lunatic is all over
anything.
So podesta and Hillary did not write those emails, you do realize in the emails are illegal activities and stuff any sane person would not put into an email. I know, never mind the content.
This is probably the Dem's greatest "victory" in all of this email scandal. You knew their sheeple and the media were going to sweep the contents into a memory hole, but they successfully distracted the rest of the country, for the most part.

If I were running as a Pub or Libertarian in 2018 or 2020, I would be hammering the collusion between the Democrat party and the "independent" fifth estate hard...
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Hawk!!!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Take your meds little boy; everything will be alright
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

I think Hawk was a turd Houtie dropped that came to life,.......like Mr. Hankie.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote:I think Hawk was a turd Houtie dropped that came to life,.......like Mr. Hankie.....

"Golleee Hawk, you sure do smell pretty."
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

LOL, I never knew I liked Rob Schneider until this election. :lol:
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:LOL, I never knew I liked Rob Schneider until this election. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hawk1965

Post by hawk1965 »

Alas,there is just no antidote for stupid.You people are so far down the rabbit hole there is
no going back to the surface.His own sperm drop admits they cannot get financing from U.S.
banks but can easily from Russia,he admits he fired Comey to take the pressure off,He asks Russia to do more hacking,meets with Russian agents day after firing F.B.I. director sans American press,
Fox makes a hero of Assange,blows up senate tradition to get a Scalia clone on the court,etc.etc... and you people have no problem.
Then you offer this line of 5th grade argument to support your small fingers,little Johnson sex pervert.
C'mon man!!!
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

hawk1965 wrote:Alas,there is just no antidote for stupid.You people are so far down the rabbit hole there is
no going back to the surface.His own sperm drop admits they cannot get financing from U.S.
banks but can easily from Russia,he admits he fired Comey to take the pressure off,He asks Russia to do more hacking,meets with Russian agents day after firing F.B.I. director sans American press,
Fox makes a hero of Assange,blows up senate tradition to get a Scalia clone on the court,etc.etc... and you people have no problem.
Then you offer this line of 5th grade argument to support your small fingers,little Johnson sex pervert.
C'mon man!!!
:lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hawk1965 wrote:Alas,there is just no antidote for stupid.You people are so far down the rabbit hole there is
C'mon man!!!
Attachments
IMG_2487.JPG
IMG_2487.JPG (266.06 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

C'mon man!!!
Bless your pea pickin' heart.

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

C'mon man!!!
I have to admit I enjoy your stream of consciousness, uninformed, alt-left rants
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

133743Hokie wrote:
C'mon man!!!
I have to admit I enjoy your stream of consciousness, uninformed, alt-left rants
He's the second most entertaining poster here, behind Nolan.