Michigan Planet Fitness allows men in ladies' locker room.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Michigan Planet Fitness allows men in ladies' locker room.

Post by Techmomof2 »

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/07/living/fe ... index.html

(CNN)A Michigan woman lost her Planet Fitness membership over the "inappropriate" manner in which she complained about a transgender woman in the locker room, a gym spokeswoman said.
CFB Apologist

Re: Michigan Planet Fitness allows men in ladies' locker roo

Post by CFB Apologist »

The longer the brilliant MBA graduates of Planet Fitness corporate cater to 2% of their potential customers vs. 98%, the faster they will go out of business. I imagine that they have lost quite a few potential women customers of that location, since they allow men in the women's shower. They will be out of business soon.
miles

Post by miles »

CFB Apologist wrote:The longer the brilliant MBA graduates of Planet Fitness corporate cater to 2% of their potential customers vs. 98%, the faster they will go out of business. I imagine that they have lost quite a few potential women customers of that location, since they allow men in the women's shower. They will be out of business soon.
Out of virgins in the shower as well... :mrgreen:
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:The longer the brilliant MBA graduates of Planet Fitness corporate cater to 2% of their potential customers vs. 98%, the faster they will go out of business. I imagine that they have lost quite a few potential women customers of that location, since they allow men in the women's shower. They will be out of business soon.
yep, the stupidity in this country is very strong, the issue remains that some men and women will take advantage of this