Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

I can't wait for both the left and the right

Post by ElbertoHokie »

To claim victory In the Comey testimony in a few hours.
BigDave
Party: Republican

Re: I can't wait for both the left and the right

Post by BigDave »

ElbertoHokie wrote:To claim victory In the Comey testimony in a few hours.
LOL! So true.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Yup
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

not exactly hard to do, thus why Comey's credibility is not exactly stellar

The best part is the msm and dems having orgasms that Comey wrote something down. I could write down that you beheaded a 10 year old, not sure that makes it true, could be but how would anyone else know

Never mind that most of what he is going to say was already released and he had said previously that he was not forced to stop any investigation and sorry but what Trump told him if true is not even close to obstruction
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

This is something the side which expects to lose always says. :mrgreen:

Setting expectations....
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

The best part is the msm and dems having orgasms that Comey wrote something down. I could write down that you beheaded a 10 year old, not sure that makes it true, could be but how would anyone else know

Never mind that most of what he is going to say was already released and he had said previously that he was not forced to stop any investigation and sorry but what Trump told him if true is not even close to obstruction
Comey is said to be a diligent note-taker, despite not having written a single vowel when interviewing Hillary!, Huma, and staff... :roll:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

I called in take out from What-a-nothing-Burger.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:I called in take out from What-a-nothing-Burger.

+1
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Comey is said to be a diligent note-taker, despite not having written a single vowel when interviewing Hillary!, Huma, and staff... :roll:

his notes are with the 30,000 missing hair appt emails
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Liberals saying that indicate nothing is there
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ElbertoHokie

Post by ElbertoHokie »

So yeah. The right claims victory. The left claims victory. Status quo.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:So yeah. The right claims victory. The left claims victory. Status quo.
your problem remains, a year of investigation and you have absolutely nothing except Flynn did not tell the VP the truth about a meeting (note, he got fired)
Cpt Jagdish
Party: None of the above

Post by Cpt Jagdish »

ElbertoHokie wrote:So yeah. The right claims victory. The left claims victory. Status quo.
It is mind boggling how the different communities I lurk on have completely different takes on the outcome. I visit one thread and I'm convinced that Trump only has weeks left before he's impeached. I visit another and the Clintons and Lynch are going to be showing off their new orange threads.

I think the only common thread that I've seen is that McCain has completely lost his marbles.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:
It is mind boggling how the different communities I lurk on have completely different takes on the outcome. I visit one thread and I'm convinced that Trump only has weeks left before he's impeached. I visit another and the Clintons and Lynch are going to be showing off their new orange threads.

I think the only common thread that I've seen is that McCain has completely lost his marbles.
So maybe we can get on with the business of running the damn country... but i doubt it
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:

Impeachment? Based on what? This is insane...
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:
Cpt Jagdish wrote:

Impeachment? Based on what? This is insane...
Hillary lost, these folks actually believe she gets to be prez if they can just get Trump out of office, thus the MSM and dems attempted coup
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Disagree. The left was thinking that they were going to find something to claim obstruction of justice and/or to impeach him, and they got nothing of the sort.

The only thing that was confirmed about Trump was that he says things that aren't true, and that he does things differently as POTUS that most people consider inappropriate, but not illegal, conduct. None of that is new, and none of Trump's supporters care about that.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Disagree. The left was thinking that they were going to find something to claim obstruction of justice and/or to impeach him, and they got nothing of the sort.

The only thing that was confirmed about Trump was that he says things that aren't true, and that he does things differently as POTUS that most people consider inappropriate, but not illegal, conduct. None of that is new, and none of Trump's supporters care about that.
Yeah, I think if we go by expectations, there's no way to say this isn't a let down for the Dems. There were people literally thinking that impeachment would start today.

The big loser in this though is Comey. He came off as a petty jilted former employee and frankly, he justified his firing.

Also, Hillary and Lynch have to be pissed right now.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:Yeah, I think if we go by expectations, there's no way to say this isn't a let down for the Dems. There were people literally thinking that impeachment would start today.

The big loser in this though is Comey. He came off as a petty jilted former employee and frankly, he justified his firing.

Also, Hillary and Lynch have to be pissed right now.
I was in the huge nothing burger camp from the outset...if anything I was thinking that this could very well turn out badly for the Democrats IF things were revealed that didn't show Trump as the boogeyman but Democrats.

Did Comey do that today :?: Well all I can say is he threw some people under the bus today and the name isn't Trump.

McCain also came off as an ass flatulating buffoon.

Is this the end of this nonsense :?: Probably not. Since Plans A thru Z fell flat there's always AA thru ZZ...although every stupid failed plan is another nail in the short to medium term for the Democrats and RINOs.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:

This.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function