I wondered how the left was going to spin Comey's testimony

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
WestEndHokie39

I wondered how the left was going to spin Comey's testimony

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

Well, a facebook post linked from Vox asserted that the testimony shows that Pubs are ok with investigators being fired to protect their Pub friends from investigation. :roll:

This, after Comey testified that Lynch very possibly did obstruct the Clinton investigation after her meeting with Big Bill. This, in spite of the fact that the investigation would continue whether or not Comey was fired. Madness...
cwtcr hokie

Re: I wondered how the left was going to spin Comey's testim

Post by cwtcr hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:Well, a facebook post linked from Vox asserted that the testimony shows that Pubs are ok with investigators being fired to protect their Pub friends from investigation. :roll:

This, after Comey testified that Lynch very possibly did obstruct the Clinton investigation after her meeting with Big Bill. This, in spite of the fact that the investigation would continue whether or not Comey was fired. Madness...
Comey was asked directly if him not being there meant anything to the Russia investigation, his response was it meant absolutely nothing, how is this so freaking hard for the idiots?

He was also asked directly did anything Trump has done or said has slowed or impeded in any way the investigation, response was no, no affect at all
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: I wondered how the left was going to spin Comey's testim

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:Well, a facebook post linked from Vox asserted that the testimony shows that Pubs are ok with investigators being fired to protect their Pub friends from investigation. :roll:

Comey was asked directly if him not being there meant anything to the Russia investigation, his response was it meant absolutely nothing, how is this so freaking hard for the idiots?

He was also asked directly did anything Trump has done or said has slowed or impeded in any way the investigation, response was no, no affect at all
Trump was actually seeking to speed it up as there was nothing found and he wanted that reported, to remove the cloud over his head.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.