The Mexican's that the liberals love and pander to for votes

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

The Mexican's that the liberals love and pander to for votes

Post by CFB Apologist »

Refused to stand- by the tens of thousands last night for the US national anthem before the soccer game in "lovely" Mexico City. Seems America loves them and their illegal votes, but not so much the other way around...interesting and predictable.
133743Hokie

Re: The Mexican's that the liberals love and pander to for v

Post by 133743Hokie »

They also booed and jeered loudly during the playing of our anthem.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

I wonder how many Mexicans in America were cheering for the country that they fled from?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:I wonder how many Mexicans in America were cheering for the country that they fled from?
Just like our forefathers did! Oh, wait.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:I wonder how many Mexicans in America were cheering for the country that they fled from?
Most. Go to any soccer match in the US that involves Mexico or a Central American country and the stands are full of people cheering and waving those countries flags.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

Hate America...The war cry of all leftys.
FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Post by FireFuente »

Probably almost all of them.

Its this weird cognitive dissonance thing that seems almost exclusive to immigrants from Mexico and Central America. They come here in droves for economic reasons but still believe that their country/culture is superior to the US in every way. Many of them outright hate America and resent the fact they have to live here (like we forced them to come).
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

FireFuente wrote:

Its this weird cognitive dissonance thing that seems almost exclusive to immigrants from Mexico and Central America. They come here in droves for economic reasons but still believe that their country/culture is superior to the US in every way. Many of them outright hate America and resent the fact they have to live here (like we forced them to come).
Agreed - my question was a bit of a rhetorical...and stolen from Adam Carolla. :mrgreen:

It's very true, though. I have some thoughts on why...
miles

Post by miles »

USN_Hokie wrote:
FireFuente wrote:

Agreed - my question was a bit of a rhetorical...and stolen from Adam Carolla. :mrgreen:

:D
Yeah...it's kinda like all these goddamn aliens that immigrate from Yankeetown, fail to assimilate, and proceed to tell us how things are much better where they came from. Why are they here, then? Go back home. As my good friend (and a "Great American"), Lewis Grizzard used to say: "Delta's ready when you are!"
Vienna_Hokie
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

miles wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
FireFuente wrote:

:D
Yeah...it's kinda like all these goddamn aliens that immigrate from Yankeetown, fail to assimilate, and proceed to tell us how things are much better where they came from. Why are they here, then? Go back home. As my good friend (and a "Great American"), Lewis Grizzard used to say: "Delta's ready when you are!"
Or WV's who spend the week in DC and go "home" on weekends and all they talk about is how great WV is.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

I'm getting to really not like them. For years, they've been taking over Ancarrows Landing. At first it was just bank fishing where they keep their lines out over the marina, refusing to pull them in when launching or landing a boat. It's so bad that I now launch or land with a knife out and just cut their lines instead of pleading with them to pull their lines out of the marina. This year some of these idiots got boats where they put their boat in and then keep the trailer on the ramp as they're trying to get the engine running. It's always something stupid, like them removing the kill switch cable. But since they don't follow or respect our laws, they don't get a captain's license and so don't know how to operate a boat or boater etiquette. They're idiots and their refusal to assimilation turns the lands they walk into the same shithole they left.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

FireFuente wrote:

Yep, they're prideful and stubborn. But I see flavors of that in other immigrant communities too. While the Vietnamese and other boat people do assimilate economically and largely culturally, they're still a population of poachers that refuse to respect wildlife laws. I think they like gambling and this is how they gamble, but they're the ones that get racially profiled by the game warden. The Mexicans are just as bad, but are usually with a fake ID and won't show up at court so the wardens often ignore them or just run them off. The boat people will at least show up at court and do things to stay here, the Mexicans don't give a flip.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
FireFuente wrote:

Yep, they're prideful and stubborn. But I see flavors of that in other immigrant communities too. While the Vietnamese and other boat people do assimilate economically and largely culturally, they're still a population of poachers that refuse to respect wildlife laws. I think they like gambling and this is how they gamble, but they're the ones that get racially profiled by the game warden. The Mexicans are just as bad, but are usually with a fake ID and won't show up at court so the wardens often ignore them or just run them off. The boat people will at least show up at court and do things to stay here, the Mexicans don't give a flip.
You should try using a taxi in the middle east. They're all scammers.

The bible is unique among most religious texts in that it teaches honesty as a virtue ("the truth shall set you free...do not bear false witness... Etc etc) . Other books exclude it or (koran, I'm looking at you...) go so far as to endorse lying. Honesty as a virtue is almost entirely a western /judeo-christian phenomenon.
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:Refused to stand- by the tens of thousands last night for the US national anthem before the soccer game in "lovely" Mexico City. Seems America loves them and their illegal votes, but not so much the other way around...interesting and predictable.
More importantly, I wonder if any of them there Mexicans would know it wasn't necessary for you to put an asterisks in "Mexican's", unless, of course, you meant to say "The Mexican is that the liberals...."
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Refused to stand- by the tens of thousands last night for the US national anthem before the soccer game in "lovely" Mexico City. Seems America loves them and their illegal votes, but not so much the other way around...interesting and predictable.
More importantly, I wonder if any of them there Mexicans would know it wasn't necessary for you to put an asterisks in "Mexican's", unless, of course, you meant to say "The Mexican is that the liberals...."
I read your post three times and I still have no idea what you're trying to say.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Mexico is our neighbor, they are not our friend.

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
I read your post three times and I still have no idea what you're trying to say.
Same here
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
Same here
Reread CFB's subject line
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Florida Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
Same here
It's apostrophe, not asterik. Dumdum!
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Does anyone here speak Jax?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:Does anyone here speak Jax?
Thread title: "The Mexican's that"

The King's English: "The Mexicans that"
Vienna_Hokie
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
Same here
It's apostrophe, not asterik. Dumdum!
:lol: I'm not sure there is a bigger internet fail than trying the biggest douche move there is (grammar nazi) and being too ignant to even know the name of the punctuation mark. :mrgreen:
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

I think it's only bad if you are brown and don't use proper grammar. It's OK if you are white, born here, and it's the only language you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

I think it's only bad if you are brown and don't use proper grammar. It's OK if you are white, born here, and it's the only language you know.

Si senor.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Sí, señor.
FTFY :mrgreen:
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.