The corruption & collusion of the Obama/Holder/Lynch regime

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

The corruption & collusion of the Obama/Holder/Lynch regime

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

While we were living through it, it was difficult to put it all into perspective. But now that we've had a few months to finally look back and reflect on the disaster of the last 8 years, the amount of corruption going on from Obama on down through the entire federal government was staggering. Its the closest this country has ever come to a 3rd world banana Republic.

We can only pray that Trump is able to truly drain the swamp of all of these Democrat political operatives that have buried themselves into deep state, but its going to take a Herculean effort. Godspeed President Trump!

===================================================

Corruption and Collusion: Obama, Comey, and the Press
By Andrew Klavan
June 11, 2017

It now seems clear that Barack Obama was a corrupt machine politician in the worst Chicago mold. He used the IRS to silence his enemies, and the Justice Department to protect his friends. His two major "achievements" — a health care law that doesn't work and a deal that increased the power and prestige of the terrorist state of Iran — were built on lies to the public and manipulation of the press. And that's according to his own allies! Only the leftist bias and racial pathology of the media kept his administration from being destroyed by scandal, as it surely would have been had he been a white Republican.

I don't mention this to bring up old grudges, but for what it says about the current moment and the week just passed. Here's some of what we recently learned:

Former FBI Director James Comey's Senate testimony concerning former Attorney General Loretta Lynch's corruption confirmed our worst suspicions about the Obama DOJ. In an apparent attempt to help Hillary Clinton's campaign, Lynch told Comey to refer to the investigation into Hillary Clinton's abuse of classified material as "a matter" rather than an investigation. And, as we already knew but Comey confirmed, Lynch's secret tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton so underscored Comey's sense of her crookedness that the self-serving drama queen Comey actually went around her to publicly declare Hillary guilty-but-not-guilty.

"It won't get much attention, but that was pretty damning," said CNN's John King of Comey's testimony about Lynch. You can translate "it won't get much attention" into "we won't give it much attention."

Be Thankful for What Trump Is Not

But all that was nothing compared to the brutal, nearly 300-page report released last week by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, a report absolutely blasting the previous Obama AG, Eric Holder. The report details how Holder and the Obama administration labored to cover up the details of the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal — a scandal which, unlike the non-collusion-with-Russia non-scandal, was implicated in the murder of an American law officer. Even the mom of the slain officer couldn't get the truth out of Holder and his cronies. The report says Holder considered the officer's family a "nuisance" because they were trying to get him to tell them how exactly the lawman died at the hands of gangsters who were wielding guns Obama's DOJ had allowed them to buy.

We've heard a lot from Comey and the press this week about the precious independence of the Justice Department. And yet Attorney General Holder once said, "I’m still the president’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy." Holder was also the first attorney general ever to be held in contempt of Congress for not turning over documents relating to Fast and Furious. And, speaking of obstruction of justice — we were speaking of obstruction of justice, weren't we? — President Obama asserted executive privilege to make it easier for Holder to keep those docs in the dark. Hey, nothing's too good for the president's wingman!

What a sleazy bunch they were! Hiding their corruption behind the color of their skin. Criticized for Fast and Furious in 2011, Holder said: “This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him, both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.” What a sleazy bunch.

So let's remember. Obama is the nefarious machine pol who appointed James Comey to head the FBI in the first place. This is the Comey who took no notes when he spoke with Obama, no notes when he questioned Hillary about her emails, no notes, apparently, during the cover-up conversation with Lynch that left him with "a queasy feeling," but who suddenly began documenting his exchanges with Trump — exchanges that Trump says never happened. This is the Comey who let Hillary off the hook because he somehow knew she didn't intend to share classified information (a matter that doesn't exist in the relevant law), but who cannot comment on whether Donald Trump intended to obstruct justice when Trump expressed his hopes about an investigation.

And the Obama administration — this crooked gang of liars and colluders — this is the gang that was deemed "scandal free" by virtually every "mainstream" news outlet. Indeed, investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson had to leave CBS News in large part because CBS would not run her work on Fast and Furious.

My point is not to excuse Trump for any of his inappropriate and sometimes boorish behavior. I hope he learns better. My point is simply this: when you are listening to Comey, and when you are listening to the news media sanctifying Comey or indeed demonizing Trump, just remember who it is you are listening to: unindicted co-conspirators in an administration that was rotten to the core.

https://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2017/0 ... the-press/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
133743Hokie

Re: The corruption & collusion of the Obama/Holder/Lynch reg

Post by 133743Hokie »

I'd love to see an investigation into Holder, Lynch, Jarrett, et al.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

I thought it was easy to see, we just had snarky libtards condescending towards the obvious and so some weak-minded people were socially engineered into silence. Obama being black also silenced normal disgust with his behavior from fears of being labeled racist by idiots. They followed up with Trump so that shows how they really felt.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:I thought it was easy to see, we just had snarky libtards condescending towards the obvious and so some weak-minded people were socially engineered into silence. Obama being black also silenced normal disgust with his behavior from fears of being labeled racist by idiots. They followed up with Trump so that shows how they really felt.
Much more to do with skin color.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:I thought it was easy to see, we just had snarky libtards condescending towards the obvious and so some weak-minded people were socially engineered into silence. Obama being black also silenced normal disgust with his behavior from fears of being labeled racist by idiots. They followed up with Trump so that shows how they really felt.
Much more to do with skin color.
Orange is the new black?