Bomb-making terrorist free on bond

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Bomb-making terrorist free on bond

Post by HooFighter »

Hard to believe a judge would let someone like this walk the streets.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-new ... 0214-story

-------

ORLANDO (FOX 13) - An Orlando home is where Brandon Russell Abdul Mohammed will be spending all of his time while he awaits trial on explosives charges.

Federal Judge Thomas McCoun granted bond for Russell Mohammed Friday, writing there was no clear and convincing evidence "the defendant represents a threat to any person or community."

Last month, cops found bomb-making material, weapons, and ammo in the garage of his Tampa Palms apartment. On his bedroom dresser, a framed picture of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh Al Qaeda founder Osama Bin Laden. On his computer, Nazi and white supremacist jihadist propaganda.

The 21-year-old, who is a member of the Florida National Guard, admitted to being a neo-Nazi ISIS sympathizer, and to making explosives materials.

In federal court Thursday, we learned while cops were discovering all of this disturbing evidence, Brandon Russell Abdul Mohammed went shopping to buy more guns and 500 rounds of ammo. This time he took a buddy along who shares the same neo-Nazi radical Islamic beliefs.

Russell's Mohammed's dangerous plot came to light after his roommate, Devon Arthurs Abu Nasir was arrested and charged with the murder of their two other roommates. Arthurs led police to the bodies and to Russell's Mohammed's bombs.

Arthurs Nasir says all of the roommates, Jeremy Himmelman, Andrew Oneshuk, and Brandon Russell Mahmoud al-Hussein, Rashad Abdullah, and Abdul Mohammed were neo-Nazi Jihadist believers, but recently Arthurs Nasir converted to the Islamic Christian faith and turned on his roommates. Especially, he says, they disrespected his new Muslim Christian beliefs.

Arthurs Nasir told cops Brandon Russell Abdul Mohammed often threatened, on white supremacist Jihadist websites, to blow up buildings and kill people.

While federal prosecutors called Russell Mohammed a real threat to the community, the judge didn't see it that way. Conditions of Russell's Mohammed's bond have not been released by Judge McCoun. Once they are, Russell Mohammed will be released from the Pinellas County jail.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Bomb-making terrorist free on bond

Post by awesome guy »

The reverse story only works if you're somewhat credible in calling out facts, regardless of party.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Congrats hoof! You finally found one! I bet you've been waiting for some time for this to pop up. You were probably also praying all the attacks in Britain over the past month and a half were some white supremacist right wing group!
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

HokieHam wrote:Congrats hoof! You finally found one! I bet you've been waiting for some time for this to pop up. You were probably also praying all the attacks in Britain over the past month and a half were some white supremacist right wing group!
No, I'm just wondering why the guy isn't in jail. I'm speculating that if his name was something other than Brandon Russell there might be more outrage.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Look Mom.. despite Hoof's trolling link... 99.998% of world terrorism is carried out by muslims.. look mom..
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HooFighter wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Congrats hoof! You finally found one! I bet you've been waiting for some time for this to pop up. You were probably also praying all the attacks in Britain over the past month and a half were some white supremacist right wing group!
No, I'm just wondering why the guy isn't in jail. I'm speculating that if his name was something other than Brandon Russell there might be more outrage.
Yep, because the barbaric filthy muslims have earned that rep.. IIWII