House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Shot

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

Re: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Shot

Post by CFB Apologist »

CPRV on the lounge asking people to wait for facts and being the general douche that he is. Everything is "UWS" unless he posts about it.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

So the shooter is a liberal. I guess he speaks for all of us. Sigh.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Shooter is a Bern-out.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:So the shooter is a liberal. I guess he speaks for all of us. Sigh.
You idiots certainly have blood on your hands by creating discord based on lies and hate.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:So the shooter is a liberal. I guess he speaks for all of us. Sigh.
Most liberals approve glancing at social media. I even saw one post asking if it could be considered self defense if the shooter had an preexisting medical condition.

This is the coup you've been brewing for months. Congratulations. You lost the election, can't impeach Trump so you'll just murder your way to a majority in the House.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Lol... Dipshit carpetbagger McAuliffe said that "93 million Americans die each day from gun violence."
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

All white people are lucky and privileged, did not earn anything on their own.. so yeah, why not paint with a broad brush
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Shooter is a Bern-out.
Here's a link to his FB page. Dude is obsessed with Bernie.

https://www.facebook.com/jthodgkinson

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Look at the groups the terrorist/assassin was subscribed to:
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

Another article:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/james-hod ... -illinois/

James T. Hodgkinson has been identified as the shooter who opened fire on Republican members of Congress Wednesday morning at a baseball field in Alexandria, Virginia, the Washington Post reports.

Hodgkinson, 66, is from Belleville, Illinois, the newspaper reports. A motive for the shooting is not yet known. Hodgkinson is in critical condition at a local hospital, CNN reports.

The gunman was shot by two Capitol Hill Police officers who were at the scene as a security detail for Rep. Steve Scalise, the House Majority Whip, who was among those shot. The two police officers were also wounded, along with a staffer for Rep. Roger Williams of Texas. Scalise and the officers are expected to survive.

Witnesses described the gunman as being a white male. Rep. Mo Brooks told CNN the shooter was a “middle-aged” man “a little bit yon the chubby side.”

Alexandria Police Chief Michael Brown said his officers and Capitol Police officers exchanged fire with the gunman.

Sources told the CNN it was a “deliberate attack.”
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

I was sure the delay in releasing his name was so they could scrub his social media. Guess not...
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Look at the groups the terrorist/assassin was subscribed to:
Could have been any liberal.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

You guys are going to need to restock on Kleenex and hand lotion after today.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Waiting for the Ministry of Truth to say it was a left wing gunman........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:You guys are going to need to restock on Kleenex and hand lotion after today.
Ata boy. I'm sure you see nothing wrong with the lies and hatred coming from your side.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Posting things anonymously on the internet makes everyone seem a lot tougher than they really are.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HooFighter wrote:You guys are going to need to restock on Kleenex and hand lotion after today.
Like you are when the 1 suicide bombing the last 60 years that was not carried out by a muslim
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:Posting things anonymously on the internet makes everyone seem a lot tougher than they really are.
^^^dumber than normal^^^
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

It's okay Hoof. You guys have already started masturbating to the gun control bs.......I mean, McAuliffe has it going so furiously he can't even see or think straight, saying 93 million a day die from guns.......dumbass.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

USN_Hokie wrote:Look at the groups the terrorist/assassin was subscribed to:
On behalf of all St Louis Cardinals baseball fans, I wish to state unequivocally that I condemn his actions...
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:Posting things anonymously on the internet makes everyone seem a lot tougher than they really are.
^^^dumber than normal^^^

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I wonder why they don't call for unhinged liberal control?

========================================

Shameful: Journalists Immediately Politicize Congressional Shooting With Gun Control Calls
By Scott Whitlock |
June 14, 2017 10:25 AM EDT

Minutes after Representative Steve Scalise and several congressional aides on Wednesday were shot while practicing for a baseball game, journalists on MSNBC and Twitter immediately politicized the attempted massacre, offering calls for gun control.

Although MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle admitted “we don’t know what type of gun” was used, she speculated, “How difficult is it to get a weapon like this?” MSNBC security expert Clint Watts replied, “It's not difficult at all.... We have very loose gun laws around rifles, semiautomatic rifles, whatever it might be.”

Atlantic editor David Frum went on a Tweet storm, lashing out about the Second Amendment-friendly Virginia:

He then mocked those who would offer prayers:

Univision anchor Jorge Ramos offered a sarcastic, snarky call for gun control:

Ramos, it should be pointed out, has called for repealing the Second Amendment. So his motives are more than a little suspect.

New Republic writer Malcolm Harris appeared to celebrated the attempted mass murder of Republicans:

(The journalist is also an Occupy Wall Street protester who was arrested in 2012.)

Hayley MacMillen, the editor of Allure magazine whined about not being able to call for gun control minutes after an attempted shooting:

Apparently, it’s never too soon for liberal journalists to politicize a tragedy.

A transcript of the MSNBC exchange is below:
MSNBC Live
6/14/17
9:37am ET

STEPHANIE RUHLE: Clint, I want to talk about — and again, we don't know what type of gun that was used — but given the amount of shots that were fired, we have heard a rifle, possibly a semiautomatic. How difficult is it to get a weapon like this?

CLINT WATTS: It's not difficult at all. Depending on what state you're based in, there's slightly different rules in terms of gun ownership. But you can acquire one, you know, within a day sometimes or even two to three days if there are some restrictions out there. So it's not difficult to acquire or move these weapons. Nor is it get the ammunition for it. We have very loose gun laws around rifles, semiautomatic rifles, whatever it might be. And when we look at this in the end, I think what it will ultimately come down to is we did have a really quick response. The Capitol Hill police sounds like were critical in ending the situation.
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/sco ... gressional

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Ata boy. I'm sure you see nothing wrong with the lies and hatred coming from your side.
This is what they've been pushing for since their corrupt, decrepit candidate lost by losing states she never visited during the campaign.