Post by USN_Hokie »

Favorite shows...Looks about right:
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Shot

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:Posting things anonymously on the internet makes everyone seem a lot tougher than they really are.
^^^dumber than normal^^^
Yep, thanks for proven me right. I'm amused that you interpret calls for honesty and reasonableness from you loons as a physical threat. Shows how close to the top your violence resides.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:I wonder why they don't call for unhinged liberal control?

========================================

Shameful: Journalists Immediately Politicize Congressional Shooting With Gun Control Calls
By Scott Whitlock |
June 14, 2017 10:25 AM EDT

Minutes after Representative Steve Scalise and several congressional aides on Wednesday were shot while practicing for a baseball game, journalists on MSNBC and Twitter immediately politicized the attempted massacre, offering calls for gun control.

Although MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle admitted “we don’t know what type of gun” was used, she speculated, “How difficult is it to get a weapon like this?” MSNBC security expert Clint Watts replied, “It's not difficult at all.... We have very loose gun laws around rifles, semiautomatic rifles, whatever it might be.”

Atlantic editor David Frum went on a Tweet storm, lashing out about the Second Amendment-friendly Virginia:

He then mocked those who would offer prayers:

Univision anchor Jorge Ramos offered a sarcastic, snarky call for gun control:

Ramos, it should be pointed out, has called for repealing the Second Amendment. So his motives are more than a little suspect.

New Republic writer Malcolm Harris appeared to celebrated the attempted mass murder of Republicans:

(The journalist is also an Occupy Wall Street protester who was arrested in 2012.)

Hayley MacMillen, the editor of Allure magazine whined about not being able to call for gun control minutes after an attempted shooting:

Apparently, it’s never too soon for liberal journalists to politicize a tragedy.

A transcript of the MSNBC exchange is below:
MSNBC Live
6/14/17
9:37am ET

STEPHANIE RUHLE: Clint, I want to talk about — and again, we don't know what type of gun that was used — but given the amount of shots that were fired, we have heard a rifle, possibly a semiautomatic. How difficult is it to get a weapon like this?

CLINT WATTS: It's not difficult at all. Depending on what state you're based in, there's slightly different rules in terms of gun ownership. But you can acquire one, you know, within a day sometimes or even two to three days if there are some restrictions out there. So it's not difficult to acquire or move these weapons. Nor is it get the ammunition for it. We have very loose gun laws around rifles, semiautomatic rifles, whatever it might be. And when we look at this in the end, I think what it will ultimately come down to is we did have a really quick response. The Capitol Hill police sounds like were critical in ending the situation.
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/sco ... gressional
Sigh, the same lies about gun regs are out again.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Lol at the reviews people are leaving for his business in yelp:

https://m.yelp.com/biz/jth-inspections-belleville
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:You guys are going to need to restock on Kleenex and hand lotion after today.
Ata boy. I'm sure you see nothing wrong with the lies and hatred coming from your side.
This is what they've been pushing for since their corrupt, decrepit candidate lost by losing states she never visited during the campaign.
It's an Alinsky tactic.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:You guys are going to need to restock on Kleenex and hand lotion after today.

Sets

Of

Rules
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

And of course Frum is completely wrong on his bullet points. But the alt-left will retweet and pass them around and soon it will be progressive alternative fact.

Shameful: Journalists Immediately Politicize Congressional Shooting With Gun Control Calls
By Scott Whitlock |

Minutes after Representative Steve Scalise and several congressional aides on Wednesday were shot while practicing for a baseball game, journalists on MSNBC and Twitter immediately politicized the attempted massacre, offering calls for gun control.

Although MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle admitted “we don’t know what type of gun” was used, she speculated, “How difficult is it to get a weapon like this?” MSNBC security expert Clint Watts replied, “It's not difficult at all.... We have very loose gun laws around rifles, semiautomatic rifles, whatever it might be.”

Atlantic editor David Frum went on a Tweet storm, lashing out about the Second Amendment-friendly Virginia:

Ramos, it should be pointed out, has called for repealing the Second Amendment. So his motives are more than a little suspect.

New Republic writer Malcolm Harris appeared to celebrated the attempted mass murder of Republicans:

(The journalist is also an Occupy Wall Street protester who was arrested in 2012.)

Hayley MacMillen, the editor of Allure magazine whined about not being able to call for gun control minutes after an attempted shooting:

Apparently, it’s never too soon for liberal journalists to politicize a tragedy.

MSNBC Live
6/14/17

STEPHANIE RUHLE: Clint, I want to talk about — and again, we don't know what type of gun that was used — but given the amount of shots that were fired, we have heard a rifle, possibly a semiautomatic. How difficult is it to get a weapon like this?

CLINT WATTS: It's not difficult at all. Depending on what state you're based in, there's slightly different rules in terms of gun ownership. But you can acquire one, you know, within a day sometimes or even two to three days if there are some restrictions out there. So it's not difficult to acquire or move these weapons. Nor is it get the ammunition for it. We have very loose gun laws around rifles, semiautomatic rifles, whatever it might be. And when we look at this in the end, I think what it will ultimately come down to is we did have a really quick response. The Capitol Hill police sounds like were critical in ending the situation.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

He owns a home inspection business ... yelp reviewers are there:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/jth-inspections-belleville
Terrible Service! I asked for a home inspection and he said he was booked for the next 10-15 years!
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:He owns a home inspection business ... yelp reviewers are there:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/jth-inspections-belleville
Terrible Service! I asked for a home inspection and he said he was booked for the next 10-15 years!
Hilarious.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

By Scott Whitlock |

MSNBC Live
6/14/17

Wow- David Frum is an unabashed liar...
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Does anyone recall if Sarah Palin had perhaps put a target logo over this softball field? I haven't heard yet...
Salute the Marines
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:His other Facebook page?
https://www.facebook.com/james.hodgkinson.568
Wow that is one sick SOB

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

According to Hodgkinson’s Facebook page, he is a member of numerous left-leaning online groups, including The Road To Hell Is Paved With Republicans; Rachel Maddow For President 2020; Sanders For President 2020; Terminate The Republican Party; and Donald Trump is not my President.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/jam ... ter-729035

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
fatman

Post by fatman »

This guy is obviously insane. He was fantastic in big labowski though.

https://medias.spotern.com/spots/w640/45369.jpg
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

fatman wrote:This guy is obviously insane. He was fantastic in big labowski though.

his character is kind of how I picture AG.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:

By Scott Whitlock |

MSNBC Live
6/14/17

Wow- David Frum is an unabashed liar...
Yeh, that's some crazy shirt.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

fatman wrote:This guy is obviously insane. He was fantastic in big labowski though.

Looks like a run of the mill lefty to me. Liberals are tripping over themselves to make excuses for him, after all. Some are even excusing it as a fit of insanity.
fatman

Post by fatman »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

For a good time engage AG on any topic related to acceptance of other religions like Judaism, Catholicism, or Islam. That similarity would crumble pretty quickly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GPo9OBrIOi4
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

The appalling response from the left removes all doubt that the Trump outrage is anything less than a coup on their part. They are doing everything they can to remove him and will ratchet up their attacks as more conventional means (see: Comey testimony, Sessions testimony, etc.) fail.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Lol at the reviews people are leaving for his business in yelp:

https://m.yelp.com/biz/jth-inspections-belleville
OMG, those are pretty funny. They have them shaded but you can still read them. Hilarious.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

fatman wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

For a good time engage AG on any topic related to acceptance of other religions like Judaism, Catholicism, or Islam. That similarity would crumble pretty quickly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GPo9OBrIOi4
Shomer **** shabbos!
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Looks like a run of the mill lefty to me. Liberals are tripping over themselves to make excuses for him, after all. Some are even excusing it as a fit of insanity.

Madonna and Kathy Griffin are calling it a good first try.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:Looks like a run of the mill lefty to me.
Shocking.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:His other Facebook page?
https://www.facebook.com/james.hodgkinson.568
Wow that is one sick SOB
Looks like about half my FB friends
Salute the Marines