United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4180
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Waiting for the Ministry of Truth to say it was a left wing gunman........



You're going to have a long wait......

Oh, nevermind.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2/james-hodgkinson-profile/index.html

Don't worry.....other outlets are wondering if this is politically motivated.....

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:10 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 16183
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Alma Mater: U-Rhine
Party: Draintheswamp
This guy fits a profile for this type of act.

1. Radical ideology...
2. Which becomes violent when personal tragedy strikes. In this case, his business failed in December.

_________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA…..
███████████████████ 100% Complete!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 8545
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
These liberals are insane.
Image


What a dumdum. She deleted the tweet, but it's been retweeted a bunch of times and people are reposting it under her tweets. I'm sure this will do wonders for bus dev.


She deleted it, but she's defending it and also getting support from others for it all while playing the victim card.


A glance at her feed shows her to be cut from some cloth as the shooter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:44 pm
Posts: 1091
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Image

Uh huh. You're just solidifying your infamy.



Hoo is one sick sh!t!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 7246
HooFighter wrote:
Image


yes, the riots after Trump was legit elected were soooooo peaceful


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 7246
RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
These liberals are insane.
Image


What a dumdum. She deleted the tweet, but it's been retweeted a bunch of times and people are reposting it under her tweets. I'm sure this will do wonders for bus dev.


She deleted it, but she's defending it and also getting support from others for it all while playing the victim card.


A glance at her feed shows her to be cut from some cloth as the shooter



I hope DPC does not live in a county where all the insurers have pulled out of the individual market and needs and individual policy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:28 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 16183
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Alma Mater: U-Rhine
Party: Draintheswamp
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
These liberals are insane.
Image


What a dumdum. She deleted the tweet, but it's been retweeted a bunch of times and people are reposting it under her tweets. I'm sure this will do wonders for bus dev.


She deleted it, but she's defending it and also getting support from others for it all while playing the victim card.


A glance at her feed shows her to be cut from some cloth as the shooter



I hope DPC does not live in a county where all the insurers have pulled out of the individual market and needs and individual policy


She's out of Garner, NC. Her business website has her cell phone number on it, lol... I actually feel a little sorry for her.

_________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA…..
███████████████████ 100% Complete!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 2790
Well said by President Trump:

"We may have our differences, but we do well in times like these to remember that everyone who serves in our nation’s capital is here because, above all, they love our country."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... 5b08cc1114

_________________
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4180
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
HooFighter wrote:
Image

Oh.........looks like someone took heed of Obeezy's words......


Attachments:
IMG_2496.JPG
IMG_2496.JPG [ 60.59 KiB | Viewed 106 times ]

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 8940
Location: 3 miles SW of Marion, VA (Smyth County)
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU and UA-Fairbanks
Party: Independent
Our Gubner speaks :!: :lol:



_________________
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:00 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 16183
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Alma Mater: U-Rhine
Party: Draintheswamp
Lol, Huffpoo writer Jesse Benn chimes in.
Image

_________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA…..
███████████████████ 100% Complete!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 7982
Location: New York, NY
HokieHam wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Image

Oh.........looks like someone took heed of Obeezy's words......


This tit for tat is stupid. Politics is for silly message board arguments, not life or death. Anybody who think otherwise, right or left, is mentally ill.

_________________
med·dle/ˈmedl/
verb
interfere in or busy oneself unduly with something that is not one's concern.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:18 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 16183
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Alma Mater: U-Rhine
Party: Draintheswamp
F*ck...im hearing the Congressman and his staffer are both in critical condition. :(

ETA : yep....

_________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA…..
███████████████████ 100% Complete!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 28199
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
USN_Hokie wrote:
F*ck...im hearing the Congressman and his staffer are both in critical condition. :(

ETA : yep....

Hope it's standard practice after such a wound.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am
Posts: 1641
Party: all the time
USN_Hokie wrote:
F*ck...im hearing the Congressman and his staffer are both in critical condition. :(

ETA : yep....


I heard one report he was in "good spirits" and talking to his wife on the phone going in to the hospital and before surgery. I hope he's OK.

_________________
Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 4835
VisorBoy wrote:
Well said by President Trump:

"We may have our differences, but we do well in times like these to remember that everyone who serves in our nation’s capital is here because, above all, they love our country."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... 5b08cc1114

Wow, sounded almost...presidential! I'm glad his staff reined him in in this instance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:42 pm
Posts: 651
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
F*ck...im hearing the Congressman and his staffer are both in critical condition. :(

ETA : yep....


I heard one report he was in "good spirits" and talking to his wife on the phone going in to the hospital and before surgery. I hope he's OK.


I read that he was upgraded to Stable about a half hour ago...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am
Posts: 1641
Party: all the time
Attila T Hun wrote:
Hoo is one sick sh!t!


Why do you say that? Because I have different politics than you? Or because you desperately crave the attention of "awesome guy" and others on this board?

What exactly is it that makes me "sick"? Be specific.

_________________
Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 28199
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
HooFighter wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:
Hoo is one sick sh!t!


Why do you say that? Because I have different politics than you? Or because you desperately crave the attention of "awesome guy" and others on this board?

What exactly is it that makes me "sick"? Be specific.



read your stupid AF diversions and refusal to talk of the happenings on this event, or really any other from your side.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am
Posts: 1641
Party: all the time
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:
Hoo is one sick sh!t!


Why do you say that? Because I have different politics than you? Or because you desperately crave the attention of "awesome guy" and others on this board?

What exactly is it that makes me "sick"? Be specific.



read your stupid AF diversions and refusal to talk of the happenings on this event, or really any other from your side.


I didn't ask for your opinion. Let him answer the question.

_________________
Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 28199
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:
Hoo is one sick sh!t!


Why do you say that? Because I have different politics than you? Or because you desperately crave the attention of "awesome guy" and others on this board?

What exactly is it that makes me "sick"? Be specific.



read your stupid AF diversions and refusal to talk of the happenings on this event, or really any other from your side.


I didn't ask for your opinion. Let him answer the question.



Too bad, it's a message board and you got it.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:11 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 16183
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Alma Mater: U-Rhine
Party: Draintheswamp

_________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA…..
███████████████████ 100% Complete!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:13 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 16183
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Alma Mater: U-Rhine
Party: Draintheswamp
Democrats must still be focus-grouping a response.

_________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA…..
███████████████████ 100% Complete!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4180
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
Footage of shooting......

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-14/dramatic-new-video-captures-exact-moment-shooter-opened-fire-gop-baseball-practice

Damn this guy got a lot of shots off.......good thing he was a horrible shot. This could have been a massacre......

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:44 pm
Posts: 1091
HooFighter wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:
Hoo is one sick sh!t!


Why do you say that? Because I have different politics than you? Or because you desperately crave the attention of "awesome guy" and others on this board?

What exactly is it that makes me "sick"? Be specific.


You are sick for a number of reasons, not the least of which is not being able to accept the results of an election....just like the stupid sh!t liberal who went on the shooting spree.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!