So....

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHighlander

So....

Post by HokieHighlander »

Any Thoughts on who will win the QB battle? I think it will be Jackson, with bush playing Wild Turkey and being a backup...
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: So....

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHighlander wrote:Any Thoughts on who will win the QB battle? I think it will be Jackson, with bush playing Wild Turkey and being a backup...

Jackson looked good in the HUDL video I've seen. I see him as a good replacement for Evans. Similar QB's IMO.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHighlander

Post by HokieHighlander »

Does he run as well as Evans though??
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I am so in the dark.....neither the stuff on Snapchat nor the CJF vids on YouTube give much away to a guy 3000 miles away.

I am going to be at the WVA game though.....guess i will know then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHighlander wrote:Does he run as well as Evans though??

Maybe not, but he looks good enough I think. He looks like he has a nice touch on the long ball, so that will be a possible area of improvement over Evans- provided we have someone who can stretch the secondary.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson