Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Wish Trump would hurry up deportations

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:I doubt AG knows for a fact they were Mexicans, and not Guatemalans, Hondurans, Costa Ricans, Puerto Ricans, El Salvadorians, or Ecuadorians.
Don't care either
Exactly. Brown skin all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All your posts are from Derpistan.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:I doubt AG knows for a fact they were Mexicans, and not Guatemalans, Hondurans, Costa Ricans, Puerto Ricans, El Salvadorians, or Ecuadorians.
Don't care either

Is there any other way to interpret your post about "the Mexicans" who you don't care where they come from?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Don't care either

Is there any other way to interpret your post about "the Mexicans" who you don't care where they come from?

To a sensible person or you?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Can't figure out why my friends jokingly refer to this place as a Klan rally.

what AG posted has nothing to do with race, if he observes a bunch of people that are unable to do things correctly or refuse to have any etiquette then it is an indictment on those people. Guess you have not had the joy of the mexican driving with no license and no insurance or the any day of the week fiesta that is required that the lovely zamboni music can be heard four miles away. Its about manners and being a decent citizen.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Can't figure out why my friends jokingly refer to this place as a Klan rally.

what AG posted has nothing to do with race, if he observes a bunch of people that are unable to do things correctly or refuse to have any etiquette then it is an indictment on those people. Guess you have not had the joy of the mexican driving with no license and no insurance or the any day of the week fiesta that is required that the lovely zamboni music can be heard four miles away. Its about manners and being a decent citizen.
AG's post about the stupid Mexicans had nothing to do with race kind of like how the civil war had nothing to do with slavery.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:"When they go low..."

=====================

MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid Attacks Scalise While He’s Fighting For His Life in Critical Condition (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila Jun 17th, 2017 4:41 pm 4 Comments

Congressman Steve Scalise is still in the hospital after multiple surgeries and in critical condition, but that didn’t stop liberal vermin, Joy Ann Reid from attacking him.

MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid had NAACP board member Rev. William Barber on her show Saturday morning and they both immediately attacked Scalise, who is unable to defend himself being that he’s in the hospital recovering from a gunshot wound.

Of course Joy Ann Reid had to inject race into the conversation. The truth is, Scalise was shot by a LEFT-WING Bernie Sanders supporter who was obsessed with Trump-Russia conspiracy theories all peddled by the liars at MSNBC. The truth is Scalise was saved by a heroic AMERICAN police officers and others. But what else should we expect from liberal cretins in the media?
Reid: “There’s a whole country out there and a lot of people, at least in my Twitter timeline, and it’s a delicate thing, because everybody is wishing the congressman well and hoping that he recovers, but Steve Scalise has a history that we’ve all been forced to sort of ignore on race. He did come to leadership after some controversy over attending a white nationalist event, which he says he didn’t know what it was.”

“He also co-sponsored a bill to amend the Constitution to define marriage as between a man and a woman. He co-sponsored the House healthcare bill, which as you said would gut healthcare for millions of people including three million children and he cosponsored a bill to repeal the ban on semiautomatic weapons.”
Joy Ann Reid then goes on to ask if it’s ‘moral’ to put aside attacking Scalise since he’s in the hospital…really? This is the left folks:
“Because he is in jeopardy and everybody is pulling for him, are we required in a moral sense to put that aside in the moment?”
The left has ZERO shame. The left has ZERO moral compass as they attack a man who cannot defend himself. Just when you thought the fake news media can’t sink any lower, they take their attacks to the next level.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06 ... ion-video/
The right is racist Uppity.

LOL...And the left is made up of BLM, gays, Mexicans, drug dealers, and Hollywood....Be proud
OK. Let's limit our discussion to this forum. Why do conservatives members of this board, with the notable exception of BiGDave, never call out stuff like this?

Unfortunately, they have grown accustomed to AG's racism.

you do realize how stupid it is for eye pee, he calls everyone a redneck and disparages them, from what I can tell unless you are him you (that includes you nolan) are a dumb ass redneck
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

AG's post about the stupid Mexicans had nothing to do with race kind of like how the civil war had nothing to do with slavery.

what race are mexicans, yes he is generalizing, same as you do with the term rednecks, but it is ok for you, must be the colon blow
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

what race are mexicans, yes he is generalizing, same as you do with the term rednecks, but it is ok for you, must be the colon blow
IP apparently isn't bright enough to differentiate race from nationality.

I wasn't generalizing though, 100% were dumb Mexicans. Racists like IP and Nolan think "dumb" is redundant with "Mexican" and so get butt hurt as it's what they're thinking, yet aren't brave enough to say.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

That's the underlying issue, these cuckolds allow themselves to be dominated by other cultures and peoples. Given your example of the all-day, anyday fiesta; they'd go over at 3 am and eat carnitas with them and discuss how awesome their culture is all the while their wife and kids are crying because they can't sleep and have to work/go to school the next day. They think the appropriate response is being docile and dominated. The only aggression they show in their life is towards people like me as I expose them as frauds and weaklings via not being like them and not being dominated by the idiots of the world. Instead, I tell the idiots what to do and set them straight so I would sleep at night in the above case. Or in this case, I was was able to launch in under an hour because I took the initiative to get these morons off the dock. IP and Nolan would still be out there waiting on them. My world view is to educate them and enforce the law. They can't do that because in the case of illegals, they've already accepted illegality and so have to accept all subsequent illegal and inconsiderate acts too, like being a moron at the dock. They compromised themselves out of a position of power. In the case of legal immigrants, they guilt themselves out of a position of power. Not me, thusly I'm doing what I want to do and aren't being inconvenienced or denied access by losers.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

That's the underlying issue, these cuckolds allow themselves to be dominated by other cultures and peoples. Given your example of the all-day, anyday fiesta; they'd go over at 3 am and eat carnitas with them and discuss how awesome their culture is all the while their wife and kids are crying because they can't sleep and have to work/go to school the next day. They think the appropriate response is being docile and dominated. The only aggression they show in their life is towards people like me as I expose them as frauds and weaklings via not being like them and not being dominated by the idiots of the world. Instead, I tell the idiots what to do and set them straight so I would sleep at night in the above case. Or in this case, I was was able to launch in under an hour because I took the initiative to get these morons off the dock. IP and Nolan would still be out there waiting on them. My world view is to educate them and enforce the law. They can't do that because in the case of illegals, they've already accepted illegality and so have to accept all subsequent illegal and inconsiderate acts too, like being a moron at the dock. They compromised themselves out of a position of power. In the case of legal immigrants, they guilt themselves out of a position of power. Not me, thusly I'm doing what I want to do and aren't being inconvenienced or denied access by losers.

Expanding, this explains my philosophy more. Not just on building the wall and keeping the estate whole, but keeping our culture, norms, and laws whole. Never sell, do anything to keep it whole.

VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

awesome guy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Expanding, this explains my philosophy more. Not just on building the wall and keeping the estate whole, but keeping our culture, norms, and laws whole. Never sell, do anything to keep it whole.

America's culture is a constantly changing amalgamation of many cultures, not an unchanging monolith. Some parts of the culture have been around for 240 years. Some parts have been around for only a few. What some call America's culture is merely a snapshot of a constantly evolving admixture of many cultural inputs at a given point in time.

For instance, many pine for the 1950s 'culture', but they fail to recognize that even in those more conformist times, the culture was evolving. Black musical influences continued their dominance of popular music, Archbishop Fulton Sheen was on primetime TV, Rosa Parks and MLK were challenging Jim Crow, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof was being staged, Jackie Robinson changed sports.

To be an American cultural nationalist in the 2010s means having an appreciation for good Mexican food, Irish beer, Christmas carols, as well as the Constitution. It means having an appreciation for rock, hip hop, country music, jazz, blues, and folk (all American inventions!). It means fighting for people who want the same freedoms we have.
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

America's culture is a constantly changing amalgamation of many cultures, not an unchanging monolith. Some parts of the culture have been around for 240 years. Some parts have been around for only a few. What some call America's culture is merely a snapshot of a constantly evolving admixture of many cultural inputs at a given point in time.

For instance, many pine for the 1950s 'culture', but they fail to recognize that even in those more conformist times, the culture was evolving. Black musical influences continued their dominance of popular music, Archbishop Fulton Sheen was on primetime TV, Rosa Parks and MLK were challenging Jim Crow, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof was being staged, Jackie Robinson changed sports.

To be an American cultural nationalist in the 2010s means having an appreciation for Black History month, good Mexican food, Irish beer, Christmas carols, as well as the Constitution. It means having an appreciation for rock, hip hop, country music, jazz, blues, and folk (all American inventions!). It means fighting for people who want the same freedoms we have.

Our culture is fractured as you guys have fanned the flames of cultural equality/non-assimilation with the immigrant populations, especially the illegal aliens. While you may be explaining your culture of 1, Black History month isn't broadly appreciated(I mean really, why even add that?), Mexican food is still thought of as Taco bell by all but the border states, German beer is more popular, Christmas carols are passe, and the new immigrant population hates our constitution. Here's a good test, the items in your list are really irrelevant, when you list something for "our culture", do you have the same expectation that a Mexican, Syrian, Russian, or whatever would also include that item in their list? With assimilation and a common culture, the answer would be yes. With a fractured culture, the answer is no. We obviously have a fractured culture as maybe 1 item in your list would be included in theirs. We're not a melting pot anymore as you expect the white Europeans that created America to be the only ones melting.

More to the point here, by turning a blind eye to illegal immigrants, you've by default accepted all of their illegality, like not taking the boater safety course and getting a captain's license. Compromised yourself to the point that you can't even argue to enforce our own laws as doing so would also remove the people you're protecting. Bit by bit, stone by stone, our nation is eroding.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

To be an American cultural nationalist in the 2010s means having an appreciation for Black History month, good Mexican food, Irish beer, Christmas carols, as well as the Constitution. It means having an appreciation for rock, hip hop, country music, jazz, blues, and folk (all American inventions!). It means fighting for people who want the same freedoms we have.

Our culture is fractured as you guys have fanned the flames of cultural equality/non-assimilation with the immigrant populations, especially the illegal aliens. While you may be explaining your culture of 1, Black History month isn't broadly appreciated(I mean really, why even add that?), Mexican food is still thought of as Taco bell by all but the border states, German beer is more popular, Christmas carols are passe, and the new immigrant population hates our constitution. Here's a good test, the items in your list are really irrelevant, when you list something for "our culture", do you have the same expectation that a Mexican, Syrian, Russian, or whatever would also include that item in their list? With assimilation and a common culture, the answer would be yes. With a fractured culture, the answer is no. We obviously have a fractured culture as maybe 1 item in your list would be included in theirs. We're not a melting pot anymore as you expect the white Europeans that created America to be the only ones melting.

More to the point here, by turning a blind eye to illegal immigrants, you've by default accepted all of their illegality, like not taking the boater safety course and getting a captain's license. Compromised yourself to the point that you can't even argue to enforce our own laws as doing so would also remove the people you're protecting. Bit by bit, stone by stone, our nation is eroding.
First generation immigrants do not, nor should they be expected to, assimilate as adults. Their children and grandchildren, however, do as any sociologist will tell you. As I said, our culture is an amalgamation. Part of each immigrant's culture is imparted on broader Americana.

Consider: how many East Asian restaurants are there in the US? And how many Mexican restaurants? They certainly don't serve the same foods you'd find in East Asia or Mexico - they are adapted into America. Just like Cinco de Mayo is a cultural import, but it's certainly 'celebrated' quite differently in Mexico (i.e. not at all). Likewise the American version of St. Patrick's Day. American beer for that matter is an adoption from Germany.

Our language is an admixture of old German and (gasp!) Norman French too :)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VisorBoy wrote:First generation immigrants do not, nor should they be expected to, assimilate as adults. Their children and grandchildren, however, do as any sociologist will tell you. As I said, our culture is an amalgamation. Part of each immigrant's culture is imparted on broader Americana.

Consider: how many East Asian restaurants are there in the US? And how many Mexican restaurants? They certainly don't serve the same foods you'd find in East Asia or Mexico - they are adapted into America. Just like Cinco de Mayo is a cultural import, but it's certainly 'celebrated' quite differently in Mexico (i.e. not at all). Likewise the American version of St. Patrick's Day. American beer for that matter is an adoption from Germany.

First generation immigrants used to assimilate as that's a reasonable expectation to immigration. With the illegals and latinos, they don't even bother to learn the language, let alone assimilate. What you're saying isn't really true unless talking only of irrelevant things that don't matter like hat style or whatever else you want to bring into it. I think that's part of the issue is that you think of culture as just food and dress and overlook values, norms, expectations, philosophy, attitude, etc. Those are what made America great, what the nation was founded on, and what my ancestors created so that yours and others wanted to come here in the first place. The desire for economic freedom, common decency, religious liberty, self sufficiency are the important cultural aspects that built the nation and can't be compromised. Of course you libs are against them because believing in them is also a disbelief in liberalism, so here we are, talking about tacos as if that's important or relevant. Being American isn't a statement about what you eat, it's what you believe.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:First generation immigrants do not, nor should they be expected to, assimilate as adults. Their children and grandchildren, however, do as any sociologist will tell you. As I said, our culture is an amalgamation. Part of each immigrant's culture is imparted on broader Americana.

First generation immigrants used to assimilate as that's a reasonable expectation to immigration. With the illegals and latinos, they don't even bother to learn the language, let alone assimilate. What you're saying isn't really true unless talking only of irrelevant things that don't matter like hat style or whatever else you want to bring into it. I think that's part of the issue is that you think of culture as just food and dress and overlook values, norms, expectations, philosophy, attitude, etc. Those are what made America great, what the nation was founded on, and what my ancestors created so that yours and others wanted to come here in the first place. The desire for economic freedom, common decency, religious liberty, self sufficiency are the important cultural aspects that built the nation and can't be compromised. Of course you libs are against them because believing in them is also a disbelief in liberalism, so here we are, talking about tacos as if that's important or relevant. Being American isn't a statement about what you eat, it's what you believe.
Where did the ideas about Republicanism originate? England, France, Switzerland, and Greece before those. Yes, our founding fathers put those ideas into motion and created the most robust modern Republic. And I agree that self-sovereignty, anti-aristocracy, and inalienable rights are foundational American values. But so was the idea that Africans were less human than whites. That men were superior to women.

The beauty of American culture, whether it be food, clothing, or ideology, is that it changes and evolves. We keep the good and get rid of the bad. We outlawed slavery, we enfranchised non-whites and women. We drop traditions that are wrong. We import traditions that make us better (mixed economy).

Being beholden to a certain cultural era is a bad idea because every era is imperfect. We should maintain those cultural identities which make us better people and a better nation, we should eschew those which impede our improvement, and we should be proud to import those that make us better.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Where did the ideas about Republicanism originate? England, France, Switzerland, and Greece before those. Yes, our founding fathers put those ideas into motion and created the first modern Republic. And I agree that self-sovereignty, anti-aristocracy, and inalienable rights are foundational American values. But so was the idea that Africans were less human than whites. That men were superior to women.

The beauty of American culture, whether it be food, clothing, or ideology, is that it changes and evolves. We keep the good and get rid of the bad. We outlawed slavery, we enfranchised non-whites and women. We drop traditions that are wrong. We import traditions that make us better (mixed economy).

Being beholden to a certain cultural era is a bad idea because every era is imperfect. We should maintain those cultural identities which make us better people and a better nation, we should eschew those which impede our improvement, and we should be proud to import those that make us better.

It came from all over the world and throughout history as my people are educated and reasonable. So they put together a government that checks against human tendencies towards tyranny and ego driven polices while also promoting their interests in Christian values, free of The Church of England and The Bishop of Rome. Thusly we have our framework and core beliefs. I agree that we have flexibility in changing when appropriate. Completely disagree that accepting Mexican lawlessness is appropriate, which is the issue at hand. The reasonable course is them assimilating to our laws, but of course that would entail them not being here illegally in the first place. Why do you keep avoiding this topic? That the lawlessness that you accept from them to be here permeates to all of their interactions with the law, which is to just blow it off and act like morons.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Where did the ideas about Republicanism originate? England, France, Switzerland, and Greece before those. Yes, our founding fathers put those ideas into motion and created the first modern Republic. And I agree that self-sovereignty, anti-aristocracy, and inalienable rights are foundational American values. But so was the idea that Africans were less human than whites. That men were superior to women.

It came from all over the world and throughout history as my people are educated and reasonable. So they put together a government that checks against human tendencies towards tyranny and ego driven polices while also promoting their interests in Christian values, free of The Church of England and The Bishop of Rome. Thusly we have our framework and core beliefs. I agree that we have flexibility in changing when appropriate. Completely disagree that accepting Mexican lawlessness is appropriate, which is the issue at hand. The reasonable course is them assimilating to our laws, but of course that would entail them not being here illegally in the first place. Why do you keep avoiding this topic? That the lawlessness that you accept from them to be here permeates to all of their interactions with the law, which is to just blow it off and act like morons.
In lieu of illegal immigration, would you support a 5x increase in the allowed quota of legal immigrants from our neighbors to the south? If so, why? If not, why not?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

In lieu of illegal immigration, would you support a 5x increase in the allowed quota of legal immigrants from our neighbors to the south? If so, why? If not, why not?
stop avoiding my question. It's obvious why you do, but you should still at least say it to look honest instead of weasley.

No, I'm not for expanding Mexican, Latino, or any other immigration. We're currently in a massive influx of immigration, immigrants that haven't assimilated and aren't being compelled to. That needs to be fixed so we need to halt immigration, like we did after the great european immigration, so that the tens of millions of immigrants that came since the 60s are assimilated. We can resume after those here now are digested. We lose America if we don't. I'll head you off at the pass, your desire for more Catholics imported isn't a legal or moral justification to support lawlessness.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

stop avoiding my question. It's obvious why you do, but you should still at least say it to look honest instead of weasley.

No, I'm not for expanding Mexican, Latino, or any other immigration. We're currently in a massive influx of immigration, immigrants that haven't assimilated and aren't being compelled to. That needs to be fixed so we need to halt immigration, like we did after the great european immigration, so that the tens of millions of immigrants that came since the 60s are assimilated. We can resume after those here now are digested. We lose America if we don't. I'll head you off at the pass, your desire for more Catholics imported isn't a legal or moral justification to support lawlessness.
Undocumented immigration does not lead to increased illegal activity. In fact, as studies show, illegal immigrants commit crimes at a rate below citizens. So your point is without substance.

https://www.cato.org/blog/immigration-c ... earch-says
http://www.nber.org/papers/w13229.pdf

I'm not sure I understand how 'we lose America' if we don't completely end immigration. First, what does 'lose America' mean? Second, how does immigration lead us there?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VisorBoy wrote: Undocumented immigration does not lead to increased illegal activity. In fact, as studies show, illegal immigrants commit crimes at a rate below citizens. So your point is without substance.

https://www.cato.org/blog/immigration-c ... earch-says
http://www.nber.org/papers/w13229.pdf

I'm not sure I understand how 'we lose America' if we don't completely end immigration. First, what does 'lose America' mean? Second, how does immigration lead us there?

That's BS. I just gave an example of how it does. And it'll never show up on stats because of the law does catch them, they'll just skip out on court and so it's never factually registered that they're illegals. It's also common sense, they can't engage in banking, driver's license registration, boat registration, buying a fishing license, etc without committing identity theft. So they're just more laws that they don't comply with.

It's simple to comprehend what losing America means, especially given what's above. They don't assimilate into American values and so won't continue them. Your refusal to admit the obvious is just undermining your own credibility.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Facepalm
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

VisorBoy wrote: First generation immigrants do not, nor should they be expected to, assimilate as adults. Their children and grandchildren, however, do as any sociologist will tell you.

Most sociologists are idiots who aren't qualified to make a frappacino, but I don't think they would say that. Muslims immigrants in particular are more radical and conservative than their parents.
VisorBoy wrote: Our language is an admixture of old German and (gasp!) Norman French too :)
More recent studies have argued modern English is actually a Nordic dialect (not Germanic) with some French mixed in post-1066, though they're supplemental to the English words (beef "beuf" vs. cow, etc.). Interestingly, old English is universally considered Germanic I believe.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 094111.htm