VDH delivers a tour de force chronicling the "resistance"

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

VDH delivers a tour de force chronicling the "resistance"

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

He just lays it all out, and when you see it all put together, you really get an appreciation for the magnitude of both the absurdity and the scale of the effort to bring down this President. Nothing like this has happened in modern times in the U.S. This is 3rd world coup d'etat crap.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... s-violence

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
133743Hokie

Re: VDH delivers a tour de force chronicling the "resistance

Post by 133743Hokie »

Agree 100% that this is a soft coup moving towards a violent one. It's unprecedented but I guess not at all unexpected given the alt-left, progressive move of the democrats during the Obama years. They have become a radicalized party.

The republicans need to fight back with investigations into Lynch, Bill and Hillary and their Foundation, Comey, and even Eric Holder, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice and Samantha Power, to name a few more. Go after them all with all they've got. Subpoena Obama if necessary to find out what was done at his direction. Tie them up in knots.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

133743Hokie wrote:Agree 100% that this is a soft coup moving towards a violent one. It's unprecedented but I guess not at all unexpected given the alt-left, progressive move of the democrats during the Obama years. They have become a radicalized party.

The republicans need to fight back with investigations into Lynch, Bill and Hillary and their Foundation, Comey, and even Eric Holder, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice and Samantha Power, to name a few more. Go after them all with all they've got. Subpoena Obama if necessary to find out what was done at his direction. Tie them up in knots.
Good luck on Susan Rice.......more obstruction from the most transparent administration in historae!

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... a-library/

I believe they can still get them, but just another delay tactic from this jackass.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

The American public is learning who the real deplorables are. The left basically hates America, Americans, tradition, religion and wants to become a sh!thole like Mexico.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Attila T Hun wrote:The American public is learning who the real deplorables are. The left basically hates America, Americans, tradition, religion and wants to become a sh!thole like Mexico.
It's not that they want to become Mexico; it's that they want us to be equal partners in a world order. Internationalism and the community-of-one is their cause, because we are not exceptional as an independent nation -- we have too many past and current sins.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Great article.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I don't see how this doesn't escalate to (more) violence as the charades mentioned in the article fall on their face.

In 4 years, if the democrats fail to oust Trump, they will have zero credibility. They've completely expended their political capital on this.

They will be MORE angry with less credibility just before an election. If they don't start walking the rhetoric back, they'll have nothing but violence left.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

133743Hokie wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:The American public is learning who the real deplorables are. The left basically hates America, Americans, tradition, religion and wants to become a sh!thole like Mexico.
It's not that they want to become Mexico; it's that they want us to be equal partners in a world order. Internationalism and the community-of-one is their cause, because we are not exceptional as an independent nation -- we have too many past and current sins.
The true believers? Yeah, sure. There is an equal number who see this Baha'i one world order bullshiite as a way to cash in.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson