I don't know which precincts in Atlanta have reported

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Re: I don't know which precincts in Atlanta have reported

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Soooo about those polls. Did any poll have Handel up by 6%???? Once again, the polls are showing themselves to be nothing more than another tool in the Democrat party propaganda tool kit. Which is why no one should believe these low Trump poll numbers.

Poll numbers and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. I'll take actual election victories thank you very much.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Soooo about those polls. Did any poll have Handel up by 6%???? Once again, the polls are showing themselves to be nothing more than another tool in the Democrat party propaganda tool kit. Which is why no one should believe these low Trump poll numbers.

Poll numbers and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. I'll take actual election victories thank you very much.
Yup. Will never believe another one.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote::lol:
ITS THE RUSSIANS DAMN IT!!!!!
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Image
I was going to ask who was crying last night. For the twitter idiot, its Montana, no snowflakes need apply. 0-4 tho for the dems, Obummer coattails are working really well
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Image
I was going to ask who was crying last night. For the twitter idiot, its Montana, no snowflakes need apply. 0-4 tho for the dems, Obummer coattails are working really well
Hollyweird had a meltdown last night. I'm amazed at how much influence they think they have in places outside of the radicalized deep blue districts.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... -election/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

While having my car worked on this morning the shop had the David Webb Show on, 1st time I've ever heard him...I liked him.

Since it's now the summer he didn't think that "snowflake" was an appropriate term. The new term is Dandelions. They're unwanted weeds that sprout up and difficult to get rid of. :P
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Major Kong wrote:While having my car worked on this morning the shop had the David Webb Show on, 1st time I've ever heard him...I liked him.

Since it's now the summer he didn't think that "snowflake" was an appropriate term. The new term is Dandelions. They're unwanted weeds that sprout up and difficult to get rid of. :P
I've always like Webb. He used to have Andrew Breitbart and Lee Stranahan on his show back in the day to cover the Pigford scandal. You can catch him as a guest on Fox every now & then.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:While having my car worked on this morning the shop had the David Webb Show on, 1st time I've ever heard him...I liked him.

Haha, perfect!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

:lol:

Just realized she's wearing a snowflake button... :lol: :lol: :lol:
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote::lol:

Just realized she's wearing a snowflake button... :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.