Thank goodness the NFL has a new guy to carry the torch!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Thank goodness the NFL has a new guy to carry the torch!

Post by RiverguyVT »

I'm also a bit surprised there is a website called "outsports". Maybe I shouldn't be...

https://www.outsports.com/2017/6/20/158 ... ity-chiefs
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Thank goodness the NFL has a new guy to carry the torch!

Post by nolanvt »

Why are you surprised with the Outsports site? I think it's part of the SB Nation network, so it must have drawn enough interest to be a part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:Why are you surprised with the Outsports site? I think it's part of the SB Nation network, so it must have drawn enough interest to be a part of it.

It's Christmas in June for ya
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:I'm also a bit surprised there is a website called "outsports". Maybe I shouldn't be...

https://www.outsports.com/2017/6/20/158 ... ity-chiefs
Fringe source
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:Why are you surprised with the Outsports site? I think it's part of the SB Nation network, so it must have drawn enough interest to be a part of it.

I can be a sports fan without wondering how or with whom the participants choose to orgasm.

It surprises me there are enough people more focused on participants' fluid releases than they are with team strategy, excellence on the field, or rules of play.

It is a People-magazining of sports.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:

I can be a sports fan without wondering how or with whom the participants choose to orgasm.

It surprises me there are enough people more focused on participants' fluid releases than they are with team strategy, excellence on the field, or rules of play.

Ummmmm, they're gay. How else to you expect them to cover sports?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:

?

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

RiverguyVT wrote:

You don't have to like it, read it, or even start threads about it on message boards. Enough people are interested in these type of stories to warrant coverage. It's the free market at work.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

You don't have to like it, read it, or even start threads about it on message boards. Enough people are interested in these type of stories to warrant coverage. It's the free market at work.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are on a Bigfoot expedition to find gay pro athletes, this is the fringe of the fringe. There's not a market for this, it's propaganda.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

?

you're not thinking, as usual.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

who sits around and wonders who people have sex with? Glad the guy is happy, great for him.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are on a Bigfoot expedition to find gay pro athletes, this is the fringe of the fringe. There's not a market for this, it's propaganda.
If there's not a market for news coverage, it will cease on its own accord instead of you participating in a 200-post thread telling us how much you don't care about X athlete who is gay.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

who sits around and wonders who people have sex with? Glad the guy is happy, great for him.
AG will make 50 posts in this thread to tell you just how much he doesn't care about this.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] You guys are on a Bigfoot expedition to find gay pro athletes, this is the fringe of the fringe. There's not a market for this, it's propaganda.
If there's not a market for news coverage, it will cease on its own accord instead of you participating in a 200-post thread telling us how much you don't care about X athlete who is gay.

Uh huh. It's clearly not there for revenue.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

AG will make 50 posts in this thread to tell you just how much he doesn't care about this.

I'll pull a Nolan and claim I have no opinion on it.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Atta boy. Please tell us another 40-50 times that you really don't care enough to willingly click on a thread and participate in them as much as you do. [emoji106]

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Atta boy. Please tell us another 40-50 times that you really don't care enough to willingly click on a thread and participate in them as much as you do. [emoji106]

I'm pulling a Nolan, I only pointed out that it's an uber fringe community with no money to be made. Everything else is your imagination.

But if you want argue post counts, I wouldn't need 50 in a thread if you didn't post retarded crap and the respond 49 times denying the obvious.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote: I'm pulling a Nolan, I only pointed out that it's an uber fringe community with no money to be made. Everything else is your imagination.

But if you want argue post counts, I wouldn't need 50 in a thread if you didn't post retarded crap and the respond 49 times denying the obvious.
You wouldn't need one if you didn't care about the topic. But the fact is, you care about it.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote: I'm pulling a Nolan, I only pointed out that it's an uber fringe community with no money to be made. Everything else is your imagination.

You wouldn't need one if you didn't care about the topic. But the fact is, you care about it.

Here did I post that I care? It's you making stuff up.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

When I don't care about a thread/topic, I generally don't click on it, much less participate in it to the extent that you are in this one.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

When I don't care about a thread/topic, I generally don't click on it, much less participate in it to the extent that you are in this one.

Like the Redskins trademark?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

I was interested in that case, so yes. Great point, AG! You get a star.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

You invested 49 posts making the retarded and obviously false statement that you didn't care. See a pattern?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote: You wouldn't need one if you didn't care about the topic. But the fact is, you care about it.

You invested 49 posts making the retarded and obviously false statement that you didn't care. See a pattern?
I'm on the record as not caring if my favorite team changes their name, but the story interests me.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Here did I post that I care? It's you making stuff up.

I'm on the record as not caring if my favorite team changes their name, but the story interests me.

[emoji23] [emoji108]