Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: A snowflake is suing John Oliver

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Fringe source. Funny how you like to call the people that don't roll over to liberal liars a "snowflake". Like most English words, you don't comprehend it's meaning.
If this pussy hadn't whined like a little bitch and sued a comedian (in which he'll be unsuccessful), I wouldn't have been inclined to go watch the episode in question.

So how about you, AG. Do you sue people if they hurt your feelings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd sue a moron like you or Oliver that lied about my business, causing financial harm. The real world isn't the video game world you grew up with, there's consequences for lying and causing harm. You can't throw the controller against the wall and reset the game. Anyway, you little idiots are going to learn the hard way that you can't say any stupid and defamatory excrement that pops into your heads because you have feelings that you can't control.
Going to go ahead and bump this post.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Fringe source. Funny how you like to call the people that don't roll over to liberal liars a "snowflake". Like most English words, you don't comprehend it's meaning.
If this pussy hadn't whined like a little bitch and sued a comedian (in which he'll be unsuccessful), I wouldn't have been inclined to go watch the episode in question.

I'd sue a moron like you or Oliver that lied about my business, causing financial harm. The real world isn't the video game world you grew up with, there's consequences for lying and causing harm. You can't throw the controller against the wall and reset the game. Anyway, you little idiots are going to learn the hard way that you can't say any stupid and defamatory excrement that pops into your heads because you have feelings that you can't control.

Circle the wagons around your chief news source. You're saying more about you than anyone else. And I'd still sue you for spreading lies about my business. Sounds like this guy just didn't do a good job making his case, defamation is still a real grounds for lawsuit.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Circle the wagons around your chief news source. You're saying more about you than anyone else. And I'd still sue you for spreading lies about my business. Sounds like this guy just didn't do a good job making his case, defamation is still a real grounds for lawsuit.
You should debate this guy.
awesome guy wrote:John Oliver is for retards, he's not credible enough to be defamatory against anyone.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

You should debate this guy.
awesome guy wrote:John Oliver is for retards, he's not credible enough to be defamatory against anyone.

uh huh. Better luck being a big boy next time around.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Murray is a moron. The collapse CAUSED the earthquake. Not the other way around. They started retreat mining all their rib pillars when they had never done that before. They started in the middle of the cut and not on the fringes. The stresses at the face traveled and caused the collapse far behind the face and the miners. The engineers executing it had never done retreat mining before and didn't understand it would happen and the mechanics. As well as fully understanding the risks.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Murray is a moron. The collapse CAUSED the earthquake. Not the other way around. They started retreat mining all their rib pillars when they had never done that before. They started in the middle of the cut and not on the fringes. The stresses at the face traveled and caused the collapse far behind the face and the miners. The engineers executing it had never done retreat mining before and didn't understand it would happen and the mechanics. As well as fully understanding the risks.
As ip will say, [emoji375][emoji375][emoji375]

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Poor AG gonna sue anybody who says something mean about him. Poor baby.

Poor Nolan, doesn't comprehend his native language.
You're just going to take it like the little beta you are. We get it. It's okay. I apologize for hurting your feelings.

Do you not see the difference? You can't lie about a business on national TV. That's illegal. You can't say that McDonalds puts rat hair in their french fries without proof. You can't say that ford cars are defective without proof. That's against the law. Your stupid "gotcha" about a conservative being a snowflake or something makes no sense in this case. none. Find another "gotcha" to pound your chest about.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote: If this pussy hadn't whined like a little bitch and sued a comedian (in which he'll be unsuccessful), I wouldn't have been inclined to go watch the episode in question.

You're just going to take it like the little beta you are. We get it. It's okay. I apologize for hurting your feelings.

Do you not see the difference? You can't lie about a business on national TV. That's illegal. You can't say that McDonalds puts rat hair in their french fries without proof. You can't say that ford cars are defective without proof. That's against the law. Your stupid "gotcha" about a conservative being a snowflake or something makes no sense in this case. none. Find another "gotcha" to pound your chest about.
You’d be right if he lied about a business on national TV.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote: I'd sue a moron like you or Oliver that lied about my business, causing financial harm. The real world isn't the video game world you grew up with, there's consequences for lying and causing harm. You can't throw the controller against the wall and reset the game. Anyway, you little idiots are going to learn the hard way that you can't say any stupid and defamatory excrement that pops into your heads because you have feelings that you can't control.

So he is right.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:

I'd sue a moron like you or Oliver that lied about my business, causing financial harm. The real world isn't the video game world you grew up with, there's consequences for lying and causing harm. You can't throw the controller against the wall and reset the game. Anyway, you little idiots are going to learn the hard way that you can't say any stupid and defamatory excrement that pops into your heads because you have feelings that you can't control.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Poor Nolan, doesn't comprehend his native language.[/quote]

Do you not see the difference? You can't lie about a business on national TV. That's illegal. You can't say that McDonalds puts rat hair in their french fries without proof. You can't say that ford cars are defective without proof. That's against the law. Your stupid "gotcha" about a conservative being a snowflake or something makes no sense in this case. none. Find another "gotcha" to pound your chest about.[/quote]

Using a large cable network to push falsehoods, untruths, and negative propaganda, not supported by facts, is in fact "lying", Mr. Clinton.