Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: As of today, i'm planning to stay home for Va governor's

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:President Hillary Clinton agrees.
Hillary Clinton is a criminal who should be in prison. Ralph Northam is not.
So? Weren't you preaching how Trump couldn't win?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:election.

And according to the leftist yahoo yahoos, a big win for the democrat signals a tsunami of anti trump feelings.

No, in my case at least, it signals dissatisfaction with NON TRUMP ideology from the latest weakling from the GOP establishment.

This idiot could have made an issue of the illegal immigrant who killed the muzzgirl. He chose to pay respects to the Muslims. Nothing wrong with that, but did he do it for ANY OTHER victim of road rage?

His position on black lies matter is disgusting.

Things change, but as of today, i'm either voting for a third party or staying home.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/defend-trump ... 21417.html
I will always respect ideological stands from true ideologues.

There are some who call themselves ideologues, but they don't know what the word means. Unlike them, you are the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
I underestimated how unelectable Hillary was. If anyone other than Hillary had been the democrat nominee, Trump would have lost big. But it was a perfect storm of horrible candidates.

I honestly don't know what will happen in 2020 (assuming Trump is still on the ticket). When it comes to actual governing (and not Twittering), Trump actually has not been horrible as a President and so at this point, it wouldn't be shocking to see him re-elected.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
I underestimated how unelectable Hillary was. If anyone other than Hillary had been the democrat nominee, Trump would have lost big. But it was a perfect storm of horrible candidates.

I honestly don't know what will happen in 2020 (assuming Trump is still on the ticket). When it comes to actual governing (and not Twittering), Trump actually has not been horrible as a President and so at this point, it wouldn't be shocking to see him re-elected.
He crushed 16 other GOP candidates too. I don't think you have a firm grasp on Trump's electability nor other candidates like Stewart.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

No other Republican but Trump could have won.

He was the only candidate with the anti globalist message to mobilize working class whites in PA, OH, and MI to vote republican.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:No other Republican but Trump could have won.

He was the only candidate with the anti globalist message to mobilize working class whites in PA, OH, and MI to vote republican.
Yep, the only one to give a damn about working class or whites and the only one that controlled/defeated the media. He has skills that weaklings hate for they see it as rude, yet underestimate it's power. Trump is a force, underestimating that plays right into his hands. To the topic, I'll take a rude and crude ass-kicker over a polite pussy any day. The politeness is only on the surface anyway as that type is typically on the take, enriching themselves at the expense of patriotic policies that embolden our values. To put in Team America terms, we've been run by pussies and assholes for too long, now we have a dick that will screw them both.