Lesbians force son to have queer gender relationship.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Lesbians force son to have queer gender relationship.

Post by USN_Hokie »

I used to be more of the mindset that a child with a gay couple was better off than a child in foster care. While there are certainly apparent benefits, stories like this challenge those thoughts. I think fringe sexual deviants have become worse in the decades since I formed that opinion.

Just an anecdote of course, but as we indulge leftists, they will continue to push the boundaries of morality.

The adoption choice is probably a false one to begin with. Most gays who want a child are wealthy and white - choosing boutique adoption options like surrogates, etc.

Regardless, this is child abuse. This kid is going to grow up very...confused.
“It’s really funny, because he’s like super into sports,” Michelle said. “Maybe he was like an Olympic athlete in his past life. He like, came with all of these sporting talents that are like visible at 17 months. That’s what Dashiell liked growing up. She easily relates to him on that level.”

“I’m constantly like trying to queer my relationship with him and get him to wear tutus. He hates it. He’s just like, ‘no,’” Michelle said.

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/lesbian-gende ... 5w.twitter
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Lesbians force son to have queer gender relationship.

Post by HokieHam »

This was from last year.......but yeah. The Unusuals will tell us this, puberty blockers, etc. are not part of the slippery slope. You give these mentally ill people an inch and they will go the mile while running over people and ruining lives.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Oh man, saw the date and missed the year, lol.

Expression on kid's face is priceless BTW...

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

The dykes in my hood raise their girl as if she's a boy. They're mentally ill.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.