Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Waters

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Waters

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Always fun to see Maxine "Dis Liberal" Waters get a taste of her own medicine.

===========================

Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Waters ‘You Have Destroyed the Black Community With Illegal Immigration!’ (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila Jun 25th, 2017 7:23 pm 126 Comments

A black Trump supporter went absolutely nuclear on Democrat Congresswoman, Maxine Waters outside of her town hall meeting on Saturday. The woman called Maxine Waters a ‘black racist’ and said she ‘destroyed the black community by giving the jobs to illegal immigrants’.

Trump supporter: “People are tired with your hate and your racism! All the jobs went to illegals! You have destroyed the black community! You are a black racist! You hate blacks! All the jobs went to illegals! You gave our jobs to illegals! We want you out!”

The woman continued by saying, “Maxine Waters destroyed the black community,” and she blamed Maxine Waters and politicians like her for giving jobs away to illegal aliens.

Trump supporter: “She’s gotta go! She’s paid taxpayer money to discriminate against American citizens, and we’re not going to have it! She’s been in office too long doing NOTHING! She lied to the black community saying she was going to bring us jobs. She gave those jobs to illegal criminals! We want her out! She’s been in office for too long! She’s already showing signs of dementia! She’s a hater!”

The woman also said that Maxine Waters has her own Russian connection and brought up her investments in Russian companies which TGP previously reported on.

A journalist on the scene told TGP that Trump supporters were given yellow ‘I.D. bracelets’ so that they could be easily identified which can be seen in this video footage.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/879122542090498052

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06 ... ion-video/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Waters

Post by awesome guy »

About time they woke up
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Always fun to see Maxine "Dis Liberal" Waters get a taste of her own medicine.

Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Waters ‘You Have Destroyed the Black Community With Illegal Immigration!’ (VIDEO)

A black Trump supporter went absolutely nuclear on Democrat Congresswoman, Maxine Waters outside of her town hall meeting on Saturday. The woman called Maxine Waters a ‘black racist’ and said she ‘destroyed the black community by giving the jobs to illegal immigrants’.

Trump supporter: “People are tired with your hate and your racism! All the jobs went to illegals! You have destroyed the black community! You are a black racist! You hate blacks! All the jobs went to illegals! You gave our jobs to illegals! We want you out!”

The woman continued by saying, “Maxine Waters destroyed the black community,” and she blamed Maxine Waters and politicians like her for giving jobs away to illegal aliens.

Trump supporter: “She’s gotta go! She’s paid taxpayer money to discriminate against American citizens, and we’re not going to have it! She’s been in office too long doing NOTHING! She lied to the black community saying she was going to bring us jobs. She gave those jobs to illegal criminals! We want her out! She’s been in office for too long! She’s already showing signs of dementia! She’s a hater!”

The woman also said that Maxine Waters has her own Russian connection and brought up her investments in Russian companies which TGP previously reported on.

A journalist on the scene told TGP that Trump supporters were given yellow ‘I.D. bracelets’ so that they could be easily identified which can be seen in this video footage.

Trump supporters given yellow ID bracelets? Why not yellow stars?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

133743Hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Always fun to see Maxine "Dis Liberal" Waters get a taste of her own medicine.

Trump supporters given yellow ID bracelets? Why not yellow stars?
Seriously...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

RiverguyVT wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: Trump supporters given yellow ID bracelets? Why not yellow stars?
Seriously...
Gotta admit.... That was honestly my first thought when I read that.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.