More LGBQWTF craziness

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

More LGBQWTF craziness

Post by awesome guy »

These people are insane. Not just for their mental illness, but what they do to wrap the world around their delusion.

Last edited by awesome guy on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Re: More LGBQWTF craziness

Post by 133743Hokie »

OK, that's messed up
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Celebrate!.........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Anyone else think we have to be approaching peak libtard?

I mean, where does it go from here?

"Ma'am I self identify as your gynecologist and need to you take off your pants and put your feet in those stirrups."

In Canada they're debating (passed?) a law (Nolan's law?) requiring you to use a person's chosen gender pronouns.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:Anyone else think we have to be approaching peak libtard?

"Ma'am I self identify as your gynecologist and need to you take off your pants and put your feet in those stirrups."

In Canada they're debating (passed?) a law (Nolan's law?) requiring you to use a person's chosen gender pronouns.
Nope. We are starting the slippery slope Nolan said doesn't exist......we've got some way to go.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:

Nope. We are starting the slippery slope Nolan said doesn't exist......we've got some way to go.
I think the left is unknowingly inoculating Gen Z against this crap. You take a 16yo boy and tell him he's a bigot for not being attracted to a girl just because she has a penis, and that boy pulls the BS flag. He doesn't say "oh yeah I can see how Jake self actualized himself as a gender non-conforming puma so it's all good." There's some data supporting this which has me hopeful.

Essentially gamergate, but on a universal scale.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

If a person was a hermaphrodite and had sex with their-self without their permission would that be rape :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:

I think it's both. They're at a point that their stupidity is apparent to even 85 IQ people and almost apparent
to university professors. So a backlash is coming. And they'll come back after a decade or so of retreat. They're a virus, we never cure the Nolan, just fight back outbreaks of it. But science may make it possible to truly change gender at some point by splicing genes and turning XY into XX, regenerating an entirely new entity with fully functional reproductive organs and the like. The issue will obviously come back then as we're in a sci-fi fantasy world of adding fur, glow in the dark skin, being ET (The Extra Testicle from Chech and Chong), etc.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

I think the left is unknowingly inoculating Gen Z against this crap. You take a 16yo boy and tell him he's a bigot for not being attracted to a girl just because she has a penis, and that boy pulls the BS flag. He doesn't say "oh yeah I can see how Jake self actualized himself as a gender non-conforming puma so it's all good." There's some data supporting this which has me hopeful.

Just wait. They will cry for mandatory puberty blockers until a already confused pre-pubescent child decides what he/she/Zhe wants to be.....

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

that's the conversation in a planet fitness locker room, ya know who needs separate changing facilities?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Yep, that's how the culture swings like a pendulum back and forth. The side "educating" goes too far and gets called out and revolted against.