Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: I guess this counts as fake news?

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Could you refresh my memory....how old will Ginsburg be at the end of Trump's second term and how many midterm senate seats are held by democrats?
You're a conservative, I get it. I disagree, but I can respect it. However your credibility is severely damaged by supporting the con artist currently occupying the White House.
You're a person with a clearance who voted for a POS running a pay for play crime syndicate from her government office who knowingly jeopardized national security and then had her husband interfere with the investigation, right?

You are more delusional than ever. This is petty bullshit that some low-level employee probably thought up to decorate the place with; nobody cares and it's not an indictment on anyone outside your DU drum circle /echo chamber.

Next thing you know, Hoof will tell me the boomerang on the wall at outback is not authentic. Mind...blown.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Oh look, more fakes...

This is the con Hoof voted for.
Ouch
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HooFighter wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:Obama has a "fake" Nobel Prize. What's the difference?
Did he make it with photoshop?
Possible. However, for a fee, there are places which will put your picture on a magazine cover.
Nah, photoshopped.
And...

I'm not sure that proves Trump or one of his employees did it. OTOH, it appears to be a facsimile, so Photoshopped. Yeah, it's sort of silly, but I don't see it as a big deal. Of course Trump has a big ego. I think it's a job requirement for practically any elected office holder.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ummmmm.... he owns the clubs and the buildings, he can hang whatever he wants to in there. You do realize he was not a prez candidate when they hung those up, right? He was a private citizen and business person. Trying to make your business better is what most business owners do and sorry but his apprentice shows made alot of moolah and had good ratings
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

OMG, are you telling me all the antiques on the walls in some restaurants are not real....... my life is over!!!
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ummmmm.... he owns the clubs and the buildings, he can hang whatever he wants to in there. You do realize he was not a prez candidate when they hung those up, right? He was a private citizen and business person. Trying to make your business better is what most business owners do and sorry but his apprentice shows made alot of moolah and had good ratings
This is just more reaching by the nutty left.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Reaching? Do you disagree that the phony Time magazine is phony, do you dispute that they were displayed at his golf clubs, or are you arguing that this is good taste? What exactly are you trying to defend?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

OMG, are you telling me all the antiques on the walls in some restaurants are not real....... my life is over!!!
I agree - you should eat at better restaurants.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Nope. This is likely copyright and/or trademark infringement. He took them down because (aside from the embarrassment) he'd be forced to take them down. A low class act by a low class man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Nope. This is likely copyright and/or trademark infringement. He took them down because (aside from the embarrassment) he'd be forced to take them down. A low class act by a low class man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Reaching? Do you disagree that the phony Time magazine is phony, do you dispute that they were displayed at his golf clubs, or are you arguing that this is good taste? What exactly are you trying to defend?
Yes. Reaching. It's phony. Who the freak cares except you snowflakes, who worry if he eats KFC with a fork or puts ketchup on well done steak. You haven't seen people photoshopped into magazine covers before? Who the hell cares......except for The Unusuals.......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Yes. Reaching. It's phony. Who the freak cares except you snowflakes, who worry if he eats KFC with a fork or puts ketchup on well done steak. You haven't seen people photoshopped into magazine covers before? Who the hell cares......except for The Unusuals.......
Don't worry, they're about to move on to the next silly fake scandal of Trump telling a woman she has a nice smile (the.....horror).
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:Don't worry, they're about to move on to the next silly fake scandal of Trump telling a woman she has a nice smile (the.....horror).
I heard he got 2½ scoops of vanilla ice cream this evening :!:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Poor Rusty
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.