Meanwhile, at University of Maryland.....

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Meanwhile, at University of Maryland.....

Post by USN_Hokie »

This is insanity.
http://www.dbknews.com/2017/06/28/umd-p ... -incident/
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Re: Meanwhile, at University of Maryland.....

Post by Hokie CPA »

Stop the Planet. I want to get off.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

This is the same place that had a "diversity council" that wanted to designate campus rooms and part of the library as muslim prayer rooms and said that eskimos were marginalized and under represented on campus. Yeah... this shithole is also in PG county maryland- why anyone would voluntarily live there or go to school there is beyond me.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I'm traumatized... I was at a deli and saw a huge slice of olive loaf that reminded me of Pelosi's earlobe.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:I'm traumatized... I was at a deli and saw a huge slice of olive loaf that reminded me of Pelosi's earlobe.

LOL
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:I'm traumatized... I was at a deli and saw a huge slice of olive loaf that reminded me of Pelosi's earlobe.
What do you think they use to patch up her face with?
FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Post by FireFuente »

CFB Apologist wrote:This is the same place that had a "diversity council" that wanted to designate campus rooms and part of the library as muslim prayer rooms and said that eskimos were marginalized and under represented on campus. Yeah... this shithole is also in PG county maryland- why anyone would voluntarily live there or go to school there is beyond me.
Yeah, going to college in PG county? I don't think so.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:This is insanity.
http://www.dbknews.com/2017/06/28/umd-p ... -incident/
they should charge the trash truck driver with a hate crime, hilarity to ensue
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

The noose is loose :!:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

SOMEONE LEFT A NOOSE ON MY DESK! CALL THE HATE CRIME POLICE!!!!!

Oops, sorry, it's a power cable where one end is slightly coiled.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Just think how bad things are going to get in 20 years. These snowflakes will never be able to pay back their student loans, and they aren't dischargeable in bankruptcy, so we will basically have something identical to the housing crisis coming. $1.3T in student loan debt. I bet half will not be repaid.

My guess is that 20% of them will be on chronic welfare their entire lives, but they grew up in upper middle class families, so their expectations are going to be so out of whack that I am guessing the only answer will be tax rates at 80% to support them forever.

I can see myself being an expat. Who needs this?
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Just think how bad things are going to get in 20 years. These snowflakes will never be able to pay back their student loans, and they aren't dischargeable in bankruptcy, so we will basically have something identical to the housing crisis coming. $1.3T in student loan debt. I bet half will not be repaid.

My guess is that 20% of them will be on chronic welfare their entire lives, but they grew up in upper middle class families, so their expectations are going to be so out of whack that I am guessing the only answer will be tax rates at 80% to support them forever.

keep in mind they need mommy and daddy to kick the bucket as soon as possible so they can get to the inheritance. Lots of wierd deaths are coming, they may want to consult with Hillary on methods tho.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

I seriously believe we are creating mental illness in these folks to the point that they see racism / oppression / intimidation in everything they see.

This is why it's important to push back against the nolans of the world when they try to foist this crap on children in school.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:I seriously believe we are creating mental illness in these folks to the point that they see racism / oppression / intimidation in everything they see.

This is why it's important to push back against the nolans of the world when they try to foist this crap on children in school.

Yep. BayArea nailed it too. We've created a substantial group of people that are princesses who can feel the pea under the mattress.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Just think how bad things are going to get in 20 years. These snowflakes will never be able to pay back their student loans, and they aren't dischargeable in bankruptcy, so we will basically have something identical to the housing crisis coming. $1.3T in student loan debt. I bet half will not be repaid.

keep in mind they need mommy and daddy to kick the bucket as soon as possible so they can get to the inheritance. Lots of wierd deaths are coming, they may want to consult with Hillary on methods tho.
Bad news for those folks - If mom and dad are boomers, they're planning to die penniless.