I guess Ann Coulter can't afford first class

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

I guess Ann Coulter can't afford first class

Post by HooFighter »

Apparently hatemongering doesn't pay what it used to.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: I guess Ann Coulter can't afford first class

Post by USN_Hokie »

Delta is in damage control after a number of eff ups, this being one of them. They kicked her out o

She travels a lot. Your indignation at a rich person flying coach is funny, though.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Ann Coulter earned her right to be in the sports media now that she put an airline on blast on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

I fly a lot too and I can't ever remember being kicked out of a seat I had a reservation for (except for the once in a blue moon when I get upgraded).

I'm guessing there's more to this story (i.e., someone isn't getting as many Twitter mentions as they used to).

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:I fly a lot too and I can't ever remember being kicked out of a seat I had a reservation for (except for the once in a blue moon when I get upgraded).

I'm guessing there's more to this story (i.e., someone isn't getting as many Twitter mentions as they used to).
Yeah that makes no sense. Looks like she has you in her fan club though.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

You don't think she can afford it? Her net worth is guessed to be in the $8.5 million range. She's got me beat.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

LOL...Hoo needs to hate so using Ann gives him relief....got it.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:I fly a lot too and I can't ever remember being kicked out of a seat I had a reservation for (except for the once in a blue moon when I get upgraded).

[emoji108] I'm sure that makes sense to you
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Yeah that makes no sense. Looks like she has you in her fan club though.
Her and Sarah.......ahhhhhh....... :lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Apparently hatemongering doesn't pay what it used to.
the airlines are on a mission to mess up everything, it is amazing how badly they are dealing with people these days. I would be pissed to if I reserved a seat and was told I had to move to another seat. Bumped from a plane is different, being told you have to move for someone else that did not take the effort to reserve the seat is bad customer service.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Don't fly that often, but FWIW the only time I was moved was for a land whale (or as the airline put it, "a rather large woman") who was going to spill over into my seat. I got an exit row seat out of it so I was happy. Don't remember the airline.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:You don't think she can afford it? Her net worth is guessed to be in the $8.5 million range. She's got me beat.
I always thought she was pretty hot in her prime, in a unique and intriguing way.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
the airlines are on a mission to mess up everything, it is amazing how badly they are dealing with people these days. I would be pissed to if I reserved a seat and was told I had to move to another seat. Bumped from a plane is different, being told you have to move for someone else that did not take the effort to reserve the seat is bad customer service.
I'm not old enough to remember otherwise, but others on here have said the deregulation made things worse for flyers.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:You don't think she can afford it? Her net worth is guessed to be in the $8.5 million range. She's got me beat.
I always thought she was pretty hot in her prime, in a unique and intriguing way.

The dreaded +1 IP. She's a sexy provocateur.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You need to find footage from 10 years to analyze properly, and I'll concede that she is not for the mainstream.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You need to find footage from 10 years to analyze properly, and I'll concede that she is not for the mainstream.

Yep and yep. Her wicket temperament kicks her up a notch, a wild horse to be controlled.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Yep and yep. Her wicket temperament kicks her up a notch, a wild horse to be controlled.
Remember, ip thinks Rachael Madcow is hot too......... :lol: :lol:

Yeah, yeah......kiss my ass...... 8-)
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Some would call it a hate f&$@.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Some would call it a hate f&$@.

Call it what you want, it's sexy :)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Remember, ip thinks Rachael Madcow is hot too......... [emoji38] [emoji38]

She was a lot better in her HS picture. Her new She-man Man Haters hairdo undoes what nature gave her.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I always thought she was pretty hot in her prime, in a unique and intriguing way.

Remember, ip thinks Rachael Madcow is hot too......... [emoji38] [emoji38]

She was a lot better in her HS picture. Her new She-man Man Haters hairdo undoes what nature gave her.

Correct. RM could be hot if she wanted. Amateurs don't have the eye for these sorts of things.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
I'm not old enough to remember otherwise, but others on here have said the deregulation made things worse for flyers.

its a cattle car these days, and airports are a nightmare. But I doubt it gets any better, lots of costs prohibit much competition
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

its a cattle car these days, and airports are a nightmare. But I doubt it gets any better, lots of costs prohibit much competition
Flying coach, which I normally do, is indeed a horrible experience.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Speaking of good looking......went to see Wonder Woman this weekend. Gal Gadot is a work of art....

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Flying coach, which I normally do, is indeed a horrible experience.
It can be. I fly almost weekly. On my flight to DIA last week, they put a 350lb woman next to me on a regional jet..........ugh.