Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: So the white 40 YO lady shot by the cops in MN by a

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Can someone give me an update - have white soccer moms started burning down Panera Breads and Starbucks yet? Is Whole Foods safe, or has it been looted?
Protests don't begin after one instance of oppression. They do tend to happen after 200 years of oppression.
You don't seriously believe that, do you?
I do. At a minimum it establishes a narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A bullshit narrative.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Can someone give me an update - have white soccer moms started burning down Panera Breads and Starbucks yet? Is Whole Foods safe, or has it been looted?
Protests don't begin after one instance of oppression. They do tend to happen after 200 years of oppression.

Do you think blacks are livestock? Why would you treat humans with such little respect to think that they have no control over their actions?

If my great great great grandpa kicked your great great great grandpa's arse that wouldn't justify you taking out violence against me - so why do you excuse it for one particular group of people?

Do you see how somebody could interpret your position as being pretty racist?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

VisorBoy wrote:
oh my freaking god, 200 years of oppression :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

VisorBoy wrote:
So are you contending that that oppression is still ongoing?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

VisorBoy wrote:
couple of things, the aussie lady was not the first white person to ever be shot by cops or a black cop for that matter

secondly, the biggest danger to a black person.... is another black person

check the stats
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
oh my freaking god, 200 years of oppression :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just think of all the s*** Jews must burn when one of them gets shot. Five thousand years of oppression!
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:This must be causing a lot of internal conflict for you.

On the one hand, it's excessive force by a cop - she must have done something wrong to deserve it, right? On the other, Muslim guy named Mohammed kills pretty blond girl.
on the face of it it appears to be a bad cop and chargable.

I would think his partner is rather pissed also as the dumbass shot across the car, across his partner and thru the door. WTH the moron cop was thinking I don't know. Problem right now is nobody has very much information on it.

But see, the difference in how you say you got me is the lady was actually doing nothing wrong, she was not fleeing the cops, was not pulled over, was not fighting them, was not attacking them so only the moron Somali knows why he shot the chick. The only thing I have heard so far is he had some complaints in his short time as a cop. So yes, when you find a case of a black person that is not being pulled over for BREAKING A LAW, or in the process of being arrested FOR BREAKING A LAW, then yes, that is your poster child for all cops are bad, but the problem is in all the cases the moron BLM and you whine about you do not have that situation. The latest was a black guy that had been arrested 37 times that was tazed during his 38th arrest...great poster boy!
Should we wait for the facts before jumping to conclusions?

Can you read? Second line says we know very little of what happened, but on the face of it like the other cop interaction cases in the past decade I can look at what is known and make my guess, you can do the same. I am truly puzzled on what happened, if it turns out the chick was a raving lunatic and trying to attack his partner in the car then I can see why he would fire across his own partner (good chance of hitting him) and shoot the lunatic..... but so far that does not seem to be the case.

Again, choose your poster boy carefully, I realize this is a white chick but she would be your poster person for all cops are evil scenario. My guess is his own partner will be a witness against him which if somebody shot at me I think I would be talking about it
pigs have a code of silence.

Right, and leftys can't STFU.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

Atta' boy.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Interesting update....the mayor asks the chief to resign and she does after she says Damond "did not have to die,” adding that the actions of Officer Noor “go against who we are in the department” and against how officers are trained.

The pols are trying to figure out which PC group is more important to suck up to...those that hate cops or those that defend anything a religion of peace following immigrant does. Guess the immigrants are the leaders in the suckup house.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/21/mi ... woman.html
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:Interesting update....the mayor asks the chief to resign and she does after she says Damond "did not have to die,” adding that the actions of Officer Noor “go against who we are in the department” and against how officers are trained.

The pols are trying to figure out which PC group is more important to suck up to...those that hate cops or those that defend anything a religion of peace following immigrant does. Guess the immigrants are the leaders in the suckup house.

Pig unions will probably want to train their pigs not to shoot honkies.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:Interesting update....the mayor asks the chief to resign and she does after she says Damond "did not have to die,” adding that the actions of Officer Noor “go against who we are in the department” and against how officers are trained.

Pig unions will probably want to train their pigs not to shoot honkies.

black parents may want to first train their chillins that other black folks are the biggest danger to them, and secondly that fleeing, running, fighting pigs and breaking laws may be bad for their health
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Remembering back when it was no big deal for the cops to use excessive force. Funny how the same people protesting the death of George Floyd were protesting the conviction of Mohammed Noor. What fact could be different to have such a different reaction?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/07/us/m ... -noor.html
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:Remembering back when it was no big deal for the cops to use excessive force. Funny how the same people protesting the death of George Floyd were protesting the conviction of Mohammed Noor. What fact could be different to have such a different reaction?

The ppl protesting George Floyd's death are Somali Americans!??
Just saying.

It's a good measuring stick though. Sentence sounds about right.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Remembering back when it was no big deal for the cops to use excessive force. Funny how the same people protesting the death of George Floyd were protesting the conviction of Mohammed Noor. What fact could be different to have such a different reaction?

The ppl protesting George Floyd's death are Somali Americans!??
Just saying.

It's a good measuring stick though. Sentence sounds about right.
Actually, yes. Pretty much every black in Minneapolis is rioting. Most every black in Minneapolis is a Somali immigrant, it's only 5% black. I say every black because the only way to get 10k showing up is if everyone of them is there! Minneapolis is whiter than Santa Clause and the North Pole.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Wiki says Minneapolis has an 18.6% black population as of the 2010 census.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

A thread started by cwtcr has been resurrected, so this brings me to ask, where has cwtcr been? He hasn't posted since early March.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:A thread started by cwtcr has been resurrected, so this brings me to ask, where has cwtcr been? He hasn't posted since early March.

Probably busy w/ his farm stuff, which is a LOT of hard work. Of course, the leftists will giggle and mock that someone could actually spend time feeding horses, and that such a person must be a complete moron to do so.

(I never understood their utter glee about that -I only wish I could afford horses)
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

Never let facts get in the way of a narrative.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson