So the white 40 YO lady shot by the cops in MN by a

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

So the white 40 YO lady shot by the cops in MN by a

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Somali MN cop, should WLM be rioting by now?

Where are all the riots, must be the heat
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Re: So the white 40 YO lady shot by the cops in MN by a

Post by HooFighter »

This must be causing a lot of internal conflict for you.

On the one hand, it's excessive force by a cop - she must have done something wrong to deserve it, right? On the other, Muslim guy named Mohammed kills pretty blond girl.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:This must be causing a lot of internal conflict for you.

On the one hand, it's excessive force by a cop - she must have done something wrong to deserve it, right? On the other, Muslim guy named Mohammed kills pretty blond girl.
That's your conundrum actually.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

That's your conundrum actually.
Funny how he's completely oblivious, isn't it?
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

The question i think is what will keith ellison do?

He hates cops since cops can murder black people anytime they wish.

But ellison is a snake and the cop is a snake. And the victim was only white. Black on white crime is ok. Happens dozens of times every day. White on black crime, that rarest of crimes is an atrocity and we must march in the streets when it happens. Burn some businesses, overturn some cars and beat some people to show how much they hate violence.

My guess is that he will ignore his own hypocrisy and rush to defend the good and decent policemen who risk their lives to serve and protect the good people of minneapolis.

Ellison as patriot.

There are NINE snakes on the Minneapolis police department. They have their own victim's club, the Somali Association of Police. SAPS.

When we allow one snake in, he behaves himself for a while as he lets other snakes in. Remember what happened to troy?

Here's a thought, don't give a badge and a gun to anyone named mohamed.

quote="cwtcr hokie"]Somali MN cop, should WLM be rioting by now?

Where are all the riots, must be the heat[/quote]
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

on the face of it it appears to be a bad cop and chargable.

I would think his partner is rather pissed also as the dumbass shot across the car, across his partner and thru the door. WTH the moron cop was thinking I don't know. Problem right now is nobody has very much information on it.

But see, the difference in how you say you got me is the lady was actually doing nothing wrong, she was not fleeing the cops, was not pulled over, was not fighting them, was not attacking them so only the moron Somali knows why he shot the chick. The only thing I have heard so far is he had some complaints in his short time as a cop. So yes, when you find a case of a black person that is not being pulled over for BREAKING A LAW, or in the process of being arrested FOR BREAKING A LAW, then yes, that is your poster child for all cops are bad, but the problem is in all the cases the moron BLM and you whine about you do not have that situation. The latest was a black guy that had been arrested 37 times that was tazed during his 38th arrest...great poster boy!
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

I would think his partner is rather pissed also as the dumbass shot across the car, across his partner and thru the door. WTH the moron cop was thinking I don't know. Problem right now is nobody has very much information on it.

But see, the difference in how you say you got me is the lady was actually doing nothing wrong, she was not fleeing the cops, was not pulled over, was not fighting them, was not attacking them so only the moron Somali knows why he shot the chick. The only thing I have heard so far is he had some complaints in his short time as a cop. So yes, when you find a case of a black person that is not being pulled over for BREAKING A LAW, or in the process of being arrested FOR BREAKING A LAW, then yes, that is your poster child for all cops are bad, but the problem is in all the cases the moron BLM and you whine about you do not have that situation. The latest was a black guy that had been arrested 37 times that was tazed during his 38th arrest...great poster boy!
Should we wait for the facts before jumping to conclusions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Can you read? Second line says we know very little of what happened, but on the face of it like the other cop interaction cases in the past decade I can look at what is known and make my guess, you can do the same. I am truly puzzled on what happened, if it turns out the chick was a raving lunatic and trying to attack his partner in the car then I can see why he would fire across his own partner (good chance of hitting him) and shoot the lunatic..... but so far that does not seem to be the case.

Again, choose your poster boy carefully, I realize this is a white chick but she would be your poster person for all cops are evil scenario. My guess is his own partner will be a witness against him which if somebody shot at me I think I would be talking about it
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Can you read? Second line says we know very little of what happened, but on the face of it like the other cop interaction cases in the past decade I can look at what is known and make my guess, you can do the same. I am truly puzzled on what happened, if it turns out the chick was a raving lunatic and trying to attack his partner in the car then I can see why he would fire across his own partner (good chance of hitting him) and shoot the lunatic..... but so far that does not seem to be the case.

Again, choose your poster boy carefully, I realize this is a white chick but she would be your poster person for all cops are evil scenario. My guess is his own partner will be a witness against him which if somebody shot at me I think I would be talking about it
pigs have a code of silence.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

pigs save your life
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

pigs save your life
like the nice Australian lady?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

pigs save your life
like the nice Australian lady?[/quo

of course the chance of what happened to the aussie lady is prob the same chance as being killed by lightning, it is interesting that you totally ignore all the good things law enforcement does.

As I said from what we know now it appears to be somebody that should not ever have been a cop, they should have a test for that though?
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

hey things happen sometimes. cops shoot people when they do something they shouldn't do. darn it.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

Probably what any Muslim male would have done to any uncovered female in pajamas in Somalia.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/killer-cop-m ... sity-hire/

Questions continue to mount about the strange shooting death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond at the hands of a Minnesota cop.

The Australian national who lived with her fiance in a middle-class suburb of Minneapolis called 9-1-1 to report what she believed was a sexual assault in progress in the alley near her home.

Two officers responded, she walked up to their patrol car in her pajamas at 11:30 p.m. Saturday and started talking to the officer in the driver’s seat. That’s when the other officer suddenly pulled his gun and shot her through the door. She was hit in the abdomen and died at the scene.

Her family is broken and wondering how this could happen.

The city has not released any information, but the officer who pulled the trigger has been identified as Mohamed Noor, a Somali-American who entered the country as a refugee and was the first Somali to be employed by the department’s 5th precinct.

WND’s request for information Tuesday was met with a non-comment from Corey Schmidt, the police department’s public information officer.

“The Minneapolis Police Department is not able to provide comment on the investigation,” Schmidt said in an email.

WND has learned he was one of five Somalis on the entire force and that the city makes a special effort to recruit Somalis as part of its affirmative-action plan.

The city’s affirmative-action program requires it to give preferential treatment to minorities, not only those hired by the city but by all contractors awarded contracts of more than $100,000.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:hey things happen sometimes. cops shoot people when they do something they shouldn't do. darn it.
Agree.. I like the Shaun King Cops as accountable independent contractors model.. They no longer work for city or state governments, so we can sue them when they kill blacks for fun.. since that happens daily... but I actually support him on this.. Because as an independent contractor a cop can ignore douchebag cop haters like you and IPs calls for help.. after all they are independent contractors.. its a great idea.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Sounds like she startled them by approaching quickly and quietly out of a dark alley. Doesn't excuse the shooting, but I expect cops are a jumpy group these days.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Can someone give me an update - have white soccer moms started burning down Panera Breads and Starbucks yet? Is Whole Foods safe, or has it been looted?
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Can someone give me an update - have white soccer moms started burning down Panera Breads and Starbucks yet? Is Whole Foods safe, or has it been looted?
Whole Foods is no longer safe since Satan (Jeff Bezos) has his sights on it.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:hey things happen sometimes. cops shoot people when they do something they shouldn't do. darn it.
can you read? The lady was not being chased, not in the process of arrest, had not broken any laws. She is the poster person for bad police work, you do have one in this case it appears. If you could read you would see I said his partner probably wonders why the moron was shooting at him as he fired across his partners chest within inches of him, his partner is very lucky he is not dead.

Per reports this morning the partner is "stunned" the guy fired and has no idea what was in the morons head. Thank god for affirmative action programs tho, great idea!!!

As I started the post, by now the WLM should be burning down trader joes, correct?

Please let me know when you find the same situation as the last 20 cop shootings (on actual people that have broken the law and are fleeing, running, evading or fighting cops) as the lady that called the cops and then gets shot by a guy that should never be a cop in his life.

Keep in mind there are people in every profession that can get you killed that should never be in that profession...truck drivers for instance
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Can someone give me an update - have white soccer moms started burning down Panera Breads and Starbucks yet? Is Whole Foods safe, or has it been looted?
Hoof is scouring the internet for whites looting and marching for justice. They have the problem, not him.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

one did find a confederate flag tho and had a meltdown :lol:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Hoof is scouring the internet for whites looting and marching for justice. They have the problem, not him.
There was a skateboard convention out west a decade or so ago where someone broke a window. That's the one they usually go to.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

Protests don't begin after one instance of oppression. They do tend to happen after 200 years of oppression.
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

VisorBoy wrote:
Protests don't begin after one instance of oppression. They do tend to happen after 200 years of oppression.
You don't seriously believe that, do you?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
You don't seriously believe that, do you?
I do. At a minimum it establishes a narrative.