Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: John McCain has a brain tumor......

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:One of his finer moments.
Denying Obama is an "Arab"? That's a finer moment? LOL. I hope when my time comes, people have more than that to say about me as my "finer moments" go... :lol: 8-)
Well, of course they want to make it about politics and bring it back to black Jesus. Maybe he can heal McCain........

Seriously, you can't think of the time he refused release from the POW camp????
Obama isn't an Arab.
There. I said it, too.
Hoofighter- when I pass away, I hope you'll attend my graveside services and say a few kind words.
8-) :lol: :D :mrgreen:
I know you're not a Trump supporter, but a majority of Trump supporters thought (still do?) that Obama was a Muslim.
So, while you're sane, that doesn't mean everyone is.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main ... untry.html
miles

Post by miles »

So, in typical HokieFanDC definition weirdness, Arab and Muslim mean the same thing. Who knew? It must have something to do with the definition of is. :?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

miles wrote:So, in typical HokieFanDC definition weirdness, Arab and Muslim mean the same thing. Who knew? It must have something to do with the definition of is. :?
Seriously dude, go away. You're stalking of my posts if freaking creepy. And you being an idiot doesn't help.
The dingbat lady used the word Arab. At the time, there was a big group of people who claimed that Obama was a Muslim. They weren't saying he was Arab...that is just the word the crazy lady used. You should take it up with her at your next family reunion.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I find it odd how you have all these liberals that never cast a single vote for McCain are suddenly big fans. On second thought, given their hypocrisy, I don't find it odd.

And it seems the brain tumor has not stopped McCain from being a jerk. Brain cancer or not, you don't go overseas and publicly criticize the President. That's just low class.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ement.html

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)