Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Math is hard...and racist.

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Can you imagine how evil you have to be to loan a stupid 18 year old $25k a year to get a degree in basket weaving from a crappy school? Pure evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For my opposition to this on Bizarro UWS, I'm labeled a white master who doesn't want to see kids educated. [emoji23]

Can anyone translate this?
"I'm a moron"
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Can you imagine how evil you have to be to loan a stupid 18 year old $25k a year to get a degree in basket weaving from a crappy school? Pure evil.

For my opposition to this on Bizarro UWS, I'm labeled a white master who doesn't want to see kids educated. [emoji23]

I guess my Seinfeld reference didn't come through. There's a Bizarro UWS board I frequent - people who are batshirt crazy like you all, but of the liberal variety. One of their things is student loan forgiveness, which I oppose.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

I guess my Seinfeld reference didn't come through. There's a Bizarro UWS board I frequent - people who are batshirt crazy like you all, but of the liberal variety. One of their things is student loan forgiveness, which I oppose.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You think "Bizarro" is a Seinfeld reference? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a good episode, so I'm dismayed that you didn't get the complete reference (actually, I thought it was explained in the episode, so maybe you just weren't paying attention). For the record, still have no idea wtf you're supposed to be talking about.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] You think "Bizarro" is a Seinfeld reference? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

That was a good episode, so I'm dismayed that you didn't get the complete reference (actually, I thought it was explained in the episode, so maybe you just weren't paying attention). For the record, still have no idea wtf you're supposed to be talking about.

I think he's babbling about trolling another board too, but as a conservative.
Last edited by awesome guy on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

I don't do comics, but that makes sense given Jerry's obsession with Superman.

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You think "Bizarro" is a Seinfeld reference? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quoting Seinfeld immediately puts you in the douche category.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] You think "Bizarro" is a Seinfeld reference? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Quoting Seinfeld without understanding the quote puts him in the dumbass category. But he sure is snarky, for some foolish reason.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Oh shirt. Hold on, folks! An anonymous internet commenter thinks something is douchy. Guess I'm going to have to stop doing that now. [emoji38]

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote: For my opposition to this on Bizarro UWS, I'm labeled a white master who doesn't want to see kids educated. [emoji23]

Oh shirt. Hold on, folks! An anonymous internet commenter thinks something is douchy. Guess I'm going to have to stop doing that now. [emoji38]

...like you have a choice in the matter.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:like you have a choice in the matter.
It's a hard decision. I'm sure there are dire consequences of disobeying the wishes of the anonymous internet man.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

I think he's babbling about trolling another board too, but as a conservative.
I have the same viewpoints on there as I do here.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
It's a hard decision. I'm sure there are dire consequences of disobeying the wishes of the anonymous internet man.

You're not bright enough to avoid looking stupid.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

We might have discovered the genesis of liberal think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Oh no! AG called a poster stupid. What am I to do!?!?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Oh no! AG called a poster stupid. What am I to do!?!?

Same as always, act like a moron. It's your only play.