Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

snowflake email received at work

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

From a consumer..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The left really believes in diversity, as long as it is not a diversity of how they feel about EVERYTHING. Text of email below.

I realize this might sound petty but i consider myself a progressive in the realm of politics I do listen to both sides. i was taken back by your advertising on the rush limbaugh show....I don't know if you support the right or not(your company) But I listen to progressive talk radio and never heard your advertisement....Otherwise , I thought your company was great....i realize its just my opinion thanks for your time
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
UpstateSCHokie

Re: snowflake email received at work

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:From a consumer..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The left really believes in diversity, as long as it is not a diversity of how they feel about EVERYTHING. Text of email below.

I realize this might sound petty but i consider myself a progressive in the realm of politics I do listen to both sides. i was taken back by your advertising on the rush limbaugh show....I don't know if you support the right or not(your company) But I listen to progressive talk radio and never heard your advertisement....Otherwise , I thought your company was great....i realize its just my opinion thanks for your time
Sooo....its okay for him to listen to Rush but its not okay for you to advertise on his show?

I call B.S. My guess is this guy has never listened to Rush and this is another one of these fascist campaigns by some Soros-backed org to take out Rush's advertisers. Don't be surprised if you see a flood of more emails just like this.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Pretty tame compared to others I've seen. You're a child if you boycott a company over their political beliefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

I should have added at the end of that their advertising strategy as well. Advertising is about reaching audiences, not politics. Nobody listens to progressive radio.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:I should have added at the end of that their advertising strategy as well. Advertising is about reaching audiences, not politics. Nobody listens to progressive radio.

It all started when PepsiCo and Hollywood started bowing to Jesse Jackson's ransom demands. They should've told him to piss off and take his complaints to Hymietown.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:I should have added at the end of that their advertising strategy as well. Advertising is about reaching audiences, not politics. Nobody listens to progressive radio.

Says the guy whose avatar is an org that threatens and boycotts companies that don't celebrate deviant behavior.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:

Says the guy whose avatar is an org that threatens and boycotts companies that don't celebrate deviant behavior.
:lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:

I don't speak for organizations. I speak for me. There's not one organization, employer, etc. that you will agree 100% with on every issue. I'm hoping you don't let others do your thinking for you.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I don't speak for organizations. I speak for me. There's not one organization, employer, etc. that you will agree 100% with on every issue. I'm hoping you don't let others do your thinking for you.

LOL. You're a joke
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.