Alt-Left Insanity: Trump Ruined Bisexual Wedding…By Winning

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Alt-Left Insanity: Trump Ruined Bisexual Wedding…By Winning

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

It’s like a good chunk of the nation has PTSD or just sore-loser disease.
I'm going with sore-loser disease.

And this woman is from WV? I wonder if she's from nolan's neck of the woods?

==================================
Alt-Left Insanity: Trump Ruined Bisexual Wedding … By Winning
By Dan Gainor | July 22, 2017 2:15 PM EDT

Note: Normal people might find some of this offensive. (We hope. Dear Lord, please!)

It’s eight months since election day and six since President Trump took office. And the left is still writing stories about how they can’t cope with the results. It’s like a good chunk of the nation has PTSD or just sore-loser disease.

The latest comes to us from the nutters at Bustle. That website pretends to be mainstream, only it's not. It’s certifiable alt-left nonsense. The site uses all sorts of hip slang so it pretend be something other than an ad vehicle. Look for terms like “turnt,” “BFF,” “sassy AF” and more. It’s also obsessed with The Bachelor. Oddly, one article was headlined: “How A Grown-Ass Woman Handles The ‘Slow Fade’ In Dating.” Nothing makes a site look like it’s not for a grown-ass woman than using that term.

But I digress. Let’s get back to the angry liberal unable to cope. Author Beth McDonough told readers about her idyllic life and how President Donald Trump wrecked it all. “I came out as bisexual just over two years ago when I fell in love with the woman who is now my wife. My conservative, Christian family from small town West Virginia were nothing but open, loving, and supportive.”

So far, so good. Then the most awful thing happened -- the election. Our political neophyte who had never even voted before turned into (turnt?) the family member determined to annoy everyone. “I became terrified, and I got vocal about it. I attended rallies, I sent articles to my parents, I pleaded on social media for everyone who loves and supports me to please put their taxes and guns aside and stand up for human rights.”

Election day came. The libpocalypse. “I woke up in a stupor of shock. We lost. How could we have lost? The future was supposed to be bright and fair, not dark and hate-filled.”

Then came the betrayal! “One November 9th I saw an Instagram post from my cousin of he and his wife on a plane, celebrating the victory of President Donald Trump. He wasn't just happy, he was gloating, captioning the photo with hashtags like #Killary and #Hillaryforprison, exclaiming his excitement for Trump to make America great again.” Even more, an “ultra conservative, Christian cousin” of her wife to be didn’t approve of her gay wedding. Horrors. Or as the French would say, “Zut, alors!” (Who said I’m not multi-cultural?)

Naturally, she did what any newly woke, radical, alt-lefty, bisexual would do. She attacked her family. On the internet. “I wrote about the destructive election results, how I wasn't going to stay quiet about my discontent, and the dismay and sympathy I felt over my family, who all had to sit across from one another for dinner on Thanksgiving so soon after this historical event.”

Her family was displeased and called her a “bigot.” One told her that if she, “couldn't respect other people's right to have their own opinions, then neither he nor his brother and their wives would be attending” her wedding. She summed it up patting herself on the back, celebrating, the “seeds of love, tolerance, and acceptance that I'm planting in the family I've chosen to grow.”

Then she wrote some gibberish about “love is love,” took another swipe at Trump and was done.

Stories like this are happening across the country. The alt-left has lost its mind and we are staggeringly close to needing a state the size of Maine to store all of the nutters.

And that, dear friends, takes us to this week’s items on the alt-left. Heaven help us!

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cultur ... A6-winning

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Alt-Left Insanity: Trump Ruined Bisexual Wedding…By Winn

Post by nolanvt »

Trump is the second most LGBT-friendly President in history, so I'm not sure why she would rail against him on this.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Trump is the second most LGBT-friendly President in history, so I'm not sure why she would rail against him on this.
Like all of TDS there is no logic to it, it has nothing to do with what he does or they think he will do, it is 100% about those in power on the left using the specter of Trump as a tool to inflame the never ending victim rabble in an attempt to protect their kingdoms and maintain their control.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

The only president that spent 0 days against gay marriage? Poor Nolan failed at snark again.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Trump is the second most LGBT-friendly President in history, so I'm not sure why she would rail against him on this.
Like all of TDS there is no logic to it, it has nothing to do with what he does or they think he will do, it is 100% about those in power on the left using the specter of Trump as a tool to inflame the never ending victim rabble in an attempt to protect their kingdoms and maintain their control.
Yep, they're robots running on pure emotion.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Second? Obama was a coward on the issue and pretended to be against it until focus groups made Dems think they could use it as a wedge issue.