Trump talking pardons and Hillary

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Trump talking pardons and Hillary

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:You just won't let this retarded argument go, will you?

You called him a liar. You said he falsified federal forms. You implied he hadn't had a polygraph. You said he shouldn't have a clearance based on your uneducated, completely BS opinion.

Have you ever used E-qip (go ahead, Google it)? If what he used was anything like that I could completely understand effing it up.
It's the same old story, he starts off bringing the wood, gets educated along the way, changes the story, and calls you the ignorant dolt. Though I think he's not letting go of this truther movement as he has others.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

You called him a liar. You said he falsified federal forms. You implied he hadn't had a polygraph. You said he shouldn't have a clearance based on your uneducated, completely BS opinion.

Have you ever used E-qip (go ahead, Google it)? If what he used was anything like that I could completely understand effing it up.
I let it go a long time ago. You, on the other hand, really have your panties in a wad over this one. You should probably curl yourself around your lifesize Trump pillow and take a nappy.

Oh, and you should try googling white house officials and polygraph tests. You'll sound like less of a pompous ass for talking about things you know nothing about, while calling people uneducated.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

I let it go a long time ago. You, on the other hand, really have your panties in a wad over this one. You should probably curl yourself around your lifesize Trump pillow and take a nappy.

Oh, and you should try googling white house officials and polygraph tests. You'll sound like less of a pompous ass for talking about things you know nothing about, while calling people uneducated.
Hey DC, I think Diggety might have hacked your account (I heard your password is "Ilovethemuffinman" btw - you should never use dictionary words!).