Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Man with clearly visible Nazi tatoos attends

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Indians game with shirt off. Where do you stand with this? Remove him from the stadium? Make him put a shirt on? Ban him for life? Nolan, who is pro-business has already weighed in that Nazi tattoos are the ultimate sin and the guy should be removed and not allowed at Indians games.. so what say the rest of you? Is this more offensive than say a neck full of hip hop and hate whitey tattoos?

https://deadspin.com/man-with-nazi-tatt ... socialflow
a guy has a right to be a butt head, the ball park is a private business though so the owner can IMO remove anybody that they want to
The club grants you a license to attend a game. According to the contract, the club can likely revoke that license at its sole discretion. You are correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes, that is standard language on the back of every sporting ticket ever printed
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

The club has the right to remove anyone they want. If some snowflake were to complain about being triggered by someone's flag tattoo the club would be in it's rights to remove the person with that tattoo as well. The risk they face is the bad press.

Everyone is offended by something, some seem to be offended by everything. It is up to businesses to determine who's offendedness requires action.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
PolyTech

Post by PolyTech »

Too bad for him that the stadium doesn't contain a bakery.
#JusticeForNolan
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

Question... was it simply a swastika? Or was there something else to show it was "clearly [a] Nazi tattoo"?

Cuz the swastika is a symbol of peace in Buddhism and other eastern religions.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

Hokie CPA wrote:Question... was it simply a swastika? Or was there something else to show it was "clearly [a] Nazi tattoo"?

yeah, I'm sure the white guy with the Reichsadler and a swastika train tatoo was a Buddhist.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

HvilleHokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:Question... was it simply a swastika? Or was there something else to show it was "clearly [a] Nazi tattoo"?

yeah, I'm sure the white guy with the Reichsadler and a swastika train tatoo was a Buddhist.
I didn't see a picture (I never looked)... that's why I asked.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Hokie CPA wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:

I didn't see a picture (I never looked)... that's why I asked.
yea, it is a white guy with a short buzz cut, he has a swastika with an eagle on it on his neck (square in the back of the neck) and some kind of choo choo train with a swastika in the middle of the front on it. Its rather tame stuff, I would rather not sit next to someone that does not have a shirt on tho. (unless it is a hot chick of course)