Hannity and O'Reilly to Sinclair Network?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Hannity and O'Reilly to Sinclair Network?

Post by Techmomof2 »

https://gopthedailydose.com/2017/07/25/ ... s-network/

Sunday, New York Magazine’s Gabriel Sherman said he has sources “in and around Fox” that say Fox News Channel host Sean Hannity and former Fox News Channel host Bill O’Reilly are “in talks” to take their shows to Sinclair Broadcast Group.

“[W]e have been talking about Sean Hannity this morning. My sources in and around Fox say that [he] and Bill O’Reilly are potentially in talks to take their shows to Sinclair,” Sherman reported Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy.”

“Bill O’Reilly’s wanted to get back into the game,” he continued. “So, Sinclair really wants to build the future of a conservative media empire, and poaching Fox’s biggest names would help them do that. They already have Boris [Epshteyn], but this again is the groundwork for what I think will be the next conservative media platform in the post-Roger Ailes era.”
=====================================================
http://sbgi.net/

Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides sales services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all the major networks. In addition, Sinclair is the leading local news provider in the country, as well as a producer of sports content. Sinclair owns a multicast network, four radio stations and a cable network. Sinclair’s broadcast content is delivered via multiple-platforms, including over-the-air, multi-channel video program distributors, and digital platforms. Sinclair, either directly or through its venture subsidiaries, makes equity investments in strategic companies. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. was founded in 1986, went public in 1995 and is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol SBGI.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Hannity and O'Reilly to Sinclair Network?

Post by USN_Hokie »

Isn't Sinclair the pasty white guy that Obama gave BJs to?
Techmomof2

Post by Techmomof2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:Isn't Sinclair the pasty white guy that Obama gave BJs to?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group

Sinclair Broadcast Group is an American telecommunications company that is owned by the family of company founder Julian Sinclair Smith. Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, the company is the second-largest television station operator in the United States (behind Nexstar Media Group) by number of stations, and largest by total coverage; owning and/or operating a total of 173 stations across the country (233 after all currently proposed sales are approved) in over 100 markets (covering 40% of American households), many of which are located in the South and Midwest. Sinclair also owns three digital multicast networks (Comet, Charge! and TBD) and one cable network (Tennis Channel), and owns or operates four radio stations (all based in the Pacific Northwest region). Among other non-broadcast properties, Sinclair also owns the Ring of Honor (ROH) professional wrestling promotion.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Techmomof2

Post by Techmomof2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:....that was a joke. :geek: :mrgreen:

https://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Lar ... 0578013878
I realize from you, but just adding information. :)
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:....that was a joke. :geek: :mrgreen:

https://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Lar ... 0578013878
I realize from you, but just adding information. :)
Good point. It goes without saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

Looking forward to getting my right wing fix again!

Just need to figure out which channel the tennis channel is.

And I guess they'll take a break during Wimbledon?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote: Just need to figure out which channel the tennis channel is.
Your church should just vote on what channel they think tennis should be on.