Unruly passenger forces United to return to Houston

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Unruly passenger forces United to return to Houston

Post by Techmomof2 »

They 'held her down'? I would have kicked her unconscious. I'll put up with a lot but not on an airplane.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/passengers ... ckpit/amp/

United Airlines flight 898, which left from Houston for New Orleans on Sunday, was forced to return to Houston after a “disruptive customer” made a sprint for the cockpit, United confirmed in a statement to Fox News.

The disturbance started when the passenger began yelling and banging on the walls of the plane roughly halfway into the flight, reports KTRK.

“I hear (her) screaming, ‘We are all protected and loved! We are all protected and loved! This plane is going to land beautifully and kindly!’” said United passenger Julian Markowitz, who spoke with KTRK.

“In an instant, she stands up, bolts to the aisle and started sprinting towards the cockpit,” added Markowitz.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Unruly passenger forces United to return to Houston

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:They 'held her down'? I would have kicked her unconscious. I'll put up with a lot but not on an airplane.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/passengers ... ckpit/amp/

United Airlines flight 898, which left from Houston for New Orleans on Sunday, was forced to return to Houston after a “disruptive customer” made a sprint for the cockpit, United confirmed in a statement to Fox News.

The disturbance started when the passenger began yelling and banging on the walls of the plane roughly halfway into the flight, reports KTRK.

“I hear (her) screaming, ‘We are all protected and loved! We are all protected and loved! This plane is going to land beautifully and kindly!’” said United passenger Julian Markowitz, who spoke with KTRK.

“In an instant, she stands up, bolts to the aisle and started sprinting towards the cockpit,” added Markowitz.
saw that on the news this morning, guy said it took five guys to hold her down, batshirt crazy it appears