Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Debbie Was-a-man IT staffer arrested attempting to flee

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Check this out. Drain the swamp!

If true, that's a pretty clear conflict of interest IMO.
Yeah. I wonder if it can be verified.

Unless this is fake...

BTW...just throwing this out there.... honest question... Is DWS's husband a Romulan?
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Unless this is fake...

BTW...just throwing this out there.... honest question... Is DWS's husband a Romulan?
LOL......yet the Dumbs are screaming Russian collusion. Never mind this collusion.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Unless this is fake...

He's obviously blind and so the barber gives him whacky hairdos for giggles.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:BTW...just throwing this out there.... honest question... Is DWS's husband a Romulan?
He has to be blind because if he could see Medusa would have turned him to stone already.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:He's obviously blind and so the barber gives him whacky hairdos for giggles.
Don't think I'll ever be able to eat ramen again after some of the memes I've seen in the last few days.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:He's obviously blind and so the barber gives him whacky hairdos for giggles.
Don't think I'll ever be able to eat ramen again after some of the memes I've seen in the last few days.

LOL
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

Wasserman-Shultz, False-Flag Russian Hack, Seth Rich, and Wikileaks

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/sources-aw ... rich-case/

The case of Debbie Wasserman Schultz IT staffer Imran Awan, arrested for bank fraud while fleeing the country, relates directly to the unsolved murder of Seth Rich, the proven source of Wikileaks’ release of Democratic National Committee emails in the summer of 2016.

The puzzle pieces have been sitting there for months. Awan’s arrest finally marks the first step of law enforcement to put those pieces together with hard evidence that will be obtained in the course of one or more criminal investigations.

The puzzle picture is clear, according to insiders: Awan had intimate access to Democratic Party emails and the servers (never turned over to the FBI) that those emails were stored on. Seth Rich, killed in cold blood, leaked those emails to Wikileaks. The Democrats, desperate, created a false-flag “Russia hack” narrative that they could use to legally interfere with the election results and to investigate Donald Trump if he actually won the race, which he did. The Democrats have dragged out their evidence-free “Russia” investigations in order to “greenmail” the Trump administration, forcing every low-level staffer to lawyer up on their own dime, intimidating law firms to limit the choices available to them, and pitting staffers’ lawyers against each other to confuse the defense effort. The Deep State wants an impeachment. But it’s probably going to get something else instead: the most explosive revelations of misconduct and criminality in the history of American politics.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07 ... els-video/

With each passing day, we learn more and more about of the dark and murky past of Pakistan IT staffer Imran Awan. The former employee of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is not only being accused of stealing hardware from ranking Democrats and sending sensitive intel to foreign groups like the Muslim Brotherhood, but now it appears Imran Awan may have been interested in watching Pedophile-centric YouTube videos.

YouTuber Tracy Beanz has discovered that the Pakistani DNC IT Staffer arrested Monday night for bank fraud while attempting to flee the country was a fan of several pedo-centric YouTube channels – including one featured on Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 program.

Imran Awan, the long-time employee and friend of Debbie Wasserman Schultz – currently under investigation by the FBI and DC Capitol Police for a variety of alleged crimes unrelated to his Monday arrest (and whose lawyer oddly mentioned ‘pizzagate‘ in a post-arrest statement), subscribed to YouTube channel “Seven Super Girls” – which has over 12 billion views, and features children performing in sexualized ‘bits.’
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Pakistani:pedophilia. Are you really all that surprised?
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/06/ ... suit-info/
Court Doc: Debbie Wasserman Shultz’s Office Seemingly Used ‘Voice Changer’ to Sneak DNC Lawsuit Info

According to court documents, the office of former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz called the law firm that is suing the DNC using a voice changer – and forgot to disable caller ID.
Attorneys representing Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) supporters suing the DNC and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) claim that someone from the congresswoman’s office called them using a voice changer seeking information, court documents claim.

Attorney Elizabeth Lee Beck explains in an email about the alleged event:

Defense counsel:

At 4:54 p.m. today, an individual called our law office from “305-936-5724.” See attached photo of the caller I.D.

The caller refused to identify himself/herself, but asked my secretary about the Wilding et al. v. DNC et al. lawsuit. My secretary stated that it sounded like the caller was using a voice changer, because the voice sounded robotic and genderless — along the lines of the voice changers used when television show interviews are kept anonymous. The caller concluded with “Okey dokey,” after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case.

After the call ended, a simple Google search of the phone number “305-936-5724” shows that it is the phone number for Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ Aventura office, https://wassermanschultz.house.gov/contact/. See attached screenshot.

What just occurred is highly irregular and we will be filing the instant e-mail with the court forthwith.

Court document 55 filed with the Florida Southern District on June 1, 2017, shows a photo of the caller ID and a screenshot from a Google search which purports to show the phone number belonging to the office of Wasserman Schultz.

Breitbart previously reported in June 2016 that supporters of Sander’s 2016 presidential campaign were suing Wasserman Schultz and the DNC for allegedly committing fraud, ultimately helping Hillary Clinton secure the Democratic nomination.

Ryan Saavedra is a contributor for Breitbart Texas and can be found on Twitter at @RealSaavedra.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/06/ ... suit-info/
Court Doc: Debbie Wasserman Shultz’s Office Seemingly Used ‘Voice Changer’ to Sneak DNC Lawsuit Info

According to court documents, the office of former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz called the law firm that is suing the DNC using a voice changer – and forgot to disable caller ID.
Attorneys representing Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) supporters suing the DNC and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) claim that someone from the congresswoman’s office called them using a voice changer seeking information, court documents claim.

Defense counsel:

At 4:54 p.m. today, an individual called our law office from “305-936-5724.” See attached photo of the caller I.D.

The caller refused to identify himself/herself, but asked my secretary about the Wilding et al. v. DNC et al. lawsuit. My secretary stated that it sounded like the caller was using a voice changer, because the voice sounded robotic and genderless — along the lines of the voice changers used when television show interviews are kept anonymous. The caller concluded with “Okey dokey,” after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case.

After the call ended, a simple Google search of the phone number “305-936-5724” shows that it is the phone number for Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ Aventura office, https://wassermanschultz.house.gov/contact/. See attached screenshot.

What just occurred is highly irregular and we will be filing the instant e-mail with the court forthwith.

Court document 55 filed with the Florida Southern District on June 1, 2017, shows a photo of the caller ID and a screenshot from a Google search which purports to show the phone number belonging to the office of Wasserman Schultz.

Breitbart previously reported in June 2016 that supporters of Sander’s 2016 presidential campaign were suing Wasserman Schultz and the DNC for allegedly committing fraud, ultimately helping Hillary Clinton secure the Democratic nomination.

Ryan Saavedra is a contributor for Breitbart Texas and can be found on Twitter at @RealSaavedra.
I bet they used an autotuner.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/06/ ... suit-info/

Defense counsel:

I bet they used an autotuner.
Ha, maybe Madonna was in town for a show.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

This is hilarious.......avoiding the press like he plague.....

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/28/wasse ... an-arrest/
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

HokieHam wrote:This is hilarious.......avoiding the press like he plague.....

It shouldn't be hard to find her...just followed the bodies turned to stone in her wake.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Major Kong wrote:
HokieHam wrote:This is hilarious.......avoiding the press like he plague.....

It shouldn't be hard to find her...just followed the bodies turned to stone in her wake.
Still funny.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Oh.....Dear God, let this be true.......
Lt. Colonel Tony Schaffer alleged on Fox News that the Awan brothers may have aided Debbie Wasserman-Schultz in making bizarre, voice modulated phone calls to the offices of attorneys currently pursuing a litigating a class action lawsuit against Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC. If substantiated, the claims may have significance for the DNC fraud lawsuit proceedings, and add to the growing controversy surrounding the recent arrest of Imran Awan on bank fraud charges.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-2 ... hone-calls
Attachments
IMG_2592.PNG
IMG_2592.PNG (137.86 KiB) Viewed 1505 times

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Hmm.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:Oh.....Dear God, let this be true.......
Lt. Colonel Tony Schaffer alleged on Fox News that the Awan brothers may have aided Debbie Wasserman-Schultz in making bizarre, voice modulated phone calls to the offices of attorneys currently pursuing a litigating a class action lawsuit against Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC. If substantiated, the claims may have significance for the DNC fraud lawsuit proceedings, and add to the growing controversy surrounding the recent arrest of Imran Awan on bank fraud charges.
There are times when ppl on this board are chastised for wishing ill will on someone.
In this case, I'll admit, I want all of this to be true.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Kim Stochel has a piece coming out that ties this and the pissgate stuff together. It appears the democrats were colluding with Russia.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:Kim Stochel has a piece coming out that ties this and the pissgate stuff together. It appears the democrats were colluding with Russia.
Kim Stochel? Who is that? Jon Stosell?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Kim Stochel has a piece coming out that ties this and the pissgate stuff together. It appears the democrats were colluding with Russia.
Kim Stochel? Who is that? Jon Stosell?
His daughter
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

133743Hokie wrote:Pakistani:pedophilia. Are you really all that surprised?
I believe he's American.
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Oh.....Dear God, let this be true.......
There are times when ppl on this board are chastised for wishing ill will on someone.
In this case, I'll admit, I want all of this to be true.
You all don't know the half of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead